Rise of the Black Devils

B.W.G

9 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Are you planning on continuing in this world or start anew in 2019 or 2020 if you win the treble?

I'm going with one of two options,either I continue but move to Spain or Italy as the third country then do the other one has the fourth before finish with England as the fifth

The other option is I do an A to Z and try to win the top flight title in every country.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

October 2041

Fixtures

qV5tA6E.png?1

League Table

wSAP1Ky.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Another great month as we went through it unbeaten.We picked up seven points form nine which is what I expected although the way I did it was a but more surprising as I originally thought we would beat Union Berlin and draw against Borussia Dortmund but we managed to do it the other way,not that it matters as we are still above Bayern in the table thanks to their draw against Dortmund.In the Champions League,we were impressive as we won both games which leaves us in pole position to qualify the group as we have won all three games so far.The Dfb-Pokal match saw us sneak by Borussia Dortmund as we scored a 95th minute winner and I was certain it was going to extra time.thankfully it didn't and we get to keep some fitness going forward.

November brings us anther six gams,four in the league and two in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Hannover,Wolfsburg,Borussia M'Gladbach and Mainz,I want nothing more than to keep our unbeaten run going and to stay top and winning all four games would make that easier to do so.In the Champions League we are facing Atletico and Shakhtar,if we win both these games then we are through to the knockout stages and we will gain over £2 million per game if we win both matches so that will help us with the finances.

November 2041

Fixtures

xnUqw6a.png?1

League Table

645EVnS.png?2

Manager's Thoughts

Well there goes the unbeaten run as we lost it to Borussia M'Gladbach,I can't even complain about it either as we were terrible throughout the match,luckily Bayern lost to Mainz during the month but Schalke are right back in the race as they are also two points behind us,the other results were brilliant and we fully deserved the wins,I can't say I am surprised that we are the top scorers as we play the best attacking football in the league.As for the Champions League,those two wins means we have officially finished at the top of the group with one game to spare so that is a relief for us as I can afford to rotate players to keep them fit for the league.

Four games in December,three in the league and one in Champions League.In the league we are facing Bayer Leverkusen,Bayern Munich and Kaiserslautern,this is a very tough month so I will need to get some sort of results against them as I want to try and pull away from Bayern and with us being near the halfway poiny,the bigger the gap between ourselves and Bayern then the better as it gives us a bit of room if we slip up.In the Champions League we face Benfica in our final group stage game,this is a dead rubber for us as we have already qualified and we're guaranteed to finish in first place which is better for us.My aim for the month is to carry on with our current form.

Youth Intake Preview

IlsAk1f.png?1

Surprisingly it's very similar to last seasons.Just like last seasons,we have a number of fullbacks and wingers like last season but this time around we have an extra player to keep an eye on.The player to keep an eye on could possibly end up being a home town hero although the position he plays in could be a bit concerning as we have a lot of options in that position.

December 2041

Fixtures

Vxn3WZ8.png?1

League Table

NsqxJm4.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

There is no way we could have a better month than this,we beat both Leverkusen and Bayern before putting Kaiserslautern to the sword,we now have a five point lead at the top of the table but that is over Schalke and not Bayern who are seven points behind ourselves.In the Champions League,we finished off our group stage games with a win over Benfica which means we finish it with a 100% record,knockout stages here we come!

We kick the new year off with four games,one friendly and three league games.In the friendly we are playing Swiss side Basel,this game was made for fitness purposes as we head into the second half of the season.In the league we are facing Hertha,Schalke and Freiburg,my aim is to be still at the top of the table as this is a really good chance to cement ourselves at the top of the table if we can beat Schalke as well as win the other two games.

January 2042

Fixtures

lSeMULl.png?1

League Table

yO2j56l.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We started off the new year picking up seven points from nine which is very good return for us.The one game where we dropped points was the match against Schalke and we easily could of played for another 90 minutes and neither team would score,the finishing was that bad in the match that both sides missed an open net,the only plus for that is that at least my open net wasn't my striker!We have a seven point lead over Bayern and Schalke so that is good for us,with fifteen games to go,this title race is in our hands.

February is a busy month with six games,four in the league,one in the Champions League and one in the Dfb-Pokal.In the league we will be facing Werder Bremen,Hamburg,Stuttgart and Frankfurt,my aim in the league is to stay at the top of the table which should put the pressure on both Bayern and Schalke.In the Champions League Knockout Stage we will be meeting up with Napoli again,this is our seventh meeting in European competitions in three seasons so we must of getting sick of the sight of each other by now!The big game of the month actually comes in the Dfb-Pokal,we will be travelling to the Franz Beckenbauer Arena to face Bayern,whoever wins this game will more than likely reach the final and possibly win it.

