Amazing job @byvirus , for me the best skin so far.

Just need to point some issues on a 1366 x 768 resolution 85 % zoom

Player info popup with scroll bar's

30dfd7b285e93b69051c560f9f9f08b5.png

Stadium container on club overview need a sligth tweek 

477cc26148884b4b2cda6baa982457d4.png

Tactics analisys in my opinion and if you want to do it, adjust the transparency of this view

f03dff714b7db7174f9717d5883420d7.png

Match preview need some work on the container's space.

4e1bf2c62f82dd1011fb07ed0a32323b.png

Match in between highlitghs need some work too

0638f69bb5794cd0784b548189ecb73a.png

And once more, amazing job. 

Keep the good work mate. 

8 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

It's a lovely skin, but I can't use it as (unless I'm missing it somewhere) there's nowhere on the player''s overview or info screen that shows the current season stats. 

where the attributes show, you can select carrer stats and they show in my example one unless you needed more or the link at top for reports and then select stats in the drop down 

stats.thumb.png.78dbe29d6dfc4aee6aeea6facb6f4848.pngScreenshot_6.thumb.png.8fa7c03d4e05c1a72bed4e5cc21c17a7.png

1 hour ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

where the attributes show, you can select carrer stats and they show in my example one unless you needed more or the link at top for reports and then select stats in the drop down 

stats.thumb.png.78dbe29d6dfc4aee6aeea6facb6f4848.pngScreenshot_6.thumb.png.8fa7c03d4e05c1a72bed4e5cc21c17a7.png

That's career stats, I'm looking for the current season stats which are on the overview screen of almost every other skin. I don't want to be clicking through screens just to see this. However, I'm not criticising the author in any way, as it's a great skin otherwise, and it's miles better than I could ever do. 

42 dakika önce, Dagenham_Dave said:

That's career stats, I'm looking for the current season stats which are on the overview screen of almost every other skin. I don't want to be clicking through screens just to see this. However, I'm not criticising the author in any way, as it's a great skin otherwise, and it's miles better than I could ever do. 

go to panels / player / by folder. Open by player overview small selector panel xml file with notepad+ in this folder. copy this code after the green codes.

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
    </widget>

it looks like that after do it;

tt.jpg

ty.jpg

31 dakika önce, canry said:

hocam teşekkürler tema için, soldaki menü -sidebar işte neyse- yok mu temada yoksa var da secenekle mi kapattın. o yoksa oynayamam oyunu :D

auto hide özelliği var :) fareni götürünce çıkıyor. 

Archived