Relaying pitch

Just a quick question..

My pitch is in poor condition and I'm only half way through the season. My team plays a short passing game so obviously it's not idea.

On the club info page the pitch condition is described as poor.

How can do I sort this ? I know there is an option to re-lay the pitch but how do I access it?

Cheers!

Unfortunately for you it probably won't be done until the end-of-season break, though.

I'm not doubting the truth of this having never used the option myself. But what would be the point of the option if you couldn't get the effect in the winter months? :confused:

AFAIK all the pitches in FM09 are standard, it's only in FML that you get different pitch patterns. Might be wrong though!

Skorp, in FM09 I've played against teams with alternate pitch grass cutting. Not sure if this is due to the groundsman or kids trying to make crop circles

AFAIK all the pitches in FM09 are standard, it's only in FML that you get different pitch patterns. Might be wrong though!
I'm not doubting the truth of this having never used the option myself. But what would be the point of the option if you couldn't get the effect in the winter months? :confused:

I'd imagine the state of the pitch doesn't fluctate dramatically enough in one season e.g. it gets worse from one season to another

Archived