Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he was released back in november i think by valencia so i just put him straight in hoff team as it was't a transfer:D

" The 29-year-old left his former club Valencia on December 4 by mutual consent after failing to make his mark in Spain and was announced as the new Hoffenheim goalkeeper in a press conference on Wednesday afternoon.

His contract begins from January 1, 2009 and lasts until June 2010 with the option of a year's extension." - http://www.soccernews.com/hildebrand-joins-hoffenheim/11612/

Still loving your update!! :D

downloading now wally :(, looking foreward to playing it mate, i made a small update, but was kinda poop :)

what team do u reckon will be the most funn?

Depends wot your looking for mate and wot league.And wots with :( lol

Wally, is Roy Keane on this update. Ive searched Paul Ince and found him, but Roy Keane dont seem to be on the game. Am i missing something lol?

Should be some were i'll check tomoz just got in im ****ed:confused::D

Don't know if this has been asked, as i haven't read the whole thread but:

Do you recieve the transfer money in January for the players who have been put in as future transfers? Or is it assumed that you (or the previous manager) have already recieved this when it was agreed?

Cheers, great update. Tried to do one myself but just didn't have the patience!

Don't know if this has been asked, as i haven't read the whole thread but:

Do you recieve the transfer money in January for the players who have been put in as future transfers? Or is it assumed that you (or the previous manager) have already recieved this when it was agreed?

Cheers, great update. Tried to do one myself but just didn't have the patience!

Yes you should like say your porysmouth you should get some of the diarra and defoe money obviousley diffrent clubs allow you diffrent percentages of transfer income:thup:

Wally there is a problem with beckham in your update. I am AC Milan and he has a 14 million agreed sale price while he is on loan only for him to turn down the contract offered as he wont leave LA says he wants to finish his career there. Which as we all no is no longer the case

Wally there is a problem with beckham in your update. I am AC Milan and he has a 14 million agreed sale price while he is on loan only for him to turn down the contract offered as he wont leave LA says he wants to finish his career there. Which as we all no is no longer the case

Computer dose this automaticly sometimes lol i'll sort it for my 9.3 update when its released:thup:

Guest lozzathedaddy

I am using the 9.2 update and it is not allowing me to play this database. Do I just save it in teh same file as the 9.2 update?

I have been playing ur update mate with benfica - good stuff, though some portuguese transfers/loans were missing (ex. Andres Madrid and Pele).

U planing to send out an update before 9.3 patch...? Wouild be awesome, having also the newest updates on..... Hiddink, etc...

... just cant wait til end of the month! lol :D

I have been playing ur update mate with benfica - good stuff, though some portuguese transfers/loans were missing (ex. Andres Madrid and Pele). U plan to send out an update before 9.3 patch...? Wouild be awesome, having also the newest updates on..... just cant wait til end of the month! lol :D

Im waiting till 9.3 now mate till next update but if you can post any missed transfer after 9.3 that si miss i will add them to my 9,3 update:thup:

a scout is earning 41.5k a week in chelsea.. not sure if it was already in your update or roman abromavich got excited lol

Naa this was in all along. Its that guy they pulled from Spurs, apparently the best scout in the world or so they say.

wally, have u updated the tottenham stadium.. the board have told me right away that they will not expand the stadium as work has already been undertaken.. im on my 3rd season now and my attendences are 24k a week because of this.. i even went on hol for a year only to find out that it went up to 27k the next season...

Archived