Rise of the Black Devils

B.W.G

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I unintentionally bought and then sold Camara also in my save. Reason: He was complaining for Playing time at 17... and he just wasn't ready for my team. I ended up getting what I paid for him.

iuFm60B.png?1

Ligue 1 Conforama - Pre-Season - 2035/36

General - Vision - Facilities - Finances

Season Preview - Expectations

Transfers - Released - Youth

Two players sold,Alan Breleur left for £2,2 million as he joined Union Berlin,this is fine by me as it was part of the arrangement from his loan to them from last season.Otcho was the big transfer as he moved to Real Madrid for £52 million which could potentially rise to £62 million,one of him or FNL was going to be sold due to having too many players in the same position so I am happy we got a decent amount for him as he never really performed when he did play for us.Five players were also released,all of which were senior players as they failed to make the grade and had no potential to be sold.

Pre-Season Fixtures

5bumpF9.png?1

No problems what so ever as we won every game with a clean sheet and we are ready to go for the new season.

The Team

8gzoT91.png?1

Key Players

j8E8QXM.png?1

Hn84JC0.png?1

O1ZPMOf.png?1

HEVkTls.png?1

dR6PaSi.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Nothing much to say as we are all ready to go for the new season and I will be going all out as I would love an unbeaten season,the only major change in the starting eleven is that Sami Rigal (YP13B) will be starting the majority of games ahead of Roland Bakouboula but other than that everything else will be the same.We are favourites to win the league but that isn't too surprising as PSG have failed to strengthen with younger players and have signed two 33 year old players,a sixteen year old and a 22 loan signing from Real Madrid so I'm not exactly scared of what PSG have available to them.We're now the biggest team in France and I expect us to be still in that position when the seasons ends but I would love us to break the top four on the World.

Things on the financial side of things are brilliant as we have £341 million in the bank so we will have more than enough for our future stadium.The facility upgrades for training and youth will be completed in December and I will be immediately asking for upgrades as we will reach 3.5* for facilities in December while the upgrades will be to 4* which will put us at the level of PSG.I would also love to develop a rivalry at some point as despite we challenge PSG for everything,we don't actually have any rivals.Not sure how long I have left here as I have done everything but I want to manage at least one season in the new stadium.Time to get the show on the road and show everyone why we are the new dominant side of France.

Edited by B.W.G

Champions League Group Stage Draw

huykDGp.png?1

I'm actually happy with this group as it was one of the easier ones we could of had as there were some really nasty groups this season,If we don't finish top then I will be disappointed as we are the best team there with Lazio being second best.

To put into perspective at how easy my group is,Group A has Man City and Real Madrid which means very little chance for Frankfurt and Clermont,Group D has Bayern Munich,Valencia and Liverpool so there is no chance for Dinamo Kyiv in that one!Group G has Barcelona,PSG and Sheffield Utd so that is another group of death and group H has Atletico,Hertha Berlin and Tottenham.

I got off easy in this!

August 2035

Fixtures

XwOpvhA.png?1

League Table

dRRd6qf.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Mohamed Camara is definitely a big game player as he scored the only goal in the games against PSG and Liverpool as we lifted two trophies,the attack in both games let us down as we dominated both games so the scoreline is not a fair reflection of the performance.As for the league,we went unbeaten but we are currently five points behind PSG but we do have a game in hand,the Bordeaux match was another poor showing from the attacking force and I criticised them after the game which seems to have fired them up.PSG's start has annoyed me as it looks like teams are throwing games against them,Marseille lost 5-0 to them and didn't even try during the match!

Six games in September,five in the league and one in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Lille,Caen.Metz,Toulouse and Saint-Etienne,I want to win every game to keep the pressure on PSG and I also want to stay unbeaten as I would love an unbeaten season at the club.In the Champions League we open up our group stage campaign with a home tie against Lazio,this will be a tricky tie but I think we should be strong enough to see them off.My only hope is that I can through September without picking up too many injuries as we had five first team players out in August with injuries lasting 2-3 weeks each!

1 hour ago, Hootieleece said:

Hopefully the slip up against Bordeaux doesn't come back to haunt you.

By the end of September it hasn't,Lille also did us a favour by taking points off PSG but it's still early dyas.

