Wallys update

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
done well to get it out tonight if u ask me....duno how any 1 has the patience to do it all.

Veen on it allday lol its not 2 bad when ya use't to it mind you im testing 9.3 aswell for si so has been ectic recently:D

thanks for the data update mate

cant get it to work though. i put it into my documents etc.. but that aint where the 9.1.0 and 9.2.0 patches are because steam installs them automatically and i dunno where they are put

would you be able to help please

thanks for the data update mate

cant get it to work though. i put it into my documents etc.. but that aint where the 9.1.0 and 9.2.0 patches are because steam installs them automatically and i dunno where they are put

would you be able to help please

well it should go there mate My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\db" folder as for steam i did't use that i used that uniloc so not sure either mayb someone on here will be able to tell you:thup:

well it should go there mate My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\db" folder as for steam i did't use that i used that uniloc so not sure either mayb someone on here will be able to tell you:thup:

i used steam but then jus did a shortcut to desktop so steam aint open wile im playin, my file jus went into, my documents, sports interactive then db

Does this include all other transfers since the game release? Or just transfers from this window ? Also, does this DB just cover the Prem ? or all English leagues.

covers everything mate all english europe south america etc:thup:

Thanks, just DL now. Sorry to be a pain, but one more question - is it just transfers you have updated from the original or have you updated any other aspects?

Ya real comp names certain players stats certain budgets real media:thup:

Ya real comp names certain players stats certain budgets real media:thup:

Great effort and thanks - just going to start a new game now.

Only a small one and it probably doesn't matter to many (except me and yes I know I can update myself) but you missed Jonathan Worthington on loan at Yeovil from Huddersfield. And Marc Bircham has now retired.

Anyway, thanks again :)

Good work wally. A quick question, have all the loans been set for 3 months or so, or is it that the computer AI is terminating loans early? I holiday'd a game until dec 28, and players such as mido, quaresma, jo have all returned to their original clubs?

Good work wally. A quick question, have all the loans been set for 3 months or so, or is it that the computer AI is terminating loans early? I holiday'd a game until dec 28, and players such as mido, quaresma, jo have all returned to their original clubs?

Ya ive only done them as 4 month loans as thats all most of them are doing anyway:thup:

Yes i still think you have done a great job man, my phone rang while i was typing so i couldnt congratulate you.

But can you not make one without future transfers so people can choose between both?

LOL that would take me ages to go through it all just bite ya tounge till 9.3 jan 1st comes quick enough:thup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olivervscv

Pretty odd how the Transfers dont kick in from start of the season, ruins the game IMO.

Dont use it then pal choice is yours just trying to make it realistic and diffrent

I completly agree with u here! All updates normally are unrealistic because thez would start with the Jan transfers in June.... ! duh - just not the REAL feeling!

Wally's the Man!

btw. i hope you get an update out, as soon as the new patch is available :D

Wally, you know the future transfers, say Keane for 15 mill to Spurs, has this fee already been paid? So for instance if im given 45 mill to spend with spurs can i spend all that and the future transfers will still come through?

Cheers mate!

Well me and my mate are doing a network game with my update and hes man city and he said the bridge deal went out seperate but i'd still keep a eye on ya finances just in case:thup:

De laet is in man u reserves if you look mate

I have a Q Wally: how about the known transfers which will go through only in July 2009? Example, Podolski to Kologne or Timotschuk to Bayern...?

I will try the update as soon as i get home :D

Yes there done mate both go thru at end of season:thup:

Yes there done mate both go thru at end of season:thup:

WOW! That is impresssive... i have been playing FM for decades now, and if this confirms, you are def one of the best update makers ever!

Congrats and thx for the dedication...

btw. SI should hire you!! :D

Glad you all like it your all probley guna pull your hair out but im guna upload another shortly with some of deals i missed and other things like aguirre resigning at at.madrid and willy sagnol retireing

Archived