[FM19] South, Central America and Caribbean Leagues megapack by Tonao and sporadicsmiles

2 horas atrás, adesmir disse:

He said that he will be back for FM2020. I mentioned him because he has a similar approach in terms of quality and real rules as you ... I think you too would match perfectly and he is one of the editors (biggest names in the community) with the most experience here in the forum. It woud be sad if you too would not work together and doing the same work with similiar quality twice.

There is another great editor ... known for friendship tournaments ...  here in the forum, who would also match in a team like this. Check it out (see link below). And of course sporadicsmiles with his great Africa update. And last but not least : one of the Japan databases (as they are always missing in the game).

But sounds like a great idea what you are creating here ... > WB2020 ... the good ones should collaborate together ... !!

@claassen 

@majesticeternity

@sporadicsmiles

I checked @majesticeternity work and I liked it, despite their updates aren't always 100% IRL, that is a thing that we can help up in WB2020. He does updates of a very detailed way, as we want in WB2020, and friendly comps are important to be expanded w/ updates to give a higher level of realism (the most realist is the game, the better it is).

I sent a message for @sporadicsmiles some hours ago, just waiting an answer. Like me, he likes to do updates the most complete as he can, so he would be a very nice for editor team.

Edited by Tonao

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 horas atrás, bs disse:

Amigo, los fichajes de cada liga estan actualizados? 

Si no estan actualizados.. Conoces algún update con los fichajes mas actualizados para descargar?

No, recomendo que baje al data update de SortitoutSI (disponible en el site de SortitoutSI) que actualiza literalmente para hoy los fichajes.

Edited by Tonao

• Wolf_pd changed the title to [FM19] South, Central America and Caribbean Leagues megapack by Tonao and sporadicsmiles