Transfer Listed

Ewan0404

Not exactly at the start of the game, but in all of my saves so far Andreas Samaris from Benfica was always got transfer-listed for the price of 950.000 in the first transfer window. Decent BWM/B2B option, but a bit of a hot-headed one though both on and off the pitch.

7 minutes ago, bangkonggedek said:

Not exactly at the start of the game, but in all of my saves so far Andreas Samaris from Benfica was always got transfer-listed for the price of 950.000 in the first transfer window. Decent BWM/B2B option, but a bit of a hot-headed one though both on and off the pitch.

Got a screenshot of him?

Em 18/11/2018 em 05:31, glosoli disse:

I saw Santi Mina of Valencia listed in 2 of my saves. Listed for 3m € in my Fenerbahçe save and 3.5m € in my Tottenham save.

Same here, same price as well.

For that price and his role/atributes, I'll give him a try on my Rennes save season 2.

Check out Younousse Sankhare at Bordeaux if you're a smaller club in need of a midfielder. Pretty old at 29 but I got him for like 1.5m after he was listed, with Dynamo Dresden in January of the first season, very solid and well rounded BBM who will score some awesome goals. Still a key player for me at 31 in the Bundesliga. 

Archived