Nobody Wants Me?!!

Hey guys, I was managing Tottenham in Premier Division and then I resigned from my job as I felt that I needed a new challenge and I wanted to manage in other nation as I had managed in England for years. I have got a 90% reputation along with continental pro license. The surprising fact is that nobody feels that I am good enough. Even the clubs of Chinese Super League denied to call me for an interview because I was not 'good enough' compared to other candidates, similarly Bundesliga 2 and Spanish But division clubs have denied me. It's definitely some sort of bug. One of the reason could be that I used FMRTE to replace Stephen Constantine (India's Head Coach) after I was unemployed but I didn't enjoy my time as National Head Coach as there was no tournament nearby so I resigned from that job too and from then, I am unemployed. 

It could be that your reputation, despite what you're saying, isn't high enough for the jobs you're applying for.

Of course, it could be that your use of the RTE has caused issues with the save.

Not sure what divisions you have loaded, but try for a job at the lowest division in one of the countries you have loaded once one becomes available just to see if you get offered it.

Just found something that may relate to your issue:

On 01/11/2019 at 22:57, Neil Brock said:

Not really, if you holiday you don't get the reputation boosts and awards that a manager would get for managing the matches. 

• Administrators

FMRTE is not supported for use on the game at all, nor is it tested by our internal team. There's always potential for game-breaking issues when using an unofficial real time editor and we wouldn't be able to look into any issues from a game which has had FMRTE used on it. 

22 hours ago, AshKing15 said:

Hey guys, I was managing Tottenham in Premier Division and then I resigned from my job as I felt that I needed a new challenge and I wanted to manage in other nation as I had managed in England for years. I have got a 90% reputation along with continental pro license. The surprising fact is that nobody feels that I am good enough. Even the clubs of Chinese Super League denied to call me for an interview because I was not 'good enough' compared to other candidates, similarly Bundesliga 2 and Spanish But division clubs have denied me. It's definitely some sort of bug. One of the reason could be that I used FMRTE to replace Stephen Constantine (India's Head Coach) after I was unemployed but I didn't enjoy my time as National Head Coach as there was no tournament nearby so I resigned from that job too and from then, I am unemployed. 

I'm not 1 for supporting the use of an editor, it's your game play it how you want, but why not use the official in game editor from SI and just increase your rep, you've already used FMSE which I think costs more than the official one anyway? Or transfer yourself to another club, if that's a feature in the editor.

If you have used FMRTE I would just use that for this save and edit your World reputation, if you still can anyway. Haven’t used it for years. Maybe look at the reputations of managers getting the jobs you want and see where you should put yours.