September 2035

Fixtures

L8hccDA.png?1

League Table

AyCO9gW.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We had the perfect month as we won every game but Lille did give us a massive scare.In the league we have moved up to second place but we are not equal on points with PSG as they dropped points in their 1-1 draw with Lille.If we had scored one more goal during September than we would have been top due to goals scored.We opened up our Group stage campaign in the Champions League with a 1-0 win over Lazio,Camara once again being the decisive factor in a 1-0 victory this season,this was our second hardest fixture of the group stage with the toughest match being away to Lazio.

Five games in October,three in the league and two in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Clermont,Rennes and Nantes,I want to stay unbeaten to keep the pressure at the top but I would prefer if we won every league match as it could be a close season with the way PSG have played.In the Champions League we travel to Turkey to face Başakşehir F.K. before facing Benfica at home,I want to win both of these games due to the money we would receive as it is getting harder to make a profit each month due to increase in wages and a maxed out capacity stadium not providing any extra income.

I wish there would be a way for a Club like yours to steal some of PSG's Sponsorship Money. Especially since you are equals.

The problem is in the Sponsorship Algorithm I think. In my Clermont save I have climbed in reputation massively, but I am still only getting single digit million dollar sponsorship deals. While Nimes Olympique which has been solidly midtable brings in like $90M because that is how much they were getting at the start of the game.

2 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

I wish there would be a way for a Club like yours to steal some of PSG's Sponsorship Money. Especially since you are equals.

The problem is in the Sponsorship Algorithm I think. In my Clermont save I have climbed in reputation massively, but I am still only getting single digit million dollar sponsorship deals. While Nimes Olympique which has been solidly midtable brings in like $90M because that is how much they were getting at the start of the game.

It is honestly quite annoying,even when we randomly get another sponsorship deal,they also get one.We got another sponsorship deal to take us to £25,5 million (still 4th in the table),they got another one to take them to £128 million.The only way I see them losing money is if by some miracle they get relegated as they will lose a lot of reputation for that which will cause any sponsorship to be lower.

My sponsorship table looks like this

0ZcfcjP.png?1

We have three deals ending this season worth about £8.2 million,I would need a lot more to even get close to Saint-Etienne and Lyon,let alone PSG.On the plus side,there is a chance I may get some stadium sponsorship when the new stadium is announced as that may close the gap a lot more depending on how much we get a season.

Edited by B.W.G

Stade Francais Global Network - Club #11

V6BNrhq.png?1

BL7KX9e.png?1

We are now at eleven affiliate clubs which is the same amount as Lyon and we now are joint first for the number of affiliates in France.Junior FC was one of the five picks I had for Colombia so I had no real problem in choosing them and we are now up to 56% for World Knowledge which is respectable as it is extremely difficult to get 100% for knowledge.

We are nearly half way through what I wanted for an empire so that is really pleasing.Club #12 will be a marketing one which will come in February/March hopefully while club #13 is undecided at this moment,Hajudk Split can become an affiliate and they are the second biggest team in Croatia,we could also go to South Korea for Ulsan Hyundai or Cameroon for Coton Sport and to finish off the wanted African Clubs,someone else could even come up now we have started getting Argentinian and Mexican clubs available!

jfh5dZ3.png

Edited by B.W.G

I was looking at clubs in the big five and see the number of affiliates they have.

In France,ourselves and Lyon top the table with eleven clubs each.

In Germany,RB Leipzig have the most affiliates with ten clubs.

In England,Man City have the most affiliates with fourteen clubs.(They have two others in Real life being Mumbai City and Lommel SK which aren't present in my save although Lommel joined in May 2020.).

The comes the ridiculousness that is Spain and Italy and the number of Affiliates they have.

Spain's highest amounts include Athletic Madrid (18 clubs),Atletico Madrid (20 clubs) and Osasuna (21 clubs).This is on a ridiculous level but it's not quite on a absurd level and that belongs to Italian teams.

In Italy,some of the teams with a ridiculous number of affiliates include Atalanta (28 clubs),Inter Milan (24 clubs),Juventus (22 clubs) ,Roma (27 clubs) and Udinese (20 clubs).Torino have 18 clubs while both Fiorentina and Pescara have 15 clubs each,

Think I've got some building to do!

1 hour ago, B.W.G said:

Think I've got some building to do!

How many of these teams, roughly, are regularly producing newgens at these clubs though? Are you producing a similar level? Any idea of the rough quality of them compared to the rest of your players/

A few years back I did some research into these 'youth affiliate clubs' and found that, once my facilities had reached a top level (especially if I was managing in a top country - as you are), that they were worth nothing more than the novelty of a foreign youth player as it was much less likely to get a player with PA as good as what I could produce myself, and, as such, I saw them as taking up a space that I could fill with a better player.

