Reserve Stadium - Any effect on Youth?

Just a quick question about Reserve Stadiums. Does where your reserve stadium is located have any effect on the Youth your team produces. For instance if your stadium is based in England, yet your Reserve stadium is based in Romania, will you get any Romanian youths etc?

I'm sorry is it just me or is this really as dumb as it sounds? A stadium is just a building/structure, a field with 2 goals at each end, how would that effect youth? I thiink if your team is based in England then you will produce english youth. Simple as.

I'm sorry is it just me or is this really as dumb as it sounds? A stadium is just a building/structure, a field with 2 goals at each end, how would that effect youth? I thiink if your team is based in England then you will produce english youth. Simple as.

the game reads your staduim location as where your team is actually located for the purposes of regens and citizenship. the nation box on the teams initial screen in the editor refers to which country they represent for continental purposes. so, not so dumb mate, actually a smart question.

To the OP, yes, you will see Romanian regens. In a db I play regularly, there is a team, based in Fiji, who has stadiums in Tonga, American Samoa, Samoa, and another country, and you see regens from all those countries coming through. Also, in the knowledge section of scounting, they have full green bars of knowledge.

Let us know how you get on though mate.

Surely if you are an english club you would want english youths? In terms on rules for European competition etc, you want players trainied in England...

I suppose they could be if the youth setup was in the other country then you would get different nationality youths.

I dont think the reserve stadium would matter? More than in realistic terms it would be expensive to fly first teamers over every time they were injured and needed to play for them to regain match fitness.

Surely if you are an english club you would want english youths? In terms on rules for European competition etc, you want players trainied in England...

Fabregas is trained in England, so is Ronaldo. Nationality doesn't affect it, that's the reason why the rule is in place.

the game reads your staduim location as where your team is actually located for the purposes of regens and citizenship. the nation box on the teams initial screen in the editor refers to which country they represent for continental purposes. so, not so dumb mate, actually a smart question.

To the OP, yes, you will see Romanian regens. In a db I play regularly, there is a team, based in Fiji, who has stadiums in Tonga, American Samoa, Samoa, and another country, and you see regens from all those countries coming through. Also, in the knowledge section of scounting, they have full green bars of knowledge.

Let us know how you get on though mate.

I imagine this is the same as for clubs like Cardiff and Wrexham. Both of which play in the English league system but are both based in Wales.

While the premise is slightly different, you see both English and Welsh players coming through the youth system.

I imagine this is the same as for clubs like Cardiff and Wrexham. Both of which play in the English league system but are both based in Wales.

While the premise is slightly different, you see both English and Welsh players coming through the youth system.

Yeah, you get the same with FC Vaduz, Monaco, San Marino, etc.

The 'Romanian' thing was an example, I actually merged Werder Bremen and Arsenal together. Werder Bremen's stadium was set as Arsenal's reserve stadium, however in the first in-take all of the players were English, no trace of German (or Romanian) blood.

• 1 month later...

Archived