Possible to hide the ingame-editor-button?

o0Pascal0o

Thank you. I can select and unselect the ingame-editor. So i am playing some days without showing. Then i f.e. loose a game and i go to options and select the editor activated. Then i edit something ingame. And after that i can dectivate it again.

It would be harder for me, if i had to change the skin and relaod the skin. So there is no option to do it with a small flutskin-edit?

The editor button is usually in the titlebar or client_object_broswer - jsut delete the button text.

<widget class="edit_object_icon_button" id="edit" fixed="true" cant_be_toggled="true" icon="icons/26px/edit" icon_alignment="centre" appearance="chrome/buttons/items/button" auto_size="none" multiline="false" width="35" height="35" secondary_icon_enabled="false">
                    <attachment class="flash_colour_attachment" auto_start="false" rate="850">
                            <colour id="first_colour" red="49" green="52" blue="63" />
                            <colour id="second_colour" red="46" green="103" blue="182" />
                            <flags id="colour_property" value="bkcl" />
                        </attachment>
                    </widget>