28 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

How many of these teams, roughly, are regularly producing newgens at these clubs though? Are you producing a similar level? Any idea of the rough quality of them compared to the rest of your players/

A few years back I did some research into these 'youth affiliate clubs' and found that, once my facilities had reached a top level (especially if I was managing in a top country - as you are), that they were worth nothing more than the novelty of a foreign youth player as it was much less likely to get a player with PA as good as what I could produce myself, and, as such, I saw them as taking up a space that I could fill with a better player.

The three teams of Lyon,Man City and RB Leipzig who have a similar amount of affiliate clubs are always producing quality newgens with Lyon being top having 32 players playing at the top level this season in these five countries.We are slightly below their level due to our facilities not quite being at their level but we generally keep at least seven or eight of an intake even if it's just for sell on reasons.Athletic Bilbao seem to be the best Spanish team for the youth players coming through while in Italy it is definitely Atalanta who are constantly providing high level newgens.

I think I have been quite lucky when it comes to foreign players coming through my youth system.At this moment in time,I have an English and a Welsh player who are both in and around the first team this season,we have another English player who is moving to Tottenham in January for £5.5 million with add-ons taking it to £8.25 million.In the u 19's the best three potential players are from Ivory Coast,Portugal and Brazil.

I generally have a lack of pure French players coming through as seven of my twenty three first team players are French with no second nationality.Of the sixteen remaining players who aren't pure French (or of another nationality),five of the players who declared to play for France were actually born in other countries (2 in Congo,1 in Gabon,1 in Mali and 1 in Poland).If anything for me,the players who have come from other countries have been better than the French players who have come through.

Edited by B.W.G

2 minutes ago, B.W.G said:

The three teams of Lyon,Man City and RB Leipzig who have a similar amount of affiliate clubs are always producing quality newgens with Lyon being top having 32 players playing at the top level this season in these five countries.We are slightly below their level due to our facilities not quite being at their level but we generally keep at least seven or eight of an intake even if it's just for sell on reasons.

I think I have been quite lucky when it comes to foreign players coming through my youth system.At this moment in time,I have an English and a Welsh player who are both in and around the first team this season,we have another English player who is moving to Tottenham in January for £5.5 million with add-ons taking it to £8.25 million.In the u 19's the best three potential players are from Ivory Coast,Portugal and Brazil.

I generally have a lack of pure French players coming through as seven of my twenty three first team players are French with no second nationality.Of the sixteen remaining players who aren't pure French (or of another nationality),five of the players who declared to play for France were actually born in other countries (2 in Congo,1 in Gabon,1 in Mali and 1 in Poland).If anything for me,the players who have come from other countries have been better than the French players who have come through.

How many of these players are you able to 'steal' from your affiliates?

I'm managing in Brazil right now and have lost a few players to poaching in clubs around Brazil, especially when I was quite smaller in stature but I've never been able to steal any of my own (although, the board are blocking any kind of youth feeder at present).

Are those English and Welsh players from other clubs or are they just those random nationalities that are coded to appear? Because that kind of goes back to my original point - let's say I took ASEC as a feeder. I found them to be largely disappointing once my facilities had overtaken theirs (especially as the country I was managing in at the time had a better youth rating than Ivory Coast). I was wondering whether you've seen much of this to date?

8 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

How many of these players are you able to 'steal' from your affiliates?

I'm managing in Brazil right now and have lost a few players to poaching in clubs around Brazil, especially when I was quite smaller in stature but I've never been able to steal any of my own (although, the board are blocking any kind of youth feeder at present).

Are those English and Welsh players from other clubs or are they just those random nationalities that are coded to appear? Because that kind of goes back to my original point - let's say I took ASEC as a feeder. I found them to be largely disappointing once my facilities had overtaken theirs (especially as the country I was managing in at the time had a better youth rating than Ivory Coast). I was wondering whether you've seen much of this to date?

So far I've stolen three players from affiliates.Mike O'Kelly was from Stoke,Christian Soro from ASEC and Dimitri Lucchini from Drancy.O'Kelly is the one who will be moving to Tottenham.I am hoping Soro will be in the first team in about 2-3 seasons.

7 hours ago, B.W.G said:

So far I've stolen three players from affiliates.Mike O'Kelly was from Stoke,Christian Soro from ASEC and Dimitri Lucchini from Drancy.O'Kelly is the one who will be moving to Tottenham.I am hoping Soro will be in the first team in about 2-3 seasons.

