FM21: Base Skin with Transparency/Background Support?

stevemc

Likely later today for Purple and Dark Versions (Light one needs more fixes) - default files have a faded effect on the background so the only place you can see the background is in header and the file doesn't quite cover the entire screen so had to tweak the code and now just making sure it doesn't break/cover other screens (like the match screens).

1 hour ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Likely later today for Purple and Dark Versions (Light one needs more fixes) - default files have a faded effect on the background so the only place you can see the background is in header and the file doesn't quite cover the entire screen so had to tweak the code and now just making sure it doesn't break/cover other screens (like the match screens).

Hero, so these are the ones that will work with the background packs? Can't wait!

1 minute ago, Eddie Boop said:

Hero, so these are the ones that will work with the background packs? Can't wait!

Yeah, once this is up I'll be releasing all my background packs for stadiums, competitions, managers/staff/refs, media screens etc

• 3 months later...
On 24/11/2020 at 21:27, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Sorry this out of topic,can you help me about this problem Mr @michaeltmurrayuk

IMG_20210324_211611.jpg