February 2042

Fixtures

Au4qGCn.png?1

League Table

WzKK0vz.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

It was a phenomenal month as we won every single game as we continued out march towards the end of season as we look for silverware.In the league we won every game comfortably and we had no problems from these matches.We now have a nine point lead with eleven games left to play so it is firmly in our hands.In the Champions League,we easily beat Napoli 4-0 and with the win coming away from home,this means we have a massive advantage going into the second leg.The big match was against Bayern in the Dfb-Pokal,we edged the game 2-1 which leaves us as the biggest club in the competition.An unusual thing happened after the match,Bayern have appeared under rivals as a competitive rival.

Six games in March,four in the league,one in the Champions League and one in the Dfb-Pokal.In the league we are facing Hoffenheim,Union Berlin,Borussia Dortmund and Hannover,my only aim is to keep our form up as I am pretty confident that we will be top come the end of the month.In the Champions League we play our second leg match against Napoli,we are 4-0 up from the first leg so I am really confident of going through to the quarter finals but I still want a professional performance from the team.In the Dfb-Pokal we are facing St.Pauli in the quarter-finals,I want to win this as we can win this competition if we play to our best but I need to get to the final to meet the boards expectations.

Youth Intake 2042

The Intake

AjyJFr7.png?1

Assistant Manager's Pick

sFti2es.png?1

CvnOhbJ.png?1

Top 3 Picks

0TndtPx.png?1

DOTLBb1.png?1

UFQm2IL.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I am really underwhelmed by this intake as some of the players who come through this season will be lucky to reach emergency backup status.This comes after having upgrades to Training and Youth facilities as well as Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment.I also don't agree with the assistant manager's pick for best prospects as there are many other players who came through this intake who are better than him.

This intake gets a D grade as this is poorest intake I have had at the club.

Edited by B.W.G

March 2042

Fixtures

Y2nAv3I.png?1

League Table

dFNBoxd.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Another brilliant month as we went unbeated through March.In the league we picked up ten points from twelve and that has seen our lead cut to seven points but with seven games left to play,surely we can't screw this up.This month should of been worse in the league but we stole a point from the jaws of defeat against Dortmund but other than that,everything was great.We finished Napoli off in the Champions League knockout stage as we beat them 3-0 which gave us a 7-0 aggregate victory,The Dfb-Pokal also saw another straight forward victory as we beat St.Pauli 3-0 and it was a game the opposition never really threatened us.

We're into April and it is a busy month as we play seven times,four of these are in the league,two are in the Champions League and one in the Dfb-Pokal.In the league we are facing Wolfsburg,Borussia M'gladbach,Mainz and Bayer Leverkusen,my aim is to be still at the top of the league going into the final month of the season,I also want revenge on Gladbach as they are the only team to beat us in the league this season.In the Champions League we are facing Arsenal in the quarter finals,this will be a very close tie as they are flying in the Premier League and currently sit in second so this could go either way,In the Dfb-Pokal we come up against Hertha Berlin in the semi-final,tough game but we need to win it as that will be acceptable in the boards eyes as they want us to reach the final.

April 2042

Fixtures

rkd94jn.png?1

League Table

TKe67e0.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Eight games,eight wins,April was nothing short of sensational.With us winning all four league games,we are still seven points ahead of Bayern but with three games left to play,it is ours to lose now.The Champions League is the main focus for me,we overcame Arsenal in the quarter finals with a 6-3 aggregate victory,don't let the scoreline of the second leg fool you as it was a lot closer than it looks.We started off our semi-final tie against our rivals Bayern with a fantastic 2-0 win and this gives us a huge advantage going into the second leg as we did it at their ground.We beat Hertha in the semi-final of the Dfb-Pokal but I was left disappointed as they didn't field their strongest team,if they did then we wouldn't of beat them 6-1 and it would have been closer.

We head into the final month and we will have at least five games to play.Three of these are in the league and we will be facing Bayern,Kaiserslautern and Hertha,all we need to do is win one of these three games and we will be champions.We also have the Dfb-Pokal against Schalke,this will be a tough match but again it isn't my main priority as reaching the final is all I needed to do.My main focus is on the Champions League,I want a professional performance in the second leg agaisnt Bayern,we maybe 2-0 up but that means nothing and I want us to finish the job.If we do go through then we will be facing Man City or Real Madrid in the final,either team will be a tough game as Man City have pretty much wrapped the title up and Real Madrid have won their league.