Nice can you post screenies of them? When you say you stole them that means they were poached before they showed up or you signed them? 

On 04/07/2020 at 04:43, karanhsingh said:

Nice can you post screenies of them? When you say you stole them that means they were poached before they showed up or you signed them? 

They were poached before and came through they youth set up.

zX3mAgU.png?1

Poached From Drancy

FIy1JLJ.png?1

Poached from Stoke City

Signing for Tottenham on the 1/1/36.Stoke will receive 5% of the fee.

IahvoQs.png?1

Poached from ASEC

Came through last season!

October 2035

Fixtures

TAyvwDy.png?1

League Table

49vGIL6.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The perfect month as we won all five games and we kept top spot in the league.We were helped massively by Saint-Etienne who beat PSG 3-0 in what I can only describe as a shocking results after seeing how poorly they had started.We also won both our games in the Champions League which leaves us on course to qualify for the knockouts,despite winning both games in the CL I can't say they were our best performances as we didn't really perform well in either match but we are still top of the group and that is all that matters.Only concerns to come out of this month are the injuries to Prevost (Out between 6-9 weeks) and Koungou (out for up to five more weeks!).

Just the four games in November,we are facing Sochaux and Monaco in the league while we face Benfica and Lazio in the  Champions League.I want to go unbeaten in the league so I don't want to lose either match but I do believe we should be too strong for either team.For the Champions League,four points should be enough to secure qualification to the knockouts so if we beat Benfica at home then draw to Lazio then we should be through.

November 2035

Fixtures

Cuc4PNk.png?1

League Table

4q7NsyF.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Two wins from two in the league as we opened up a six point lead at the top thanks to Rennes beating PSG 2-1.As you noticed we have a game in hand on the majority of teams in the league but the game in hand is against PSG so that will be an entertaining one for sure.In the Champions League we picked up three points as we beat Benfica which was actually enough to see us qualify for the knockout stages,Lazio would inflict our first defeat of the season in all competitions due to poor finishing but we are through and that is all what matters.

December is going to be hectic as we are playing eight times,seven of these are league games while the other one is in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Nancy,Stade Reims,Nice,Strasbourg,Guingamp,Lyon and PSG,I would love it if we remained unbeaten as an unbeaten domestic season would be the pinnacle for me as I haven't done it on any FM for several years.= but I know it will be really tough to keep that record against both Lyon and PSG as both are easily capable of beating us.In the Champions League we finish up our group stage campaign against Başakşehir F.K,we are already through but I want to win the game for monetary reasons.

Edited by B.W.G

Facility Upgrades

e0cMuo7.png?1

iYPg9w4.png?1

With the upgrades being done which has seen the training and youth facilities reach 3.5*.The chairman immediately agreed to upgrade them even further which will take it to 4* which is the level PSG are on unless they are also having facility upgrades.

Just now, karanhsingh said:

The guy from ASEC looks good. They really produce fantastic talent. 

Meanwhile the season seems to be going along well for you! 

I'm going to try and loan him to Drancy next season with a loan abroad the season after,Stoke or Granada would be my ideal choice for the second season but it will depend on the situation of each club.

Domestically it looks even better as I've play one and won one in December and PSG lost their game so we are now nine points ahead.

Youth Intake Preview

fxjseyI.png?1

So we may have three stand out players from the intake,two strikers and another goalkeeper.The goalkeeper is really interesting as he is from Enugu in Nigeria,I just also happen to have a NIgerian affiliate club in the form of Enugu Rangers.With the strikers,it will depend on how good they which will determine who I am selling which has already happened previously due to our large amount of strikers that have come through.

9 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

What position do you need or will you need in a few years? that lets you know if the Youth Intake will help you.

My guess isn't Striker...You know some of them can be retrained as midfielders.

Mainly full backs,right wingers and central midfielders.

I've already started retraining them,Adama Keïta can now play AMC and I am looking to re-train him as a AMR.Roux can play AML,AMC and ST,FNL and Piasecki can play AML and ST.I'm hoping one of the new strikers can be retrained either as a AMR or MC just to help increase the depth of those positions.

