[FM19] South, Central America and Caribbean Leagues megapack by Tonao and sporadicsmiles

1 hour ago, Tonao said:

URGENT:

I decided to include all the Caribbean (30 countries) in the megapack. Despite they are minor leagues, I think it is interesting because it will be a addition to Central America leagues and, obviously, will increase the reality, leagues and opportunities for FM players.

i know it gonna take awhile but boy it will  be worth the wait ! thank you for all the hard work and time you put into this project .

Edited by omarsorto6

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tonao la liga bolivians es un desastre en la vida real, lo que tu hiciste ahora psra el FM es magnifico, yo intente crear la estructura con base de Classen pero no lo logre.

Gracias Tonao por la estruxtura de Bolivia, cualquier consulta sobre esa liga me avisas.

In questo momento, dewaer ha scritto:

Oh, is that you asked for Bolivia, and I am from Bolivia, and we are very few FM players in Bolivia

I'm just intrigued by the south american football system, which is basically the polar opposite of the italian one lol

hace 3 horas, Tonao dijo:

About Chile problem, I need to fix it urgently because it is a important league/country and it is a great update, but I need first to understand what is happening. As I understood, there are a conflict of teams between some updates that is causing a problem where you can only play with Chile update alone. @ucdark sent me some things that can be causing this error, I'm going to try it because I believe there is a good chance of being the right way to fix. Third Division B setups could be a problem too, but I don't think so because the error that is appearing in the game is other and editor is verifying it without problems, so it appears to be 100%.

Hope it works... waiting to start my last long save with your 10 south american updates.

Si no puedes hacer Tercera B como las divisiones bajas de España (con divisiones dentro de la division), dejalas como competicion con grupos y todos los equipos en la división en vez de los grupos norte centro y sur.

Edited by ucdark

1 minute ago, zanchin said:

I'm just intrigued by the south american football system, which is basically the polar opposite of the italian one lol

Yes, in Bolivia not exist second or third division, only regional leagues and the first division.

But Club Bolivar is the best club in southamerica (lol)

4 minutos atrás, dewaer disse:

@Tonao la liga bolivians es un desastre en la vida real, lo que tu hiciste ahora psra el FM es magnifico, yo intente crear la estructura con base de Classen pero no lo logre.

Gracias Tonao por la estruxtura de Bolivia, cualquier consulta sobre esa liga me avisas.

Son muchos detalles extraños en las ligas, principalmente en el ascenso. Menos mal que no edité en 2016/17, cuando la temporada tuvo una duración de tres semestres y un total de 66 partidos. Esto sería muy difícil para hacer en FM.

Guys, I discovered the problems that is causing problems with Chile update (can't be played with other updates). Until tomorrow, it will be playable with all other updates.

Thanks for who helped me.

Guys, Costa Rica update is avaliable for you now.

Chile problems are still present, I'm trying to solve as soon as possible, a part is already solved, there is only a minor problem that FM is inventing.

OBS: I reposted Costa Rica because there was some bloopers and then I fixed it.

Edited by Tonao

I fixed a problem in Uruguay where El Tanque Sisley was entering in 2019 taking place of Segunda B Nacional promoted team.

In real life, he isn't participating in any division due to financial problems.

2 horas atrás, anitamui disse:

do caribbean first ok?? they are easy to made.

I'll check which countries will be done first. I need also to look the level of importance of each country.

I'm looking for doing Argentina and Brazil while I also do Caribbean countries.

Edited by Tonao

Guys, I solved to do my own Brazil update in order to give you a up-to-date patch with all real life features from this country, including all State Championships and Cups, U-20 real system etc.

Edited by Tonao

9 minutos atrás, Ragin Cajun disse:

Is this available to play?  Also, where exactly do we put this in the game folder to access?

Yes, just download the megapack and put the archives from .zip in Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > editor data.

Edited by Tonao

45 minutes ago, Tonao said:

Yes, just download the megapack and put the archives from .zip in Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2019 > editor data.

Thanks.  I'm setting up a new journeyman and thinking about a South America series.  I just want to check a few things out first.

10 hours ago, Tonao said:

Guatemala update released my conrades.

Chile received a fix of a problem where Copa Chile seedings were inverted.

