I hate Sheffield United

As a West Ham fan I hate Sheffield United. I am Luton Town in my first season pushing for the playoffs, I have little money and I am in January. I am looking for those little bargains, I see my self as a bit of a Harry Redknapp.

I found one, Keith Gillespie, I need a decent winger and for £7000 he is worth a punt. So Southend are also interested, no bid yet. I put my £7000 bid and Sheffield reject, saying that there are other interested parties, so basically they want to get the fee up to 10,000. Southend put a bid in for £6500 so I put my bid of £7000 in. Again Sheffield reject and give the same reason. So A day later I do the same and the same out come. Then a day later he signs for Southend. What the hell?? I was offering more ££ and Sheffield.

I swear there is a conspiracy against me because of my West Ham connection. + my Assistant is Mervyn Day and two of my coaches are Julian Dicks and Steve Potts. Outrageous!!

agree the game does seem a tad difficult for West Ham but am getting there slowly.

one good thing about them is that each year i have had 2 excellent players come through the youth team, dunno if that is just standard though with all teams.

ps. yep hate SU too, course am not fond of any team outside of the nations capital or do not have a post code starting with E

I'm guessing that you put the decision deadline on "today" or "tomorrow" - if you tell them to make their minds up too quickly, then they reject your offer just to spite you. Never rush them: put it on "next week" or don't set a deadline (unless it's near the end of the window)

We're the famous Sheff United and we're gonna' Wemberlee ... Wemberlee! Wemberlee!

West Ham fan - your team shouldn't have cheated and you'd have no reason to hate us then.

Chesterfield fan - why? You've got half our 2004 side at Saltergate these days.

Wednesday fan - the feeling is very mutual.

Preston fan - Ahhh, you'll get over it. Your side were well beaten.

Forest fan - I bet the PNE fans aren't still hating us in six years time. Get over it - you threw it away completely!

Watch out Shammers! We're coming back up for payback!

I'm guessing that you put the decision deadline on "today" or "tomorrow" - if you tell them to make their minds up too quickly, then they reject your offer just to spite you. Never rush them: put it on "next week" or don't set a deadline (unless it's near the end of the window)

WHS:thup: as long as there are other teams interested don't set short deadlines.

I'd recomend not setting a deadline at all tbh, some teams might not even like next week.

FWIW I really like Sheffield UTD, hopefully restore Yorkshire pride in the premier league

We're the famous Sheff United and we're gonna' Wemberlee ... Wemberlee! Wemberlee!

West Ham fan - your team shouldn't have cheated and you'd have no reason to hate us then.

Wednesday fan - the feeling is very mutual.

Preston fan - Ahhh, you'll get over it. Your side were well beaten.

Forest fan - I bet the PNE fans aren't still hating us in six years time. Get over it - you threw it away completely!

That'll be because they have been beaten so many times in Play Off its just pure comedy for us all to enjoy =P

Who doesn't hate Niel Warnock? :p

You have to get past us first, We will not be lying down we want this so badly the passion is there to be seen by us for miles.

Sung at Kevin Blackwell after we beat Reading who was a special guest on sky sports behind the away end

Blackwell you are next,

Blackwell, Blackwell you are next Blackwell, Blackwell you are next, Blackwell, Blackwell you are next...

We dont want them! Plus you Robbed Ward for Half his value.

Plus you rob some of our fickle fans that could potentially boost attendance. - may thank you for that actually.

Give us money & then i will love Sheff Utd

I am already over the playoff semi-final loss. You kind of get used to it :D

I don't hate Sheffield United really, I just don't want them to do well because I know a lot of Sheff U fans and most of my mates are Sheffield United fans and they always rub it in if they are doing better than us.

Archived