Too much 'Tunnel' talk

Is it just on my game, or is there too much Tunnel questions? I literally get 3 or 4 per game. Its getting boring tbh but I don't want to sack it off in case it elicits a negative reaction. 

Fm19 you kinda got a couple every third or fourth game but FM20 is relentless, boring and downright unnecessary. 

This is one thing I can´t complain about, do as FrazT states, delegate that to your assistant. Mine does a much better job than I would, I have no press patience.

As for the others non tunnel questions which you can´t delegate, you can simply just skip them with no negative side effects.

4 hours ago, Ragged Rascal said:

Is it just on my game, or is there too much Tunnel questions? I literally get 3 or 4 per game. Its getting boring tbh but I don't want to sack it off in case it elicits a negative reaction. 

Fm19 you kinda got a couple every third or fourth game but FM20 is relentless, boring and downright unnecessary. 

I simply ignore it. 

I have to ask: Why are tunnel talks even a thing? Here in Germany I have not heard of the media getting a hold of coaches after they had their pregame conference. Maybe a PR guy or some other official but not the guy actually in charge of the team...

46 minutes ago, Piperita said:

I have to ask: Why are tunnel talks even a thing? Here in Germany I have not heard of the media getting a hold of coaches after they had their pregame conference. Maybe a PR guy or some other official but not the guy actually in charge of the team...

In Norway both managers/assistants and players talk to the media during matches. At half time a player from each team usually have a chat with the media about the first half and what they want to do in the 2nd half. So it's different from country to country.

On 22/03/2020 at 17:41, Piperita said:

Absolutely agree with this. You never see Pep or Jurgen being asked 4 or 5 questions in the tunnel before every game on TV. Its just not practical and they probably wouldn't stand for it.