FM15: Adama Traoré - Strength and Speed!

Ty

spain_spanish_flag.png

Adama Traoré

What is in the water at Barcelona?

8e17ed556205de0e9ed79914a119a467.png

Full Name: Adama Traoré Diarra

Date of Birth: 25/1/1996

Nationality: Spain

Position: Right Winger

Club: FC Barcelona B

Value: £1.7m

Sale Value: £2,500,000 (Release Clause)

Real Life Club Career

Born in L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Catalonia to Malian descent, Adama joined FC Barcelona's youth setup in 2004 at the age of eight, after a brief period with neighbouring CE L'Hospitalet. In 2013 he was promoted to the B-team, and made his professional debut on 6 October, in a 0–1 away defeat against SD Ponferradina for the Segunda División championship.

On 23 November 2013, again as a late substitute, Adama played his first La Liga game at the age of only 17, replacing Neymar in the 4–0 home win over Granada CF. Three days later he made his first appearance in the UEFA Champions League, coming on for Cesc Fàbregas in the 82nd minute of a 1–2 loss at AFC Ajax for the group stage.

Adama scored his first goal for the Blaugrana's main squad on 16 December 2014, playing 16 minutes and contributing to a 8–1 home demolition of SD Huesca for the Copa del Rey.

Football Manager 2015

I've seen plenty of people sign him, and there is no shock either. He starts the game with a £2.5m release clause and if you offer him a nice enough deal.. he'll leave Barcelona for first team football. Don't be tight, otherwise he we just re-sign a new contract with Barca and you'll probably not get the chance again!

I am currently Valencia, and I started my game with the idea to have a really Spanish influenced team (currently 17 out of 22 of my squad are Spanish) so Adama and his release clause was perfect for me. Had to offer him £25k a week and a key player promise to get him to Valencia, but I haven't regretted it.

Although I play him as a winger, I have trained him as an inside forward to get a few other attributes up. If you're after a young player who can make an impact straight away, be an impact sub or just to have for the future, get him. Pay the £2.5m and never regret it! He has been shortlisted (didn't win) for the Ballon D'or in the current season, and won European Golden Boy two seasons running... his value is £43.5m and I am scared someone like Man City or Madrid/PSG will pay the £75m release clause I've got on him.

Screenshot of him at the beginning can be found here.

d84a85bc8573ae0d78983d61bfcf8ae5.png

Wow, what a player. I am coming up to the end of season three and he has really smashed it this year! I tweaked my tactics coming into the third season, with the signings of more playmakers for CM and I really wanted to force the play through Adama. I ended up using instructions to 'exploit the right' and this has led to Adama getting in plenty of goalscoring opportunities which he has taken and had an incredible season. I play him as a 'winger' on attack and his pace and dribbling is so, so much fun to watch on the 3D match engine. There hasn't been a team capable of stopping him! There is still a few league games left but he has 30 goals just in the league this season and 40 in 54 games in total.

Here are his season ratings for the past 3;

aaf1ade1645b79d3836554de5cdbca8c.png

If you are interested in his potential ability, it is;

Feel free to discuss, would love to hear about similar experiences!

I've always overlooked this kid when playing as Barca but the Valencia thread inspired me to start a save with Los Ches and this are Traore's stats as of 1st Feb in season 1.

Playing as a winger (attack) in a 4-1-2-2-1 wide formation.

All comps:

Played - 25

Scored - 10

Assists - 13

Avg Rating - 7.74

Can certainly recommedn this kid too. ;)

A great player, he dominated as a RM for my Spurs and helped us win the league in our first year. He also made Lamela expendable, his stat lines for the league were

26 games played: 10 goals scored and 24 assists!

Amazing player, can't wait to see what his future holds.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just playing aorund with a Valencia save. On the first try, he wasn't interested in joining Valencia so I never even got to offer him a contract. I tried talking to him but he just said he wasn't interested in Los Che.

With Schalke I bought him for his release clause at the start of the game and gave him a pity full wage to boot. Was Golden boy after only playing 15 matches for the team (Sidney Sam was being rotated) after the first season PSG wanted him and bid 15 million euro, he had a 70 million release clause, I said I wanted just some euros below the 70 mill (so I could still make up my mind - but already his agent had been knocking on my door demanding to raise his wages by 700%) PSG agreed! So I sold him, so I could get some german talent instead (which are all very expensive compared).

Got Ben Arfa for 2 million to replace him btw :)

• 1 month later...

Archived