May 2042

Fixtures

UaLGRgw.png?1

League Table

qKU6IbT.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well we wrapped the season up by netting three trophies to add to the Dfl-Supercup which we won at the start of the season.We did get the title wrapped up but we did only pick up four points form nine but it was enough to see us over the line,this was actually our worse performance for a month of fixtures in the league.Thre Dfb-Pokal game saw us eventually sneak past Schalke but the match could of gone either way as it was a very close match.The big trophy for us was the Champions League,we beat Bayern 4-1 in the second leg which gave us a 6-1 aggregate victory,the final saw us beat Real Madrid 3-0 thanks to Porro's hat-trick,the scoreline did flatter us as it was a very even match but who cares,we're champions of Europe!

End of Season update to follow then onto pastures new,an interesting situation has arisen in Italy where a former Serie A side now finds themselves going down to Serie C!

19 hours ago, Deisler26 said:

EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSYYY!!

Germany was easy,now we're going to hit the three more difficult nations. Italy has no money,Spain's big three is now a big four with Villarreal joining Real,Atletico Barcelona at the top and I decided to go all in on England with a youth only :lol: 

Edited by B.W.G

w5ajEos.png?1

SC Preussen Münster - Bundesliga - Pre-Season - 2041/42

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

Transfers - Released - Youth

Three players released who had no future at the club so off they went.We loaned out five players for developmental reasons.For permanent transfers,I sold Bustos to Barcelona,I probably could of got more for him but I just wanted him gone as his attitude was annoying and missed a bit of pre-season by going AWOL on match days.His replacement Lengyel came in for a lot cheaper so we did make a profit on transfers this season,Lengyel was rated better than Bustos so I had no problem paying the fee as he is probably the best European keeper outside the "big 5" nations.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2 - Schedule 3

Competitions

Bundesliga - Winners

DZ6elNT.png?1

The five point gap between ourselves and Bayern make it seems it was a battle for the title but we showed out dominance throughout the season.With exception of the first two games,we were top of the table throughout the entire season.We may not have set a new record for points (Bayern got 94 in 2036/37) but we did set a new record for goals and I don't think that will ever be beaten.

Champions League - Winners

RLl3RvH.png?1

We topped our group which contained Atletico Madrid,Benfica and Shakhatar with a perfect record.On the road to the final we beat Napoli (7-0 on aggregate),Arsenal (6-3 on aggregate) and Bayern Munich (6-1 on aggregate).As for the final,we came up against LaLiga Champions Real Madrid,the scoreline flattered us a lot as it was a very tight game which Porro stole the show with his hat-trick.a bit unfair on Real Madrid as they played some brilliant football and did deserve a goal but we get the one trophy I was missing at the club!

Dfb-Pokal -  Winners

2qfKVfv.png?1

We beat Pipinsried,Borussia Dortmund,Bayern Munich,St Pauli and Hertha Berlin so it was a very tough run for us.As for the final itself,the game was very close and I think in the end one goal would have separated the two teams like it did.No complaints from me as we got the trophy but Schalke could have easily won it on another day (Thanks you Miljic for equalising that late!).I did have a chuckle when Bernard score as he was part of my last intake at Stade Francais so it's nice to see former players doing well even if it did nearly cost me.

Dfl-Supercup - Winners

eBgGKeV.png?1

A very nervy affair in the season opener,would of preferred to win it in normal time but we got past them in the end with a 4-2 shootout victory.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

nHf7sh5.png?1

Noah Muller

Carl Stevens

Alejandro Porro

Jan Dallmann

Carabina

Manager's Thoughts

With us lifting the Champions League,Germany is now complete and we did so by completing a quadruple.Our success this season as seen us overtake Bayern and become the most reputable club in Germany and we're ranked at number seven in Europe.The club is in great position as we have £390 million in the bank and the club is moving into a new stadium during the summer which should have room to expand for an increase in demand for tickets due to the success the club has had,I think for this season I single out Porro as the reason why we dominated as he netted 47 times which was phenomenal but a lot of the attackers chipped in.Let's hope my successor can carry on the recent success.

I not really surprised I completed Germany so quickly due to the money available and there only being one major club to overthrow,my estimation of completing Germany was 5-7 seasons and we did it in six but this was the easier of the three countries I was signing players.The money in Germany is ridiculous so it isn't surprising at how fast we progressed,the bottom placed team in the Bundesliga gets £30.01 million while finishing in first place in Serie A in Italy gets you £4.3 million so there is quite a big difference in gap.As for myself,I will be going to Italy as a club has caught my eye but there could be a more appealing club who are in danger of doing back to back relegation to Serie C but that depends on the playout result.

Career

yIQhp44.png

Player Stats

xoDYtR6.png

• B.W.G changed the title to Rise of the Black Devils

And in with the new!

y36Lxz2.png?1

Virtus Entella - Club Takeover - 2041/42

The Offer

Qlux4LL.png?1

Introductions

M0lufID.png?1

QnkoymK.png?2

Past and Present League Positions

6P8rirx.png?1

D0C16CO.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Back to back relegation for this club and I am not actually sure how as they have a very good team for Serie B level let alone Serie C which is where we will be next season.I don't think there will be too  many changes at the club as it is a young team but I have to get out of the third tier by winning the title but that should be easy to as it looks like the team underachieved this season.

