FM19 - Links Thread (find exactly what you're looking for!)

Ty

Welcome to the 

Image result for football manager 2019 logo

Official forum links thread, find the threads you need!

Please ensure that when YOU create a thread, YOU post the link in this thread so we can keep it up to date.

For those still playing Football Manager 2018:

FM18 - Links Thread

Do you need general advice when making your squad? For tactical advice or player recommendation have a look at he following thread: How to assemble a good team, if you can questions about the guide, feel free to ask.

Or you want advice how to make good player thread? Look at this.

Can't find the club thread you want There might not be a thread for you team, so why not make one? If you need help, follow the ultimate guide to creating a good team thread and you should be able to create a good thread.

Good luck :)

• Ty pinned this topic

Apologies this took so long everyone :) 

If you create a thread, please post it in here and I'll get it added to the list - once the list grows, I'll organise into leagues/nations.

@Santa Claus It's just like the full game but you can only play for so long, right? Therefore if you were to do like some of us do and screenshot the first team squad, for example, it would still be relevant. 

Most likely nobody else is going to do one, so just make it good and hopefully someone else will talk to you about them. I think its gone on long enough that if there was a Chelsea thread for FM18 you don't need to ask the poster of that if they were going to do one either.

• Ty unpinned this topic

Archived