[South America] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to any non-represented country in South America here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for South America should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

I post this so whoever is in charge of puting the atributes on the players can make, hopefully, better decisions in regards of who they trust to be researchers of players.

I put as an example these 3 players. I played in the Chilean first division, Uruguayan first division and I have browsed through Argentinian and Colombian players and have never seen a player with atributes like in these 3. I said "as an example" because I don't have the time to make a full investigation of this topic and to look for more players with ridiculous atributes, but it's absurd that 3 simple bolivian players have such stats. Bolivian leagues are not even playable in the game, so you can asume football in that country is not high level, not even decent. Compare these 3 with any player from top clubs in Chile and Uruguay and you will know what I'm talking about.

victor abrego.jpg

erwin saavedra.jpg

Diego bejarano.jpg

The problem with some of the players is that they have random attributes and the game set some not realistic numbers. For example, i checked Abrego "Tiros Libres" in the DB and the value its empty, but in your game shows 16. Normally the game system set attributes according to the CA and is not exact.

As you said, Bolivia is not a playable country and unfortunaly there are a lot of players with empty attributes...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have noticed that in my save, all south american Nations except Brazil and Argentina are having quite high ticket prices (arround 20 dollars). This leads to really wealthy clubs later ingame which isn't realistic IMO.  

Cheers

Daveincid

Edited by Daveincid

hace 9 horas, Daveincid dijo:

I have noticed that in my save, all south american Nations except Brazil and Argentina are having quite high ticket prices (arround 20 dollars). This leads to really wealthy clubs later ingame which isn't realistic IMO.  

Cheers

Daveincid

In Colombia, on average, that is the price.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb makul:

In Colombia, on average, that is the price.

Wow! Learning new stuff everyday!:lol:

So Boliva is also correct? Club Bolivar get's 5-6mio a year only with ticket sales?

Deportivo Tachira in Venezuela get's 4mios?

Barcelona SC in Ecuador also between 5-6mios a year?

hace 6 horas, Daveincid dijo:

So Boliva is also correct? Club Bolivar get's 5-6mio a year only with ticket sales?

Bolivar and Tachira don't have price set, so it's random.

Barcelona have 7 dollars x ticket.

In South America the main income of the teams is the sale of match tickets, so it is not strange that they have these amounts of income.

On 04/01/2021 at 07:12, Daveincid said:

It is pretty difficult to set for Venezuelan clubs - chronic inflation and variability in exchange rates (official and not official).  It is blank in the DB until I can get a better handle on it

• 3 weeks later...
hace 4 horas, Delvi dijo:

I think that Jorge Alberto González (ID 5375314) should be set as retired person.

He's from El Salvador, North America not South, please put this here

[North America] Data Issues - Database and Research - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)