Taking this job was a bit of a no brainer really as there is massive potential here,we have facilities rated at 3.5* which is actually the same level as some of the Serie A clubs so that was a massive attraction,the Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment is also rated at Good so I am happy with that level.The stadium is a very impressive size,this stadium size is actually suitable for Serie A, and it will be among some of the biggest in Serie C.

With there being a lack of money in Italy,my estimation for a time period at this club will be 7-10 and that is me being optimistic,this could easily end up being a 10+ stint.

7 minutes ago, Deisler26 said:

I say Serie A in 4 seasons

I think you could be on the mark with that guess,my aim was to be in Serie A by season five at most,all I need to do is add a few players and I believe I could get to Serie A with the players I currently have so I shouldn't to spend much.

OivXKOI.png?1

Virtus Entella - Lega Pro Girone B - Pre-Season - 2042/43

General - Club Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Preview - Expectations

One player was released as I didn't need him at the club and the squad is massive so there was no need to keep him.Three players have left the club for a combined fee of £6 million,all three players wanted to leave after the club was relegated so I decided to cash in on them,there could be two players leaving in the upcoming weeks.Nine players have come in for a combined fee of £1,4 million,six were permanent signings and two were loans.The permanent signings will mainly be first team players with exception to Smola who is a future prospect.We also bought in two players on loan from Atletico,my thoughts here are to have them here then try to sign them on frees as both players are in the last year of their contract so when January comes,try to get them permanently as I couldn't afford to outright buy them during the Summer.Also nice to see we have made a small profit.

Pre-Season Fixtures

iFwBUoE.png?1

Didn't really do much as my main focus was on squad building so these three games were used for fitness purposes,we looked good during pre-season so I am expecting us to do well this season.

The Team

loiXfV6.png?1

8QnNTgl.png?2

Key Players

0BnWBWV.png?1

gvsR42m.png?1

Uiprylr.png?1

2piDJ8q.png?1

C6SRn8m.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well that was certainly a busy pre-season!The major news is that a takeover bid from a consortium fell through and now the chairman is looking to leave so that is something to keep an eye on in the immediate future.We made a profit on transfers and we could make a bit more as two more players could be leaving but I am really happy with the players I have at my disposal.Everything is going well on the financial side of things and we currently have £9.7 million in the bank but I doubt this will last due to their being no money in Italy,let alone the third tier of Italy so we need to get out of this division as soon as possible.

My aim for the season is to win the title,I will be extremely annoyed if we don't do that as we have the strongest squad and we're favourites to win the league.I think we could possibly make it two trophies as we will be competing in the Coppa Italia Lega Pro which starts in October.We don't need to do anything yet in regards to facilities,junior coaching and youth recruitment as they are fine as they are for the time being and we won't really need to touch them till we are in Serie A.The major thing this season is to win the title this season as the board require that,although things can change if a takeover does happen as sometimes the new board won't demand anything and will wait till next season to set goals.Time to being the rise of the Black Devils.

3 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Fantastic career in Germany bud, and good luck for the next chapter.

All I can hope is that Serie B and Serie A will give us more of a challenge after seeing my first month in Serie C :lol: 

August 2042

Fixtures

eSkQxhd.png?1

League Table

FEXjt5M.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Some transfer news first,we bought in three more players for the first team for a combined fee of £570k and we sold three for a combined fee of £8 million.For the league,this was a walk in the park as we won all three by convincing scorelines and we finish the month at the top of the table after scoring sixteen and scoring one.In the TIM Cup qualifiers,we struggled more against Serie C side Padova then we did against Serie A side Sassuolo,we beat Padova 1-0 in which our finishing was poor before we beat Sassuolo 3-1 in the next round thanks to set pieces.

Five games in September,all of them are in the league and we will be facing Prato,Robur Siena,Savona,Sambenedettese and Gubbio. Hopefully we will get bit more of a challenge than last month but looking at how the teams have started,I think Robur Siena will be the hardest match as they actually came down with us last season and they haven't made too many changes to their team so they should actually be more familiar with each other than we are.My aim for the month is to go unbeaten and I don't see why we can't as we are the strongest team in the league.

September 2042

Fixtures

sUUxc73.png?1

League Table

pulQpw8.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The run continues as we won every game and as I expected,Robur Siena were the toughest opponents but we still won 4-2.We now have a five point lead at the top so it has been straight forward.The only small annoyance from this month has been Empoli,they have now claimed the highest scoring game record (7-1 against Pistoiese) and the biggest win (8-0 against Grosseto),they've got sixteen less goals then us but have the two records I want!

