This might have just ruined my save!

After losing in the League One play-offs and still licking my wounds, I get this horrific inbox message. Our tycoon owner, who has only been here for two years, withdraws funding all together and on the same day names our new stadium after himself!

He is not even a favoured personal at the club. He only invested £1 million in the club and would never upgrade the facilities when I asked for it, In fact, we still have the same facilities we had when we were back in the 6 tier. It was not me who asked for this new stadium either. If not after me, the stadium should be named after a player at least. Never in my life have I hated a fictional person more than I do now.

20200906113651_1.jpg

20200906113701_1.jpg

20200906113716_1.jpg

20200906113836_1.jpg

20200906114000_1.jpg

20200906114804_1.jpg

1 час назад, north_london_fan сказал:

He only invested £1 million in the club and would never upgrade the facilities when I asked for it

Its because he couldn't called facilites own name :brock: Suggar vain daddy

• Administrators
22 hours ago, north_london_fan said:

After losing in the League One play-offs and still licking my wounds, I get this horrific inbox message. Our tycoon owner, who has only been here for two years, withdraws funding all together and on the same day names our new stadium after himself!

He is not even a favoured personal at the club. He only invested £1 million in the club and would never upgrade the facilities when I asked for it, In fact, we still have the same facilities we had when we were back in the 6 tier. It was not me who asked for this new stadium either. If not after me, the stadium should be named after a player at least. Never in my life have I hated a fictional person more than I do now.

Firoz Kassam says hello.