how do we create other pressing style than just chase the ball carrier ?

there are 4 type of high pressing style,

1) Ball orientated
2) Space orientated
3) Man oriented
4) lane oriented

for now,i only saw Ball orientated pressing style in FM19

how do we create other pressing style than just chase the ball carrier ?

If you want man to man use man marking instructions... If you want to press space... Isnt that best achieved through your natural shape... So just leave a low pressing urgency

Passing lanes a bit trickier... But combo of man marking and show player onto wrong foot should make the first pass difficult... Again natural shape and defending ought to do the rest. 

25 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

If you want man to man use man marking instructions... If you want to press space... Isnt that best achieved through your natural shape... So just leave a low pressing urgency

Passing lanes a bit trickier... But combo of man marking and show player onto wrong foot should make the first pass difficult... Again natural shape and defending ought to do the rest. 

I found that, at least in FM18 (I have not played FM19 yet), the best way to produce any kind of hybrid passing was to use OIs. 

1 hour ago, FMunderachiever said:

"pressing space"? just using a good team shape and marking the recipients of the ball out of the game?

one of the key point is positioning,for example why pep tactic pressing so easy in real life ?

positional play :

i think its impossible in FM19,for pep style pressing.

but klopp style ?

maybe,but not the one ball chasing style

Archived