Five games in October and all of them are in the league.We will be facing Pontedera,Fano,Fermana,Carrarese and Ascoli,we should be able to go unbeaten again as the quality difference between ourselves and the rest of the division is very wide,all of these with exception to Pontedera hold a playoff spot but I think we should be able to get at eleven points at worse which would be three wins and two draws.

First off, I want to tell you that I caught up on this thread the past two days and the things you've done are amazing! I have a few questions as I am planning for my long term save at the start of FM21 (still not sure whether I want to do youth only with Palermo, conquer South America or go to Asia again).

1. I saw that you've been seeing the CA and PA and other hidden attributes, but you've done so only in France. Is there a special reason for that? I haven't looked at CA and PA for 3 versions now and I was wondering what is your reason for that. Could be really useful for Youth Only as you know who to give the attention to. Not that I'm saying you are doing something wrong, just genuinely interested about it (as maybe I will use that in my save depending on what I go with in the end).

2. How on earth did you manage to keep your best players at Stade Francais? Some of them were heads above the level of the club and it's quite inspiring that you kept a lot of them!

3. Do you use auto sim?

4. Good luck in Italy! I have a feeling it will be harder than Germany. Oh and thanks for a great read!

1 minute ago, chokosc said:

First off, I want to tell you that I caught up on this thread the past two days and the things you've done are amazing! I have a few questions as I am planning for my long term save at the start of FM21 (still not sure whether I want to do youth only with Palermo, conquer South America or go to Asia again).

1. I saw that you've been seeing the CA and PA and other hidden attributes, but you've done so only in France. Is there a special reason for that? I haven't looked at CA and PA for 3 versions now and I was wondering what is your reason for that. Could be really useful for Youth Only as you know who to give the attention to. Not that I'm saying you are doing something wrong, just genuinely interested about it (as maybe I will use that in my save depending on what I go with in the end).

2. How on earth did you manage to keep your best players at Stade Francais? Some of them were heads above the level of the club and it's quite inspiring that you kept a lot of them!

3. Do you use auto sim?

4. Good luck in Italy! I have a feeling it will be harder than Germany. Oh and thanks for a great read!

1.As I was doing youth only in France,I decided to use the skin to see what sort of players I got through and to see how players develop with the right training or would loaning them out be beneficial,turns out the best way to develop them would either loan them out to a team if they have better facilities or just use them as subs to give them experience of the first team as either would help them develop.Only throw them straight into the first team if they are definitely better than what you already have.

I decided to turn it off for Germany and Italy as I don't want to see CA and PA of the players I buy as I think that would lessen the experience due to you knowing who the best potential players so you would go out and buy them straight off if you could,I'd rather use and rely on the scouting system if I am buying players.

2.Trust me when I say this,I upset a lot of them as I kept refusing offers off other clubs,they would eventually get over it during mid-season when no one was interested in them then I signed them to new contracts.My second chairman was pretty relaxed,he only interfered three times in transfers and he helped me sink the club into debt from my constant requests for improvements to Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment,these two upgrades help massively with the early stages of a youth only save.

3.Normally no I don't but this season I am as we are way above the other teams with exception so I find it a bit time consuming to go through them properly.I will be taking charge of the Empoli games as they are the predicted second,I will also be doing the TIM Cup games when it kicks back off.

4.I think we will be fine for the first three seasons.Serie A will be a problem due to lack of money so I will have to dive right into wheel dealing to try and get somewhere.

Glad you have enjoyed it.

October 2042

Fixtures

kxhzjx1.png?1

League Table

d9IQCLj.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We went through October unbeaten but we did end up losing our winning run to Ascoli in the last game of the month,we have a five point lead at the top so we are definitely not in the clear from Empoli who are hot on our heels.Defensively we have been amazing as we have not conceded a goal in the league for eight games so that is pleasing,with exception to the one game,our attack has been phenomenal.Hard to think the record for goals scored is 61 and both ourselves and Empoli have nearly beat it and we're not even halfway through the season.

We have six games in November,five in the league and one in the Coppa Italia Lega Pro.In the league we are facing Ravenna,Arezzo,Empoli,Pistoiese and Rimini,all eyes will be on the Empoli match as that is a top of the table clash between the top two who have already shown the gulf in quality when it comes to attacking,my aim for the month is to keep the unbeaten run going as that should keep us top by a healthy margin.In the Coppa Italia Lega Pro we are facing Carrarese,we should be able to win this tie and progress but it isn't a real loss if we somehow lose it as both myself and the board do not care for this competition.

While you are doing the other leagues, have you tried perhaps adding to the affiliate network you started in France, by attempting an affiliation with ome of the same teams, or even by trying to link up with Stade Francais themselves? 

