Yellow cards

Has anyone noticed a disparity in the number of yellow cards awarded between players and the AI?  I regularly see my team committing say 9 fouls in a game and getting 3/4 yellow cards while the AI commits sometimes twice or even three times as many fouls but only gets one yellow card.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Minsterman49:

Has anyone noticed a disparity in the number of yellow cards awarded between players and the AI?  I regularly see my team committing say 9 fouls in a game and getting 3/4 yellow cards while the AI commits sometimes twice or even three times as many fouls but only gets one yellow card.

If you have some evidence of this issue with screenshots or a save game, please post it in the bugs forum. But it should be stats from at least 10 to 20 matches. 

5 hours ago, Minsterman49 said:

yep, had a game where AI had about 22 fouls to my 6, yellow cards were 3-5 to them. If you watch the games, you'll see them get away with professional fouls regularly , with no repercussions. Coupled with the precision of their tackles ( or how easily my players get dispossessed) and its a perfect storm of nonsense

1 minute ago, Serptimo said:

yep, had a game where AI had about 22 fouls to my 6, yellow cards were 3-5 to them. If you watch the games, you'll see them get away with professional fouls regularly , with no repercussions. Coupled with the precision of their tackles ( or how easily my players get dispossessed) and its a perfect storm of nonsense

And yet, the ME doesn't know the difference between human and AI, so it isn't as simple as us vs "them".

Yeah same thing happening to me constantly. The odd game I out foul more than the AI, yet I'm getting more and more yellow cards. I'm not talking a little amount. Usually opposition AI has 20 plus fouls with one or two yellows. Surely has to be looked at by the FM team

1 hour ago, rourkararian said:

Yeah same thing happening to me constantly. The odd game I out foul more than the AI, yet I'm getting more and more yellow cards. I'm not talking a little amount. Usually opposition AI has 20 plus fouls with one or two yellows. Surely has to be looked at by the FM team

On 24/11/2019 at 19:32, HUNT3R said:

And yet, the ME doesn't know the difference between human and AI

2019 and people still can't grasp this. 

• 5 weeks later...

I agree that the yellow cards are very high - if you look at the first 12 games of my season, this is the yellow card table:

image.thumb.png.cf0b19c415eec247ffe25fbe25a45a01.png

Totally out of balance imo and if you look at the names on the list above, the majority are full backs - only 4 of the top 16 are DC's, 9 are full backs and the others are DMC's and some are wingers!