December 2035

Fixtures

DUtWHHA.png?1

League Table

CUWCGPo.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The unbeaten run is well and truly on as we beat both Lyon and PSG away from home and I think these are the two toughest fixtures during the season we could have.We now have a fourteen point lead with eighteen games to go but I think this is ours to lose now.We also finished our Champions League group stage with a fantastic 6-2 win over Başakşehir F.K,Piasecki was the star of that match as he netted four times as we finished top of the group.Injuries have continued to be a problem in defence so 17 year old Brazilian centre back Wilton made his debut and has featured five times during the month,I did have a laugh in one game as my centre-back pairing was Wilson-Wilton!

January sees us play four competitive games and a friendly.The friendly is against Dinamo Zagreb and will be used to help players keep their fitness levels up.In the league we are facing Bordeaux,Lille and Caen,I want us to keep our unbeaten run going and I don't even care if we scrape draws against the teams,I don't want us to lose in the league.We open up our Coupe de France defence in a match against Lorient,we have made things a bit more difficult as we are missing four players in this match due to suspension!If we do progress then we could play two more games in the Coupe de France.

January 2036

Fixtures

nHVOLF4.png?1

League Table

BqDfa3p.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up seven points from nine as our lead at the top was reduced to twelve points but with fifteen games left to play,it is still in our hands and I am feeling confident we can do it.I was sweating a bit as we very nearly lost our unbeaten run against Caen as we struggled with the finishing during the game but we are still unbeaten and that is the most important thing.In the Coupe de France we won all three games which means we are now in the quarter finals so that is great for us as it means we are into the latter stages and should be in the mix to win the competition again.Sabani left to join Nimes for £750k which is a good bit of business for us as his contract was up at the end of the season and O'Kelly completed his move to Tottenham for an intitial fee of £5.5 million,Stoke received £275k of that,

Six games in February,four in the league,one in the Champions League and one in the Coupe de France.In the league we are facing Metz,Toulouse,Saint-Etienne and Clermont,I want us to carry on our unbeaten run as that is now the most important thing to me as it is one thing I have not had since FM13!In the Championd League we face Porto at home in the first leg of the Knockout Round,this is a very favourable draw and I think we should win that and eventually progress to the quarter finals.In the Coupe de France we are up against Marseille,this is the biggest tie of the game as there is only one other major team left and that is PSG and they are facing Rennes,I want to progress as I want to retain all of my trophies.

Stade Francais Global Network - Club #12

zNofKMx.png?1

K9ozMHz.png?1

Club number 12 confirmed now,went with one for marketing so we now have two marketing clubs,one in USA and one in China and I am hoping our newest marketing affiliate will help increase the merchandising further and provide us with a bit of extra income in the long term.For Club #13,I am easily able to get a Croatian side,Coton Sports or Ulsan Hyundai so they are easy picks,we did start getting clubs from Argentina and Mexico appear so we could potentially see more clubs from those two countries in the future.Another option for club #13 is a side in Ligue 2 as we have some youngsters who do not want to go and play for Drancy (currently in tier 3) so a bigger side may be helpful in that regard.I am not starting to fully believe that it is not possible for us to have an  German,Italian or Belgian side as an affiliate club as I have never seen any to pick from.

eeAmCgc.png

February 2036

Fixtures

Ab9A7yh.png?1

League Table

u3eZbdN.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

The unbeaten league run continues as we won all four league games which has left us fourteen points clear at the top of the table with eleven games left to play.We also made a very impressive start to the knockout stages in the Champions League with a 6-1 win over Porto so that is a massive victory as we were away from home so this has left us with one foot in the quarter finals.The Coupe de France match against Marseille was disappointing as we did not deserve to lose but a defensive mix up in injury time cost us the game,the board is disappointed that we went out in the quarter finals but these things happen.

Four games in March,three in the league and one in the Champions League.In the league we are facing Rennes,Nantes and Sochaux,I want us to remain unbeaten as that is my ultimate goal,we have a good point advantage at the moment so I wouldn't even be bothered if we went unbeaten with draws.In the Champions League we face Porto at home,we have a massive lead going into the second leg but we will still need a professional performance to ensure we go through without too much problem.Match will also bring us our 17th youth intake,three players to look out for are two strikers and the Nigerian goalkeeper.

20 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Keep up the Ligue1 form. I would love to see someone go undefeated in a season. 

The Coupe de France thing happens sometimes...

Good Luck hunting the Double!

Thank!We won our first league game in March so we are now ten games away but we do still have PSG to play in the remaining ten.

