try to beat this world class team!!!...

Awet

Now do that without cheating and i will be impressed

No way could you get all them players by 2011. Half of them wouldnt leave their clubs let alone go to another country

If you built that without cheating then you are my god

It's a great team undoubtedly but the best?

Well 3 better forwards to replace Robinho,Raul and Tevez, a MC to replace VDV and a DL to replace Marcelo. Reasons:

1-Robinho is a good AML but not the best, Silva, Messi, Ronnaldinho and a few others I can't think of would be better.

2-Tevez is good but I would have Torres, Ibrahimovic, Drogba, Eto'o, Briand, Rooney, Utaka, RVP and Adebayor ahead of him

3- Raul is not the best AMR, competent yes, buit great not quite I would look at Ronaldo, Messi, Rosina, Quaresma and a few others who I can't think of off the top of my head

4- VDV is not a good MC especially in a formation like that where he is required to tackle there are plenty of good MCs/DMs to replace him notably Fabregas, Nocinero, Johnson, Gerrard and Iniesta

5-Marcelo isn't a defender he is a better AML or ML look at Chiellini, Clichy, Evra or Maxwell

bojan and tevez are players which are inpossible to get unless you cheat especially bojan is he a nightmare to get but maybe he will go to real madrid he would deffintely not come to my liverpool side

and imho, i tink this dude did not cheat as it is possible to get those players by 2011, becoz he had raul and robinho on the wings proved it so and well, he is real madrid aint he? if he did cheated i can see MESSI, RONALDO, SILVA or someone that can match their status on the flanks, so gd job getting the players.. cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adamj11:

It's a great team undoubtedly but the best?

Well 3 better forwards to replace Robinho,Raul and Tevez, a MC to replace VDV and a DL to replace Marcelo. Reasons:

1-Robinho is a good AML but not the best, Silva, Messi, Ronnaldinho and a few others I can't think of would be better.

2-Tevez is good but I would have Torres, Ibrahimovic, Drogba, Eto'o, Briand, Rooney, Utaka, RVP and Adebayor ahead of him

3- Raul is not the best AMR, competent yes, buit great not quite I would look at Ronaldo, Messi, Rosina, Quaresma and a few others who I can't think of off the top of my head

4- VDV is not a good MC especially in a formation like that where he is required to tackle there are plenty of good MCs/DMs to replace him notably Fabregas, Nocinero, Johnson, Gerrard and Iniesta

5-Marcelo isn't a defender he is a better AML or ML look at Chiellini, Clichy, Evra or Maxwell </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got clichy if u didnt see and also be realistic on the players u reccommeded me most of them would cost more then my whole team!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mikmikmik:

and imho, i tink this dude did not cheat as it is possible to get those players by 2011, becoz he had raul and robinho on the wings proved it so and well, he is real madrid aint he? if he did cheated i can see MESSI, RONALDO, SILVA or someone that can match their status on the flanks, so gd job getting the players.. cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank You!

a valid point!?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bretth:

bojan and tevez are players which are inpossible to get unless you cheat especially bojan is he a nightmare to get but maybe he will go to real madrid he would deffintely not come to my liverpool side </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got bojan on a free and tevez was surplus to requirements at UTD i got him for 25Mil plus huigain

i also got drogba but he is terrible (hes in my reserves

to be honest raul is such a favorite at madrid theres no way of not playing him besides hes not bad.

Any realistically priced wingers i could get?(other then messi or ronaldo because that is immpossible unless i sell half of my players to get the budget)

i dont think your cheating as with madrid you could easily get the money to splash around, lol i dont think you should be playing 4-4-2 as neither van der vaart, robunho or raul will benefit, vdv is shocking in that position imo but works wonders in amc, good team though icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ballinisahabit:

cant be that hard to beat if your 3rd </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The season is far from over and only 3 points from 1st

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jess boi:

i dont think your cheating as with madrid you could easily get the money to splash around, lol i dont think you should be playing 4-4-2 as neither van der vaart, robunho or raul will benefit, vdv is shocking in that position imo but works wonders in amc, good team though icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yah thanks

im lookin to replace raul but everyone loves him u know?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FletchLad:

My AC Milan Team </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nice team but harldly any replacements you got there!! really good team

imagine if we had a match huh?

