Lowest ranked divisions/clubs

I know it will have been asked before but does anyone have specific answers to the lowest ranked divisions/playable clubs in FM19?

Unedited database (im a purist)

Not looking for vague answers like Belarus/Northern Ireland leagues etc. Looking to see the mostly low ranked starting point possible.

Regional div sweden and Northern Irish div 2 must be contenders. There is a few amateur clubs in the lowest Denmark league.

Can anyone confirm?

• 3 months later...
On 26/06/2019 at 14:32, Captain_al said:

I know it will have been asked before but does anyone have specific answers to the lowest ranked divisions/playable clubs in FM19?

Not looking for vague answers like Belarus/Northern Ireland leagues etc. Looking to see the mostly low ranked starting point possible.

Regional div sweden and Northern Irish div 2 must be contenders. There is a few amateur clubs in the lowest Denmark league.

Can anyone confirm?

northern ireland should be the lowest ranked division. But if you want to start lower, you can always download some regional database and start in level 7-8 in some country.

On 26/06/2019 at 13:32, Captain_al said:

Can anyone confirm?

You can go down to Level 9 in England if you activate all the leagues in the nation rules.