[FM19] Turkish Super Patch 19 by Affluence

Damn, I've had a Turkish db in the works for months but this blows mine out of the water completely. Looking forward to trying it out.

Just wondering, where did you find the information for the current 6th/7th tiers? I couldn't find out the correct promotions/relegations, and the database became a bit of a mess when I tried finding correct info for the Amator leagues.

1 hour ago, Rainbowz said:

Damn, I've had a Turkish db in the works for months but this blows mine out of the water completely. Looking forward to trying it out.

Just wondering, where did you find the information for the current 6th/7th tiers? I couldn't find out the correct promotions/relegations, and the database became a bit of a mess when I tried finding correct info for the Amator leagues.

He's turkish and assistant researcher as well - so he probably has some reliable sources. 

1 minute ago, Bigpole said:

He's turkish and assistant researcher as well - so he probably has some reliable sources. 

Ah, true. Glad someone could make sense of the divisions, the Turkish leagues are so fun to play in on FM.

18 hours ago, Rainbowz said:

I am responsible for Turkish Amateur Leagues m8.  Plus i am doing my job as an amateur footballer :cool:. There are plenty of informations about Turkish Amateur Leagues here. You can get all the statues from Turkish Football Federation. 

The league structure of Turkish football is like this:

1. Turkish Super League

2. Turkish 1. League

3. Turkish 3. League (This is not included in the original data)

• Real promotion & relegation rules added

4. Regional Amateur Leagues (This is where the amateur leagues starts)

• 11 Regional Groups
  • Real promotion rules added
  • Semi fictioned relegation playout rules added (It's quite not possible to create the original rules due to the editor limitations. However this is the most realistic one possible. I tried to create the original rules thanks to krlenjushka's Dynamic relegation thread. He knows how to do such stuff. You can see the conversation below. We have a strange promotion & relegation rules for this level and it's huge amounts of work.)

5. Super Amateur Leagues

• 81 Local Leagues. Every city in the country has their own groups
  • Semi fictioned promotion playoff rules added. Teams are qualified to the upper division to play a relegation playout match against neighbour teams from the same city.
  • Real relegation rules added. Teams are relegating to their belowed cities divisions.

6. 1. Amateur Leagues

• 57 Local Leagues. 57 cities are having groups for this level.
  • Real promotion rules added. Teams are promoting to their belowed cities divisions.

You can get enough info about Turkish Football Structure here: http://www.amatorfutbol.org/

52 minutes ago, Matt98 said:

Sorry Mentese, it shows error "Ordu 2. Amator lig" warninig!!

image.thumb.png.5c931cbdf83c2808b2939277c714e4c4.png

Thats a editor bug. Restart editor, and verify leagues one by one from bottom to top. If it gives error again, try to verify that league again. It will do the job.

On 17/11/2018 at 02:33, mentese said:

Patch adds 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th levels for Turkey.

Enjoy it.

Turkish Lower Divisions (newer version): http://www.mediafire.com/file/oln81wrs5damf3e/Turkish+Super+Patch+19+by+Affluence+v.4.1.fmf

Turkish Media Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z4cwapc4ao59bab/Turkish+Media+Patch+19.fmf

@mentese thanks for the great effort and work. That's really important patch for lower league lovers.

Can I share your patch at my football manager website fmhikayeleri.com ?

Regards

FMHikayeleri

On 30/11/2018 at 18:03, Silifkeli33 said:

upper league error. from BAL to third league. ilk sezondan sonra fikstür oluşturulmuyor. üst lige çıkmayı garantilememe rağmen aynı ligde gösteriyor

Düzelticem. Editör rezalet bu sene.

3 hours ago, Fmhikayeleri said:

@mentese thanks for the great effort and work. That's really important patch for lower league lovers.

Can I share your patch at my football manager website fmhikayeleri.com ?

Regards

FMHikayeleri

Your welcome m8.

Off course you can share it as long as you credit turksportal.net . But you better wait untill i update it to a newer version. There is a anoying bug which i am trying to resolve.

21 hours ago, mentese said:

Your welcome m8.

Off course you can share it as long as you credit turksportal.net . But you better wait untill i update it to a newer version. There is a anoying bug which i am trying to resolve.

Ok bro, waiting for The good news 

On 03.12.2018 at 22:12, mentese said:

Link for the new version :http://www.mediafire.com/file/5nsax4mfa0pat1k/Turkish+Super+Patch+19+by+Affluence+v.4%2C5.fmf

Fixed the issue with promotion from BAL to 3. Lig.

I tested it in game for 5 seasons and there is no error. All the promotions&relegations are as they supposed to be. 

bal g5 den silifke belediyespor ile oynarken üst lige yükseldiğimde fikstür çekilmiyor, aynı ligde kalıyorum sürekli, sezon boş bir şekilde devam ediyor, sebebi nedir?