You said yourself you were struggling to get an affiliate from Germany or Italy, you could have joined it from the other side.

9 hours ago, OldManGravz said:

While you are doing the other leagues, have you tried perhaps adding to the affiliate network you started in France, by attempting an affiliation with ome of the same teams, or even by trying to link up with Stade Francais themselves? 

You said yourself you were struggling to get an affiliate from Germany or Italy, you could have joined it from the other side.

I didn't even attempt to get an affiliate when I was at Münster but it is definitely worth trying in the future.

I think it might have to wait once the seasons over though as I haven't been at the club long enough for the club to consider my request.

3 hours ago, knettie said:

Are Still the same 3 tactics like you used at Münster ?

I'm primarily using the 4-3-2-1 which was my second tactic at Münster.

November 2042

Fixtures

HMIeETg.png?1

League Table

MZesb9A.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

A perfect month in the league as we won every game,we lead the league by seven points and have set a new record for goals scored.As you can see,we beat our nearest rivals Empoli a thumping which has probably secured our status as favourites for the league but when your annual wage budget is over seven times higher then the nearest team,we should really be walking the league like we are.In the Coppa Italia Lega Pro,it took a late winner from De Giorgi to beat Carrarese before we easily beat Feralpisalo to reach the quarter finals.

December is quite a busy month as we play six times,four in the league,one in the TIM Cup and one in the Coppa Italia Lega Pro.In the league we will be facing off against Lucchese Libertas,Rimini,Grosseto and Ternana,my aim is to go unbeaten in the league as this is my best chance for an undefeated season to date as we are much stronger than the teams in the league.In the TIM Cup we will be facing SPAL in the 4th qualifying round,I think we could upset them as they are behind Sassuolo who we knocked out earlier in the season but I won't be too bothered about getting knocked out as we have met the boards expectations.In the Coppa Italia Lega Pro we will be facing Girone A side Pro Patria,they are doing very well as they sit second in their league so I am expecting a bit of a challenge but I am expecting to beat them.

The Man City of the Italian 3rd tier

Lwi5cDi.png?1

I've posted this to show how much more we are spending then the rest of the teams,I also posted it to show why I am walking the league like I am as with money like this then it will be a piece of cake winning the league.Our annual salary total would actually put us in 3rd in Serie B behind Juventus u23's and Monza.

Youth Intake Preview

OGbCAMM.png?1

Yikes!

With the facilities we have and the junior coaching and youth recruitment being above average,I was expecting a bit better than this.At least when we get the intake,it should be easy to spot the best player from this preview.

December 2042

Fixtures

mE5rlW0.png?1

League Table

6uZGUAc.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well first up,we had a takeover which has gone through and the club was bought by a French consortium and they pumped in £10 million to the club coffers.As for football on the pitch,we won every game which isn't too surprising and we did equal the biggest win in the league due to us beating Grosseto 8-0,we currently sit fifteen points clear at the top and I don't see anyone stopping us from winning the title but we we should be walking this league with the quality we have at our disposal.In the TIM Cup,we dumped out SPAL with a 5-0 drubbing on their own turf which was brilliant as this means we move on the first round.Once against the most difficult game came in the Coppa Italia Lega Pro,we did beat Pro Patria 1-0 but they put up more of a challenge then any other team.

Four games in January,thee in the league and one in the TIM Cup.We actually kick the month off with the TIM Cup match against Serie A side Udinese,we have already dumped out two struggling Serie A sides so now we get to see where we stand against a mid-table Serie A side,if we can at least be competitive then I will be over the moon with that.In the league we are facing Teramo,Prato and Robur Siena,all I want is to keep our unbeaten run going.Transfer window is open but all I will be doing is looking for players whose contract are ending this season,this will mainly be the MR position as Clemente has signed a new deal with Atletico worth £60k a week so there is no chance of getting him back.

January 2043

Fixtures

3gVe5Dd.png?1

League Table

pvZ8zT3.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Some transfer news first,I've bought in a 16 year old Danish MC who I found in the u21's without a club,I've also arranged seven transfers to give us some depth when we return to Serie B although some of these will be in the starting XI when Clemente and Ochoa leave.For performances on the pitch,it was the same old same old in the league as we won all three matches and we heave an eighteen point lead with fourteen games left so it is ours to lose.The TIM Cup saw two upsets,we first beat Udinese 3-2,it took them going down to ten men and extra time to finally beat them so,we then beat Torino by the same scoreline but this time we did it in 90 mins as we moved onto the semi-finals.

