why does nobody like me :(

Just start winning games and it should change. It's only if you see them losing faith in your ability that you'll have a real problem.

WOAH WOAH winning games? i guided west ham to 7th place finish and UEFA cup football, just qualified for the forth qualifying round and this is a West Ham team who i save from relegation in my first season (feb 10 is when i took it on)fiinishing 16th, took to 12th second season and scraped 7th last season - im not exactly doing poorly

WOAH WOAH winning games? i guided west ham to 7th place finish and UEFA cup football, just qualified for the forth qualifying round and this is a West Ham team who i save from relegation in my first season (feb 10 is when i took it on)fiinishing 16th, took to 12th second season and scraped 7th last season - im not exactly doing poorly

Then you have nothing to worry about, if your doing well then have you.

Maybe they don't like the way you treat them, it works for you and your doing well. But they are being rubbed up the wrong way. Maybe they are demanding to much and your not letting them have it. There many things to consider does it matter, if your doing well. It probably does I would ingore it for a bit they'll probably forget about it soon enough.

Have you disciplined any players lately that they disagreed with, anyone unhappy they are not playing enough, or have you changed captain/vice-captain? This can lead to unhappy players.

I don't really like my boss at work and I'm sure some of my staff don't like me, but as pyewackett said if the results are good does it matter that much?

Win couple of trophies and you would start becoming players fave.

Win couple of trophies and you would start becoming players fave.

I have won only 2 trophies over 3 years, but half my team has me as a favourite staff member.

So clearly that has nothing to do with it. It's all about how motivating you are, if you are as ambitious as your players, and if you reward them\praise them when it is due.

I have won only 2 trophies over 3 years, but half my team has me as a favourite staff member.

So clearly that has nothing to do with it. It's all about how motivating you are, if you are as ambitious as your players, and if you reward them\praise them when it is due.

I hardly ever praise my players, but I had taken blyth from conference to EPL and won a double (only EPL win till date and only 2 of the 4/5 major trophies in 20 years), I was a legend at the club and was in the favorite personnel list of around 50% of my squad. So not exclusive to motivation, but might have to do with the relative success at the club (how the club fared historically before you came).

[]I hardly ever praise my players, but I had taken blyth from conference to EPL and won a double (only EPL win till date and only 2 of the 4/5 major trophies in 20 years), I was a legend at the club and was in the favorite personnel list of around 50% of my squad. So not exclusive to motivation, but might have to do with the relative success at the club (how the club fared historically before you came).

Not even in teamtalk after a big win? Jeez

Not even in teamtalk after a big win? Jeez

Generally give generic team talk rather than single out one or two players. I would praise a player in post match press conf if asked, but would not go to personal interaction in the player screen and praise him for good performance unless he has been very good for 10-12 matches. :D

Generally give generic team talk rather than single out one or two players. I would praise a player in post match press conf if asked, but would not go to personal interaction in the player screen and praise him for good performance unless he has been very good for 10-12 matches. :D

That's more like it! :p

I rarely use player interaction either, but I don't want them to become upset, so I praise them, individually or general team talk, whenever we win, unless we barely win by one goal.

wow.. lots of commas! lol

I found it doesn't really have much of an impact, although it does lead to flashpoints if something goes wrong. For example, one of my midfielders had failed tutoring with several of my youngsters and he began to dislike me (in the editor, not in-game). So when he had a bust-up with one of these youngsters he was a little more irritating than usual (missed training once, although a 2-week fine went down well). He was fairly professional, too...

But if you're winning a lot and he's getting plenty of games, there doesn't seem to be much of a problem.

Archived