Asking Price?

23 minutes ago, GR3NDAL said:

If a player is listed with an asking price and you match that asking price shouldn't the bid be acccepted rather than them saying actually we want double that now?

gqPEzcN.jpg

1. Bug.

2. Don't overdo with 'payment in installments', we (italians) call it 'rateizzazione', otherwise the board can react badly.

Are you a rival? It’s just a guide. Especially with transfer listings by request. If a player is just listed the club will accept the figure stated (generally). But if it’s the player that wants out, and the selling club doesn’t want to sell them, then yeah, makes sense that they will do whatever they can to hold onto the player. 

1 hour ago, sidslayer said:

Are you a rival? It’s just a guide. Especially with transfer listings by request. If a player is just listed the club will accept the figure stated (generally). But if it’s the player that wants out, and the selling club doesn’t want to sell them, then yeah, makes sense that they will do whatever they can to hold onto the player. 

Yeah I am managing Liverpool so that is logical. He wanted to leave because Man U failed to qualify for a European competition :P

1 hour ago, GR3NDAL said:

Yeah I am managing Liverpool so that is logical. He wanted to leave because Man U failed to qualify for a European competition :P

Yeah, United aren't going to let players leave on cheap to Liverpool, I'm afraid :D 

When a player is transfer listed by request, the asking price will be set as the minimum asking price, but the selling club will still be able to negotiate from there if there are lots of clubs interested or the bidding club is a close rival.