As much as it is annoying,I'd rather get knocked out if it means we don't lose in the league :lol: 

Youth Intake 2036

The Intake

NfRN6ex.png?1

Assistant Manager's Pick

OV20Xsz.png?1

CezC7oo.png?1

Hot Prospects

ZFBWFSc.png?1

ToFg83P.png?1

szOLCrm.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

This has been one of the harder intakes to judge,the four best players could make some sort of impact on the team but this has been a pretty poor intake with regards to depth as we are only keeping six players from the sixteen,these being Samuel Okoro,Vince Tome,Jeremy Bernard,Sabri Langlois,Alonzo David and Toby Cholle.These are the only six worth keeping as I don't think the other players will have any potential sell value and would end up just getting released anyway.

The two interesting members of the intake are Okoro and Tome,this is because of where they are from and who we have for affiliated clubs.Okoro is from Enugu and we have Enugu Rangers as an affiliate,Vince Tome is from Sydeny and our Australian affiliated club is Western Sydney Wanderers,The line of "*Insert club* may send academy players to train at Stade Francaise to gain experience.Stade Francais may benefit with some of these young players coming through their youth team ranks."  comes into play as I feel this is what happened here as they definitely were not poached as there are no transfer clauses for them.

March 2036

Fixtures

5JiNmGi.png?1

League Table

63gSRSr.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

We picked up seven points from nine which means our unbeaten is still intact although Sochaux gave us a real scare and we could have lost that game on another day as they squandered a lot of chances during the game.We are currently fourteen points clear at the top of the table and with eight games left to play,it is definitely ours to lose now but we have a relatively easy run so I don't see us losing the title from this position.In the Champions League we won the second leg 5-3 which gave us a 11-4 aggregate victory over Porto but that defensive display in the second leg was appalling so I am really thankful that our attacking force bailed us out of that game.

Six games in April but this could become seven games depending on the Champions League.In the league we face Monaco,PSG,Nancy and Stade Reims,PSG are the biggest threat to our unbeaten run but we do have the home advantage this time around so I am confident we at least get a draw from the game.I am also confident that we will get the title wrapped up during April so that will be some more silverware for us.In the Champions League we are facing Juventus in the quarter finals,I think we will be too strong for them in the end as their squad isn't as strong as the one I faced in last seasons champions League.The winners will face Man City or Inter Milan in the semi-final which the first leg will be played 22/4 or 23/4,I am hoping for a Champions League miracle and that Inter Milan go through.

April 2036

Fixtures

vlgJ9Rp.png?1

League Table

PQnD1J9.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well that's a wrap for the title as we won all four league games which means we are now just four games away from a unbeaten season.We won the title against Nancy which I can say was the match where we went into god mode as we scored 22 goals in 3 games!We easily got past Juventus in the Champions League as like with PSG,they have an old declining squad which shows why Inter Milan are top of Serie A at the moment.The first leg of the semi-final saw us go to the Etihad and put Man City to the sword with a 5-1 victory,not a way for their fans to remember their last ever CL game at the Etihad as they are moving to the Vincent Kompany Arena in June!

We've reached May and we currently have five games to play but that could be six depending on the result of the Champions League.In the league we are facing Nice,Stasbourg,Guingamp and Marseille,we are just four games away from a unbeaten season and that is what I want,we have three relatively easy games then the final game against Marseille which will be tricky but I want revenge on them for the Coupe de France.In the Champions League we will be facing Man City in the second leg of the semi-final,we hold a 5-1 lead over them but that means nothing as it's Man City and I've seen them overturn five goal deficits before and we only have a four goal lead so we will need a solid performance all over the park and not a defensive disaster class like we had a against Porto.The winners will face Real Madrid or Man Utd in the final.

Edited by B.W.G

Just now, Hootieleece said:

Great season so far...4 more to go! and then "Untouchable"

Thanks!

Just two more games to go in the league,Guingamp and Marseille are the ones left to play.If we do go unbeaten then I will be resigning as an unbeaten season is the pinnacle for me as there is nothing else left for me to do.

1 minute ago, B.W.G said:

Thanks!

Just two more games to go in the league,Guingamp and Marseille are the ones left to play.If we do go unbeaten then I will be resigning as an unbeaten season is the pinnacle for me as there is nothing else left for me to do.

Pick another country and do it all over again.

Or if you want Frustration with signings and an arcane salary structure and learning to recognize good players that are cheap. I suggest MLS. Also as the League is relatively balanced (everyone is about equally bad) it makes for a good tactical laboratory.

Just now, Hootieleece said:

Pick another country and do it all over again.

