[FM21][MOD] Expanded Match Stats Panel for In-between Highlights

wakey

2 hours ago, seizer said:

Any chance to include match stats with bars ? Or is it totally removed with this year edition?

It's something I had a look to do as I do prefer the bars, its just easier to look at quickly and get an idea of the balance of the match but I didn't come across a way to do it. If I come across it later its certainly an option I will add

Thanks so much for making this mod.

Just a question about how to install it. Your instructions say "Now go to the Panels folder and the match folder"; my panels folder doesn't have a 'match' folder, so should I just create one? Will the mod still work that way?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, frank_olaf said:

Thanks so much for making this mod.

Just a question about how to install it. Your instructions say "Now go to the Panels folder and the match folder"; my panels folder doesn't have a 'match' folder, so should I just create one? Will the mod still work that way?

Thanks.

Yeah just create it if its not there and it should be picked up (Just make sure caching is off when you reload the skin for the first time)

16 hours ago, wakey said:

First up I haven't included the [WIP] or [RELEASED] tag in the title. Techically its complete as it is but there are a couple of additional things I would like to include if I can work out how to (Specifcally adding some of the old match overview info so we can see attendence, weather, ref ect on that panel) so it may have a future update.

Anyway a basically this mod takes the static match stats panel that shows on the in-between highlight screen which by default only shows Shots, On Target, xG, Corners,Fouls, Yellow Cards, passes comepleted and Possesion and adds a whole host of addition stats for you to peruse while playing the match (Without wasting one of the tablet panels). There are a couple more stats records I idenfied which can be included also, these are in the panel file but are commented out making it easy to add them or replace any of the other stats. You can see the comparision and it still leaves plenty of space for the notable events panel (which has scrollbars anyway if that gets too long as shown in my extreme example)

oldpanel.png.381bcfaf68e064c95d3fe24768ebdf26.png  NewPanel.png.4b1e81e65a2133c7bf381fcd9c54eca8.png

You can download it on https://fmcreators.com/index.php?threads/expanded-in-between-highlights-match-stats-panel.1223/ . It will need you to either install the standalone version of the baseskin that you can grab on this form or any 3rd party skin for it to work. I'm sure most people here will know how to install it but for anyone else the instructions are on the download thread.

As for any Skinners, I am more than happy for you to use this panel in your skins. All I would ask is you give me an attribution ( Simon Wakefield/FMCreators.com will do), you include a link to the download thread and you let me know you are using it. After all It took me a decent amount of time first working out which panel I needed to edit and then working through all the different records that are defined to find out which ones could be used.

Haven't tried yet but this looks excellent. I was calling out for a customisable Match Stats option during the beta (because as you mentioned it's such a waste having to use up one of the tablet options) so I'm delighted someone was able to do this. Good work mate.