FM 08 or 09

08 or 09?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. 08 or 09?

Althought i like Fm09 i have not gotten into yet really, I know Fm08 had its problems but around this time last year i was well into the game and enjoying it. Can't say same for Fm 09 don't go on it as much as did with 07 and 08 i even think i dont want to go onit sometimes because i know ill get fed up just play around 3 games every other night now and still not really intrested which as never happened to me before with the Cm/Fm series.

Fm 09 is not a bad game really im 5 years into a save with Qpr but i just find it really hard to get into the game so i say Fm 08.

:thup:

But, even so, I can't get into a game with 07 these days. I can't play without the coach reports now.

Agree with this. There are some small things missing from FM07 that I miss badly. This might sound a bit silly, but I can't stand the default FM07 skin or the font size anymore. If I could find a third party skin that looks like the FM09 one, I'd be a lot happier with the game tbh.

Agree with this. There are some small things missing from FM07 that I miss badly. This might sound a bit silly, but I can't stand the default FM07 skin or the font size anymore. If I could find a third party skin that looks like the FM09 one, I'd be a lot happier with the game tbh.

Yep. I can't really play '08 on this computer either though. Looks crap on a widescreen monitor, no matter what I do with window settings. :(

'07 had my favourite regen players for sure though.. :cool:

Archived