Why do my players always find it hard to motivate themselves to play for me??

I have the same problem with my goalkeeper. I picked him up on free transfer in BSP, and now that i'm in CC1, he's having a hard time motivating himself for a manager with low reputation in the game

I happens because your reputation as manager is too low for the level he (feels he) is playing on. In my case i feel its almost a bug because a player doesnt just lose motivation to play for a manger after having two consecutive promotions..

But anyway, as you have success your reputation should be increasing, and eventually there will be no motivation troubles. At least that's my theory

Are you managing a big team? If so, it is because your managing history isn't much yet. Big players tend to get that.

THX FOR HELP~

But I have been the manager of my team(Arsenal) for six years and brought uncountable trophies for the team...

probably there is another reason explaining that....

I suspect it would depend a lot on your start reputation. Did you start with automatic or select something like ex-international. If you started as automatic it will probably take longer than 6 years to become recognised. I can only think that may be it.

I suspect it would depend a lot on your start reputation. Did you start with automatic or select something like ex-international. If you started as automatic it will probably take longer than 6 years to become recognised. I can only think that may be it.

i have been a world-class manager for like five years......

That happens when a player dislikes you, too. Although he may dislike you after a controversy, transfer listing etc., but I believe a failed tutoring is more likely to cause it. After a failed tutoring attempt the junior player generally starts to dislike the manager too along with the senior player. Why it's coded this way, I don't get tho.

insobordinate bastards, they derserve their legs cut off and never play again. Im ruthless, if they cant motivate themselves to play for me, then they can try motivate themselves to play for the reserve coach hahaha

i have been a world-class manager for like five years......

Yes, but I am suggesting that he may look at your initial reputation and ask how you got a job at that level when you played for Hampton and Richmond (no offence fans).

You don't mention your reputation level so I'm just guessing.

I'm pretty sure people questioned Wenger at one stage because he was such an unknown player.

I never paid attention to it my first year and it went away eventually. It's starting to resurface now with a player who thinks he's getting too big for the club. I think my rating at the beginning was under the player's, then it surpassed theirs so they were okay. Now he's surpassed either my reputation or the club's reputation; I'm gonna have to sell him, I think.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived