2019 Winter Update

Good Afternoon fellow avid players,

Has anyone seen when the 2019 winter update will take place and even if it has? 

I have been at work recently a lot and I haven't had chance to check. 

As soon as its updated I'm going to start a new career mode on the table tablet I got for Christmas so I'm excited for it!

5 minutes ago, ShaneMarc said:

Good Afternoon fellow avid players,

Has anyone seen when the 2019 winter update will take place and even if it has? 

I have been at work recently a lot and I haven't had chance to check. 

As soon as its updated I'm going to start a new career mode on the table tablet I got for Christmas so I'm excited for it!

Hello,

I believe the update with be out early March. The Russian winter transfer window closes today and I think the Chinese transfer window closes end of this month. So the winter update will try and include as many transfers as it possibly can.

It's submitted to the App stores pretty quickly after the 28th of this month 

Unfortunately though, there might be a bit of a wait until its rolled out everywhere 

I know some people got it in early March last year, almost two weeks before it appeared in my update list, but again, that's not SI's fault 

2 minutes ago, choccy said:

Can we continue the current games with the updates taking affect?

Yes and no. Engine changes will be working on existing saves, but the database (players and transfers etc) will remain the same. When starting a new game, the February database will be standard but you can choose the old one too.

2 minutes ago, choccy said:

Can we continue the current games with the updates taking affect?

Of course, but you'll have to start new save in order to have the most recent transfers.

Archived