1 more minor patch?

I really think 930 still has many small problems like there's too many injuries in the game, some players' stats are unrealistic like love, some new transfer hasn't been added to the game like Tymoshchuk and Beckham. 1 minor patch will be very nice.

Yep, I would much rather a concerted effort towards FM10 right now. Shadowleech, there are a number of unofficial data updates available in the Editors' Forum that you should have a look at. These will have all the latest transfers and some may have attribute changes too.

well if there would be a vote i say come fm10 don't even think about upgrading fm 09 that's just time wasting for the programmers, and sadly we all experienced that fm09 came out with huge bumps, so heads up SI and keep up the good work on fm10

(as usual i can't wait already :D)

There won't be another patch. Just search the forum for injuries - loads of advice to help minimise them. The number of injuries are fine, but they occur all clumped together so it looks bad. 6-7-8 injuries in pre-season is fairly typical for most clubs, just not all in the same week.

If you want a patch with the latests transfers then search the editors forum or google for something called weegie. As for an official patch there won't be one until October\November and it will be called Football Manager 2010.

Archived