(Real Madrid 4-3 AC Milan)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FletchLad:

Lol. My defense would snuff you attack out icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol na my attack is to strong for your weak defenders

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Awet:

got Bojan on a free </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but why would he go to madrid? are barca doing badly?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LiverpoolSimplyTheBest:

I was being sarcastic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was if you were icon_biggrin.gif

ok...

Bojan never got a contract from barca so he was realesed i offered him 120,000 and he came to my club.

wats with all the sarcasm!!??

lets see your at.madrid team eh fella

i think i need to speak up for Robinho. hes one of the best AML in the game. but he hardly get mentioned. 193CA with awesome stats.

@TC - you spend a lot of $ on silly players.

Owen,Lescott,Huntelaar,Hamsik,Modric,Riquelme and Shevchenko are all consider sub par when talking about world class.

Marcelo is really great if you dont him to defend. Raul is just bad(too old). Tevez is good but can get better. And both your CM sucks in air.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Awet:

lets see your at.madrid team eh fella </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honestly your team isn't that good. As mentioned Raul, VDV, Marcelo are all nowhere near world-class and your CBs frankly aren't good enough.

Not only that but you are tactically very weak, 4-2-4s aren't anywhere near strong enough in the middle of the park to counter Real Football-style passing systems.

Honestly I doubt very much you could beat the above AC team, and I'd be fairly confident of beating you with a season two west ham side. The only thing your side does well is attack.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2-Tevez is good but I would have Torres, Ibrahimovic, Drogba, Eto'o, Briand, Rooney, Utaka, RVP and Adebayor ahead of him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Utaka!?!?!?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sherica-:

i think i need to speak up for Robinho. hes one of the best AML in the game. but he hardly get mentioned. 193CA with awesome stats.

@TC - you spend a lot of $ on silly players.

Owen,Lescott,Huntelaar,Hamsik,Modric,Riquelme and Shevchenko are all consider sub par when talking about world class.

Marcelo is really great if you dont him to defend. Raul is just bad(too old). Tevez is good but can get better. And both your CM sucks in air. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you really aint got a clue what your talkin about VDV and mascherano are one of da best

Owen,Lescott,Huntelaar,Modric,Riquelme are going to get sold, and shev is on loan mate!

and im not sure youve heard of hamsik hes great

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scott1990:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2-Tevez is good but I would have Torres, Ibrahimovic, Drogba, Eto'o, Briand, Rooney, Utaka, RVP and Adebayor ahead of him </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Utaka!?!?!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOOL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arathonas:

lets see your at.madrid team eh fella </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honestly your team isn't that good. As mentioned Raul, VDV, Marcelo are all nowhere near world-class and your CBs frankly aren't good enough.

Not only that but you are tactically very weak, 4-2-4s aren't anywhere near strong enough in the middle of the park to counter Real Football-style passing systems.

Honestly I doubt very much you could beat the above AC team, and I'd be fairly confident of beating you with a season two west ham side. The only thing your side does well is attack. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

out of all the months iv been on this site iv never seen any comment as crazy as yours

my defenders:

marcelo

ramos

richards

pepe

are the worst defenders they are!!

(joka)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bridport_james:

Surprised you are third then!

Good team though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The season is far from over and only 3 points from 1st

thanks

my defenders:

marcelo

ramos

richards

pepe

(joka) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, they are, compared to what you think they are. Richards can't intercept properly against good midfielders playing through fast strikers, marcelo is utter rubbish. You're clueless and anyone who doesn't automatically win La Liga with the basic Real team has no idea what they're doing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arathonas:

my defenders:

marcelo

ramos

richards

pepe

(joka) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, they are, compared to what you think they are. Richards can't intercept properly against good midfielders playing through fast strikers, marcelo is utter rubbish. You're clueless and anyone who doesn't automatically win La Liga with the basic Real team has no idea what they're doing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"marcelo is utter rubbish" LOOOOOLLL make sense

Archived