Or if you want Frustration with signings and an arcane salary structure and learning to recognize good players that are cheap. I suggest MLS. Also as the League is relatively balanced (everyone is about equally bad) it makes for a good tactical laboratory.

I was going to stick in a big five for the time being,load the 3rd tiers for Spain,Italy and Germany,with those countries I would be going under a strict policy of signing 16-19 year old players and developing so not too dissimilar to a youth only save.With England,I will add tier 5 and 6 to the game and that will be a youth only save which will be the final country of the big five.

If I get that done then will probably add Australia,China and South Korea for the AFC Champions League,South Africa for the Orange CAF Champions League,Mexico and USA for the CONCACAF Champions League and have a go at all the countries in South America for the Copa Libertadores.

5 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Sounds like a fun plan! Similar to the Pentagon challenge. Anyhow hope you complete the season undefeated first.

We have done so,Guingamp gave us the biggest scare of the lot we drew 3-3 with them and they had a goal disallowed in injury time!

Just Man Utd left to play in the CL final.

Edited by B.W.G

May 2036

Fixtures

pVtiSA8.png?1

League Table

08O9RVL.png?1

pEkCEtI.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

Well we did it but boy was it too close for my liking,Guingamp of all teams were the one's who nearly ended our unbeaten run as they had goal disallowed in the 92nd minute,we should of been out of sight by then but our defence had a bit of disaster.We had no problems in the other games as we completed an unbeaten season,this is the first time for me since FM13.In the Champions League,I don't think either Manchester side knows what hit them,we beat Man City 6-1 in the second leg to give us a 11-2 aggregate victory before we thumped Man Utd 4-0 in the final for a second successive Champions League trophy.

End of Season update to follow then onto new pastures.

sQo4ToF.png?1

Ligue 1 Conforama - End of Season - 2035/36

Season Review

Five players sold for a combined fee of £63 million with Otcho being the big sale as we didn't have room for him with already have so many attacking talents,I was a bit gutted he didn't accept Frankfurt's offer as they offered £60 million up front for him.Eight players went out on loan and Sabani was later sold to the club he was on loan at for £750k,not bad considering he only had six months left on his contract!Only five players were released which is surprisingly low considering some of the other season we had but none of the players released had any sale value so they were not offered extensions.

Fixtures 1 - Fixtures 2 - Fixtures 3 

Competitions

Ligue 1 Conforama - Winners

MFaq0JR.png?1

Complete domination and I only need two words to describe this team.....The Invincibles!

Champions League - Winners

L96URVF.png?1

We topped our group stage which contained Lazio,Benfica and Başakşehir F.K. with a record of 5-0-1 with our sole defeat coming at the hands of Lazio.The knockout stages were where we shone as we beat Porto (11-4 on aggregate),Juventus (5-1 on aggregate) and Man City (11-2 on aggregate) before we thumped Man Utd 4-0 in the final,the final could of saw a bigger scoreline but Utd's keeper put in a lot of work to keep it to four!

Coupe de France - Quarter Finals

r41lCaV.png?1

We beat Lorient,Strasbourg and Saint-Etienne to reach the quarter finals.As for the game against Marseille,we started off well and threw it away late on when we should of had the match won due to the chances we squandered but it was just one of those games.Much to my annoyance,PSG would go onto win the competition....urgh.#

UEFA Super Cup -  Winners

brlQnNa.png?1

Not the best of matches for the neutrals as it was rather one sided but thankfully Camara came up with the winner as we struggled to hit the net.

Trophee des Champions - Winners

Like with the Liverpool game,the domestic season opener wasn't great but Camara scored the winner in a game when we failed to hit the net,I'm still not convinced PSG actually showed up for it.

Players,Stats and Awards

Overall Best XI

Stats - Awards - Best XI

The Team

jKATK5I.png?1

Guy Koungou

Mohamed Camara

Adama Keïta

Brahim Prevost

Mateusz Piasecki

Manager's Thoughts

This was a fantastic season for us as we won a quadruple this season in what is now confirmed my final season at the club as there is nothing left for me to achieve at the club as an unbeaten season is the pinnacle for me.The biggest surprise for me this season was Roux only playing by coming off the bench in the second half of the season as I couldn't drop Keïta or Piasecki as their partnership gave us 76 goals this season which was brilliant.We had seven players who scored more than ten goals this season which shows you how well we did in the scoring side of things as we hit,defensively we did have some mishaps but it was easily covered by the attacking force.Financially we have started making losses but I put that down to the size of the Stadium and increasing wages as outside of sales,we are pretty restricted on income but that will change for the club in the future.