Seven games in February,four are in the league,two in the TIM Cup and one in the Coppa Italia Lega Pro.In the league we will be facing Savona,Sambenedettese,Gubbio and Pontedera,my aim is to keep our unbeaten going as this will be our best chance of doing so.In the TIM Cup final,we play Roma in a two legged affair,they are one of the big boys in Serie A and I don't think we stand a chance against them but it will give me an idea on what to improve in the future.In the Coppa Italia Lega Pro we will be facing Catanzaro in the first leg of the semi-final,I would like to win this competition but I don't really care for it as the board aren't bothered by us winning or losing it.

February 2043

Fixtures

zJTPqCj.png?1

League Table

ArDGgS9.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The big news for the month comes in the TIM Cup as we overturned a 3-1 deficit and went onto to knock Roma out to reach the final,weirdly Roma didn't play eight players they did in the first leg so maybe it was a case of complacency but that was a lot of changes,did we didn't deserve to go through as we weren't even the best team in the second leg despite the scoreline,Olimpico here we come!!!In the league it was  a case of the same old same old as we won every game to keep our unbeaten run going and we are now guaranteed a playoff spot so that is one step closer to Serie B.In the Coppa Italia Lega Pro,we beat Catanzaro 6-0 which pretty much guarantees us a place in the final.Not long to go before we are out of this league.

Six games in March,five in the league and one in the Coppa Italia Lega Pro,in the league we will be facing Fano,Fermana,Carrarese,Ascoli and Ravenna,I want to carry on my unbeaten run in the league as I want the unbeaten season,I also want to beat Ascoli this time around as they are the only team to take points off us this season.The Coppa Italia Lega Pro match will see us play in the semi-final second leg against Catanzaro,we are currently 6-0 up so there is no way we can blow this from this position as I will be demanding a professional performance as I don't want to see any complacency.

Youth Intake 2043

The Intake

DRrf7wX.png?1

Assistant Manager's Pick

n5DHh41.png?1

8527e9G.png?1

Top Prospect

GpMQWiQ.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well I said yikes in the preview and it has come back even worse then even I thought possible.I can say none of these players will find success at this club.

Well there is always next year!

March 2043

Fixtures

VxVXiyF.png?1

League Table

uR0hRrb.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We won every game which ended up in us picking the title up against Ravenna,we have now qualified for the Italian C Super Cup courtesy of winning the league and will face the winners of Lega Pro Girone A and Lega Pro Girone C at the end of the season.During our league games,we actually nearly dropped points as we scored a late winner against Ascoli before we cut it even closer in the win against Ravenna as we scored twice in injury time.In the Coppa Italia Lega Pro,we finished off Catanzaro with a 3-2 victory on the night to give us a 9-2 aggregate victory,we also played the first leg of the final as we beat Empoli 2-1 and that is a brilliant result as we were away from home.

Six games in April,four in the league,one in the Copa Italia Lega Pro and the big match of the month being the TIM Cup final.In the league we will be facing Arezzo,Empoli,Pistolese and Rimini,I want us to go unbeaten in the league but I won't be bothered if we draw as long as we carry on going unbeaten.In the Copa Italia Lega Pro we are playing our second leg of the final against Empoli,we are 2-1 up from the first leg which gives us a slight advantage but we now have home advantage so I want us to win it to clinch some more silverware.The big match of the month is the TIM Cup final,we are facing Inter Milan in the final,they are currently in 2nd place so it will be a really tough game but I am not expecting to win it but to give us a bit of slight hope,we did knock out Roma who are 3rd in Serie A so who knows what will happen.

April 2043

Fixtures

N59B82B.png?1

League Table

nUNHlDE.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The TIM Cup fairy tale ended in agony as we lost 7-6 on penalties,they were the better team but I'd rather have lost in 90 minutes then to sit through penalties.We did win some more silverware as we lifted the Coppa Italia Lega Pro after beating Empoli 3-0 in the second leg to five us a 5-1 aggregate victory.In the league,we carried on our unbeaten run as we won every game but what do you expect from a team who can compete with Serie A sides!

May will bring us four games,one in the league and three in the Italian C Super Cup.In the league we will be playing Lucchese Libertas,my aim for that is to not lose as that will give us an unbeaten season in the league.As for the Italian Super Cup,I want to win it to show we are the strongest of all Serie C teams.The only team I know we will be facing is Padova as they won Lega Pro Girone A,it looks more than likely that Catania will be the team to lift Lega Pro Girone C as with one game left,they have a three point lead and a much better goal difference.

Just now, rodesire said:

imagine going to europe whilst having just been promoted from seria C?

I think that would have been a terrible thing for us as we don't have the squad depth to compete in a competitive league like Serie B as well as Europe.I'd rather just focus on the league front till we are an established Serie A side,after that I will be gunning for everything.