40 minutes ago, Silifkeli33 said:

bal g5 den silifke belediyespor ile oynarken üst lige yükseldiğimde fikstür çekilmiyor, aynı ligde kalıyorum sürekli, sezon boş bir şekilde devam ediyor, sebebi nedir?

yeni update oynadığına emin misin? versiyon 4,5'u kullan. 5 sezon test ettim ama böyle bir sorun çıkmadı. 

tff3.jpg

tff3 1..jpg

tff3 2..jpg

tff3 3..jpg

tff3 4..jpg

I installed the 4.5 but the game became so slow, that's frustrating.  The previous version was OK but  Silifkeli found an error though.

I know the bigger the data, the game becomes slow. This version was only a fix and it should not be so much slow. The game continue time is about 15 minutes. 

Sorry Mentese for the trouble.

On 03/12/2018 at 22:12, mentese said:

Link for the new version :http://www.mediafire.com/file/5nsax4mfa0pat1k/Turkish+Super+Patch+19+by+Affluence+v.4%2C5.fmf

Fixed the issue with promotion from BAL to 3. Lig.

I tested it in game for 5 seasons and there is no error. All the promotions&relegations are as they supposed to be. 

Thanks @mentese

I will post this also in my website by crediting turksportal.net

16 hours ago, mentese said:

UPDATED VERSION: http://www.mediafire.com/file/35ihwdgs07l66j0/Turkish+Super+Patch+19+by+Affluence.fmf

Thats the last version for now. Finally i could of resolve the annoying fixture error thanks to krlenjushka.

did you have crashes in editor with that number of child competitions? 

Try the last one with updated editor.

It's clear and has no error.

I had many errors until i resolve them all. You better make a excell sheet. When u make a small mistake with so many sub divisions it is so difficult to find where is it...

1 hour ago, Bigpole said:

For now I'm doing changes only in basic rules, and the game crashes sometimes when game is creating. 

After you made your changes in editor, do you verify them before you test it in game?

6 minutes ago, mentese said:

After you made your changes in editor, do you verify them before you test it in game?

everytime. Even if rules were valid, testing competitions in editor were causing crash. I've removed 2 lowest levels and everything works ok. I'm not even touching advanced rules for now. But I'll have whole weekend to figure that out and solve problem.

1 minute ago, Bigpole said:

everytime. Even if rules were valid, testing competitions in editor were causing crash. I've removed 2 lowest levels and everything works ok. I'm not even touching advanced rules for now. But I'll have whole weekend to figure that out and solve problem.

Take a look where your crash happens - database screen or when game creates comps.

38 minutes ago, krlenjushka said:

Take a look where your crash happens - database screen or when game creates comps.

now it crashes every time. It happens in editor (when i click test competitions no matter what division I select to simulate to). In game it crashes after I select leagues and start a new game. It shows this bar when game is creating and after 30 seconds it crashes.

There are a few more changes i just made.

• Added İstanbul Süper Amatör Playoff Group
  • Added a few more Süper Amatör teams.
  • Corrected some team names.

Son bir güncelleme daha yaptım.

DEĞİŞİKLİKLER: 

• İstanbul Süper Amatör Klasman Playoff eklendi.
  • Bazı eksik Süper Amatör Takımları düzenlendi.
  • Bazı kulüplerin isim değişiklikleri eklendi.

hocam eline sağlık. tam da böyle kapsamlısını arıyordum ilaç gibi geldi.

yanlız pregame editorde değişiklik yaptığımda onaylanmadı yazıyor. rulesdan test yaptığımda      error in nation rules     no matches passed in     hatası veriyor. yardımcı olabilir misin?

23 hours ago, zzzmedmexzzz said:

hocam eline sağlık. tam da böyle kapsamlısını arıyordum ilaç gibi geldi.

yanlız pregame editorde değişiklik yaptığımda onaylanmadı yazıyor. rulesdan test yaptığımda      error in nation rules     no matches passed in     hatası veriyor. yardımcı olabilir misin?

Editor bug dolu malesef. 

1. Editörü update etmeyi dene.
  2. değişiklikten sonra save yap ve en alt ligden tek-tek onaylamayı dene ligleri.
  3. hata alırsan editörü kapatıp açıp tekrar dene.

3 hours ago, mentese said:

Editor bug dolu malesef. 

1. Editörü update etmeyi dene.
  2. değişiklikten sonra save yap ve en alt ligden tek-tek onaylamayı dene ligleri.
  3. hata alırsan editörü kapatıp açıp tekrar dene.

denedim hepsini de sonuç nafile. tşk ederim yine de.

• Wolf_pd changed the title to [FM19] Turkish Super Patch 19 by Affluence

Archived