This season has marked my end as Stade Francais manager,next stop will be somewhere in Germany as they are the bottom ranked nation of the big five.No idea who I am going to manage yet as I don't know who will be in the 3rd tier at the reset date.

Career Stats

NC8E5en.png

Overall Player Stats

4qerIfx.png

My name will live on!!

8AGCOOd.png?1

A new stadium named after myself,as much as I would like to play in it,I don't think I could wait three years to play in it so at least my name will always be associated with the club!

Game Changes

dsnngcz.png?1

With my impending resignation,I am changing my league setup to this so I have future access to the lower tiers of the "Big 5".Germany,Italy and Spain will be played with my restriction being I can only sign players who are 19 and under while England will also be done as a youth academy save only.

Edited by B.W.G

• B.W.G changed the title to The Münster Mash

9GqqRWJ.png

SC Preussen Münster - 3.Liga - New Club - 2036/37

dyd4scB.png?1

Club Culture

7rd6MsT.png?1

The Team

U2qSuIu.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

I saw Münster available and just wanted the job just so I could change the title to The Münster Mash.They don't have much history other than winning some lower league titles so that will gives us something to work on for the future.Along with not much history,they don't have many first team players so that needs to be looked at immediately as we don't even have a senior goalkeeper!I won't be able to play any players under 17 before the 1/1/2037 so that is frustrating as we gave some really good talent in the u19's.

The facilities are pretty decent as we both the training and youth facilities are rated as average (2.5*),the Junior Coaching is also at Average while Youth Recruitment is at a Fairly Basic level so things are not too bad on that front.The finances seem to be pretty decent for now as we have £825k in the bank but I am pretty confident that will sink pretty rapidly as the money doesn't really start to come in til we are in 2.Bundesliga.I need to get some staff in as we have no recruitment team,we have a Chief Doctor in the medical department and the coaching department is just me and the assistant manager!

The only thing you may see change is the skin I am using,this is because I am now signing players so I don't want to see the CA,PA or hidden attributes.

14 minutes ago, karanhsingh said:

Wow big moves!! And that's brilliant about the stadium as well. 

I needed to do something to keep the save fresh as constantly winning can lead to stagnation for the person doing the save.

I am now a part of Stade Francais' history.They better put a statue of myself outside the ground!

DAPZwBR.png?1

SC Preussen Münster - 3.Liga - Pre-Season - 2036/37

Season Preview - Expectations

So far we have signed ten players so far on frees and all of them come in my 19 and under range,your eyes are not deceiving you either as we have signed one of my old youth prospects from Stade Francais,Tristan Gautier comes in to add some depth to the AMC role.For the incomings,we do have the potential for another nine players as the contracts have been offered but it's a case of wait and see if they accept.The seven players who are on released page left before I joined the club so I have nothing to say about them.

Pre-Season Fixtures

g14AKFG.png?1

All I can say is that I screwed up and didn't organise enough friendlies so I guess I should of let the assistant manager arrange them instead.For the two games we did play,we played a 4-2-3-1 and we didn't do too bad in the games as we went unbeaten.These games were played with very little squad depth so if I can get every player I've offered a contract to in then we should be fine.

The Team

dzAL87J.png?1

Key Players

yYQVcGS.png?1

U2xCEjC.png?1

K9F16nw.png?1

NJwRGGB.png?1

BVFwaa7.png?1

Manager's Thoughts

My first feeling of pre-season is one of regret,the regret being that I didn't hire a recruitment team first to help me massively as this pre-season took me ages to sort out which players I wanted,which ones I needed and would they improve the team.My backroom staff is at the same level as it was when I took over but we have put offers in for eight members of staff so I am hoping we hear something off them in the upcoming days to give us some depth in terms of staff.Other then the staffing issue I left for a while,I think we have done well in the transfer market as we now have depth to the team and have signed some great prospects so I am confident we are ready for the new season.

The board want us to achieve a mid-table finish and we are predicted to finish 8th which would be great,we were predicted to finish last at one point but the signings I've made have helped push us up the table when it comes to predictions.The "II" teams can't get promoted so that will make things a bit more interesting as this can mean that 6th and 7th can get promoted while 8th gets the playoff spot if the top five are all "II" teams.Not expecting a lot this season as we are only in the league but if we can get some more signings in the we could push towards a playoff spot.Time to see what I can do in Germany.