Ey m8. Awesome work on the packs <3 You are aware though that Chili is not in your latest upload? Its not in the list:\

image.thumb.png.4fb87200ba6c779916798f60a4f89a67.png

10 horas atrás, Lazylen disse:

Ey m8. Awesome work on the packs <3 You are aware though that Chili is not in your latest upload? Its not in the list:\

image.thumb.png.4fb87200ba6c779916798f60a4f89a67.png

Holy ****, sorry for the blooper.

I didn't realize Chile was removed accidentally, but now it is in .zip again.

Edited by Tonao

What's that up in the sky? Is it a bird? Is it a human? No, it is Nicaragua update! (Sorry for the embarassing way of announcing that XD)

In the next hours I'll be updating Central America updates with a more accurate continental qualification config.

1 minuto atrás, zanchin disse:

Holy **** you're already almost done with the central American leagues 😱😱 I can already taste the Brazilian update 🥴

Brazilian update will be done just after Central American leagues. Therefore, it is very close haha.

2 minuti fa, Tonao ha scritto:

Brazilian update will be done just after Central American leagues. Therefore, it is very close haha.

I know that ahaha I have your update for the American leagues, timo's update for the African leagues and various small updates for European leagues.. Whenever I start a new save I have basically two full screens full of nations to choose from 

2 minutos atrás, omarsorto6 disse:

will you end up doing  CONCACAF AND CONMEBOL American champions league ?

I'm planning to do it. I have done my own format for a unified America CL including all the countries from CONCACAF and CONMEBOL, then I will try to introduce my idea in FM.

1 hora atrás, qazwsx disse:

Fantastic work Tonao!

Especially South America is a so vital part of the football world, but not well represented in vanilla FM. Your work increases the value of FM by 100% for me. 

Very nice to hear it, with things like this I see that my work is worthing.

South American leagues are sometimes difficult to understand and mainly to do in FM, but the results are awesome.

4 ore fa, anitamui ha scritto:

what's the meaning of fixed liga 1 in peru????

4 ore fa, anitamui ha scritto:

will you make cfu championship also?

Didn't anybody ever teach you how to ask for things? Just wondering. 

11 horas atrás, anitamui disse:

will you make cfu championship also?

I don't know dude, FM editor isn't a childish game where you do things easily, you need to know how it works. And also, each thing at a time, I'm not a robot that does all the works at the same time.

It can even be a future plan, but I'm not doing this now.

Edited by Tonao

Equatorian Championship has 16 teams in real life, whereas at your update has 12 and second division has 10 teams at real life. And at third division wasn't calendarized at second part of the year, just local "division" being palyed.

Enquanto seu update tem 12 times na primeira e na segunda divisão do Equador, na vida real são 16 times na primeira divisão e 10 na segunda. Além disso, a terceira divisão, que deveria acontecer no segundo semestre, não é calendarizada.

https://www.sofascore.com/tournament/football/ecuador/serie-a/240

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_Ecuatoriano_de_Fútbol_2019

https://www.sofascore.com/tournament/football/ecuador/serie-b/10240

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_Ecuatoriano_de_Fútbol_Serie_B_2019

Agora, ertila007 disse:

Equatorian Championship has 16 teams in real life, whereas at your update has 12 and second division has 10 teams at real life. And at third division wasn't calendarized at second part of the year, just local "division" being palyed.

Enquanto seu update tem 12 times na primeira e na segunda divisão do Equador, na vida real são 16 times na primeira divisão e 10 na segunda. Além disso, a terceira divisão, que deveria acontecer no segundo semestre, não é calendarizada.

https://www.sofascore.com/tournament/football/ecuador/serie-a/240

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_Ecuatoriano_de_Fútbol_2019

https://www.sofascore.com/tournament/football/ecuador/serie-b/10240

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campeonato_Ecuatoriano_de_Fútbol_Serie_B_2019

Are you in 2019 at FM? If yes, I'll check it and fix, but when I tested it in-game there was correct number of teams at this year.

Maybe you started in 2018, when Serie A and B both have 12 teams.

1 hour ago, Tonao said:

Are you in 2019 at FM? If yes, I'll check it and fix, but when I tested it in-game there was correct number of teams at this year.

Maybe you started in 2018, when Serie A and B both have 12 teams.

Serie B is correct, but Serie A still has 12 teams. I created a save in Ecuador in 2019.

On 20/06/2019 at 22:09, zanchin said:

I know that ahaha I have your update for the American leagues, timo's update for the African leagues and various small updates for European leagues.. Whenever I start a new save I have basically two full screens full of nations to choose from 

How many leagues have you got running??