It wouldn't be the first time I've been in a lower division while competing in Europe.I was playing in the third tier of English football while playing European football on FM 13 :lol: 

May 2043

Fixtures

dH8CFmz.png?1

League Table

5CEogeM.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Not a lot to say in a month like this,we won our last league game to make it an unbeaten season before we completely destroyed the winners of Girone A and Girone C in the Italian C Super Cup to make it a treble.Can't really say much else as this month was that easy with no problems arising during the month,

End of season update to follow then onto Serie B and hopefully a challenge.

On 06/09/2020 at 10:51, karanhsingh said:

You reached the cup final while in Serie C!? Wow! 

It's not actually that impressive as it seems.With some of the players I had available,if they club's previous manager was competent then they would never had suffered back to back relegations and I probably would have been managing Empoli.

Some of the players who were at the club had Serie A experience,I also managed to get in two players on loan from Atletico Madrid who were way above everyone in the team,one is staying at Atletico and the other will be playing at Premier League side Southampton.I just happen to use the transfer market better than the AI :D 

2 hours ago, B.W.G said:

It's not actually that impressive as it seems.With some of the players I had available,if they club's previous manager was competent then they would never had suffered back to back relegations and I probably would have been managing Empoli.

Some of the players who were at the club had Serie A experience,I also managed to get in two players on loan from Atletico Madrid who were way above everyone in the team,one is staying at Atletico and the other will be playing at Premier League side Southampton.I just happen to use the transfer market better than the AI :D 

Still very impressive!! Good luck for the new season 

GVi9u2N.png?1

Virtus Entella - Lega Pro Girone B - End of Season - 2042/43

General Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Review

One player was released,I did try to re-sign him to a new contract but he wasn't interested in doing so.Eleven players left for a combined fee of £20.5 million,I did want to keep the majority of them but they were unhappy and wanted to leave after the club was relegated so I relented and sold them off.Twelve players were bought in permanently for a combined fee of £1.9 million,the five players I paid fees for were on the transfer list and all of them wanted to join a bigger club.We did also bring in two players from Atletico Madrid on loan,my intention was to loan them and try to sign them on frees as there contract was originally up at the end of the season,needless to say I failed in that regard.

Schedule 1 - Schedule 2 - Schedule 3

Competitions

Lega Pro Girone B - Winners

RFy0FI7.png?1

This was a walk in the park as we went through the season unbeaten,we set new records for points and goals.Got to give some congratulations to Ascoli as they were the only team to take points from us this season.Too easy!

TIM Cup - Runner-Up

1RsAJJs.png?1

What a phenomenal performance we put in during the competition this season.On the way to the final we beat Padova,Sassuolo,SPAL,Udinese,Torino and Roma (4-3 on aggregate).As for the final,the better team did win at the end of the day but I would have preferred to have lost in 90 mins as watching us lose penalties was just agonising.We lost to Inter 7-6 on penalties after coming from behind twice.

Coppa Italia Lega Pro - Winners

hhmPlml.png?1

On the way to the final we beat Carrarese,Feralpisalo,Pro Patio and Catanzaro (9-2 on aggregate to reach the final).The final against Empoli saw  us narrowly beat them 2-1 in away leg although we should of won by more,the second leg saw us win 3-0 in a comfortable match which gave us a 5-1 aggregate win and some silverware.

Italian C Super Cup - Winners

kvWJW5Y.png?1

We faced the winners of Lega Pro Girone A and Lega Pro Girone C.Needless to say,this was a walk in the park as we beat both team 6-0 to lift the trophy and make it a treble for the season.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

HgwHtCp.png?1

Damian Clemente

Alessandro De Giorgi

Alberto Ochoa

Santiago Jimenez

Luigi Liera

Manager's Thoughts

I don't think I will ever have a season as simple as this one as we walked out with a treble and came runner up in the TIM Cup,not bad for a third tier team.This team should never of gotten relegated from Serie B as even before any signings,ten of the players made up the media dream eleven,after I made the signings,the media dream eleven was my team.I did build for the future as it is usually cheaper to buy players in and develop for the future and being at Italian third tier level,I wasn't overly bothered by the ability of players as only a few players are needed to make a difference.Two of these players with the ability were Clemente and Ochoa,we loaned them both in for the season as my plans were to try and get them on a free but it backfired as Clemente signed a new £60k a week deal at Atletico while Ochoa is joining Southampton and will be on £42.5 k a week so I will need to get some decent players in.

The pressure will be turned up to the max as the chairman wants us to get promoted from Serie B by winning the league next season.We already have eight transfers confirmed for the summer as it was players who's contract was up,I do need to question Nottingham Forest and Saint-Etienne as we have two highly rated players coming in.I still need to look at the GK,DL,DR and ML positions as if we can give them a bit more depth then we should be able to challenge at the top.TIme to see if we can rise to the challenge.

Career Stats

ZmY8UE3.png

Edited by B.W.G