[FM19][WIP] Wales Lower Leagues - 2019-20 Update Released (No County Cups)

33 minutes ago, Rainbowz said:

Made the fix, thanks for pointing it out.

No problem anyway i can help with your database to make it accurate as possible i am more than happy to.  Outstanding work and time committed by yourself,

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've asked for the dates for the remaining Anglesey Cups you aint made. Also the league is sponsored by Lucas Oil also. You also have a cup missing in Gwynedd League

On 10/11/2018 at 09:47, Ozvaldez said:

Just started a game managing Llantwit in the 7th tier.  Thanks for creating this, and I'll report back any oddities I see.

Awesome! No problem, and please do

On 13/11/2018 at 11:28, phnompenhandy said:

Just a head's up - I'm using your file in my new career which I'm narrating in this thread. I give you a credit in the opening post :thup:

ANDY AROUND ALBION'S ARCHIPELAGO - A JOBBING HEAD COACH'S MEANDERINGS

Oh wow, that's amazing. Thank you!

Sorry for the general lack of updates. I started a new job on Monday which required an hour of travelling each way, so I've been far too tired to even think about opening the editor. I don't want to make any mistakes due to tiredness!

I'll be making some additions/changes over the weekend, so any new issues or problems, please flag them ASAP so I can get them sorted. 

On 14/11/2018 at 12:55, cel1234 said:

This might help with missing Anglesey Cup dates as fixtures are only handed out monthly by the league.

http://www.caergybifc.com/fixtures2017x18.html

Thanks so much for the help! Getting the missing cups added ASAP.

On 14/11/2018 at 18:09, yCymro said:

Disappointing to find that the standard FM DB data is not accurate, so going to have to edit things before I start my save :(

I can do my best to correct them over time, what sort of stuff is incorrect?

• 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

Yes it is but not sure all cups are in ??

I've got it loaded up.

A quick glance show teams enter the FAW Trophy, North Wales Junior Cup, Rawson Digital Elias Cup, and Benllech Car Boot Trophy.

The other 3 aren't but there's I think 44 Welsh cup competitions in the file altogether.

1 hour ago, lukeeggy said:

Hi Griff, any ideas why I can't get some of those kits to load? See above, also the small ones have gone large?

image.thumb.png.8e1af6ecf4bf6fa807ab37c8d9108a14.png

Which logo pack are you using, Luke?

Same question for the kits? EDIT - just checked the db file and Bryngwran have no away kit set so the game won't allow a away kit custom graphic.

image.thumb.png.1e6e80d2c47e058021916619a1571bda.png

7 minutes ago, grff said:

Which logo pack are you using, Luke?

Same question for the kits? EDIT - just checked the db file and Bryngwran have no away kit set so the game won't allow a away kit custom graphic.

image.thumb.png.1e6e80d2c47e058021916619a1571bda.png

I used the files in this thread 

@lukeeggy    Just had a quick look and the file that cel uploaded has two errors in it. If you locate the normal logo folder and open the xml you'll find the below.

image.thumb.png.21ff065008afe6dc85006a0860655e73.png

The part I've highlighted needs to say logo as does the row above, (I imagine Cemaes Bay logo is massive in game too). Then reload your skin.

I'll get cel to change the file for anyone else downloading it. @cel1234

18 minutes ago, grff said:

@lukeeggy    Just had a quick look and the file that cel uploaded has two errors in it. If you locate the normal logo folder and open the xml you'll find the below.

image.thumb.png.21ff065008afe6dc85006a0860655e73.png

The part I've highlighted needs to say logo as does the row above, (I imagine Cemaes Bay logo is massive in game too). Then reload your skin.

I'll get cel to change the file for anyone else downloading it. @cel1234

Thanks @grff, These are the kits missing...

Arriva Away

Bodorgan Away

Bryngwyran Away

Cefni Both

Cemaes Away

Llandegfan Away

Llanfairpwll Away

Pentraeth Away

Valley Away

@Rainbowz here you go. Any assistance needed for the Anglesey based teams let me know.

31 minutes ago, lukeeggy said:

Thanks @grff, These are the kits missing...

Arriva Away

Bodorgan Away

Bryngwyran Away

Cefni Both

Cemaes Away

Llandegfan Away

Llanfairpwll Away

Pentraeth Away

Valley Away

@Rainbowz here you go. Any assistance needed for the Anglesey based teams let me know.

Those kits are not missing it because the db doesnt have away kit colours in the db. Only kits Missing are Cemaes and Valley away.

Also updated file that Grff has said.

Anglesey Logos.rar

Are all the Anglesey League cups and Gwynedd league cups in game now ??

Screenshot (1526).png

38 minutes ago, lukeeggy said:

Potential new league entrants. Will keep you informed 

C8B90347-5D79-47B5-BA9B-8D17FFAD5128.png

Interesting but that will be for next season. Got Cemaes Away shirt too Grrf had already done and must of missed it.

1905252369_CemaesBayaway.thumb.png.62b8919d4d8ce176be526a43b0bfab37.png

9 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

All Anglesey League teams now have home and away kits Grrf did the last one Valley/Fali away which we needed after Marc Wilson at the club sent me a picture

welsh kits.rar

Ha I know Marc....look forward to seeing them all in the game now. If the file is updated, will it work with current saves?

1 hour ago, Kiko_97 said:

Love this db. Started a save as Rhyl in the HGA and wondering has anybody made kits for the Cymru Alliance?

I've done a few leagues that @cel1234 has collared me into doing so I'll probably extend that to the Cymru Alliance over the next couple of weeks. For now, I'll leave you with these two beauties...

Rhyl...

rhyl home.png

rhyl away.png

On 18/12/2018 at 08:47, cel1234 said:

Hahahaha @grff what about the Welsh Alliance ??

Told ya you love Welsh Footie.

Can we add those cups that are missing for Anglesey and Gwynedd ??

I don't know what you talking about :idiot:

image.thumb.png.a511ebc9fd946a2b245decd276b5fac6.png

Sorry for the dead silence on my end, some unfortunately timed illnesses combined with long workdays have meant I've had little to no time to even play Football Manager, let alone start on heavy DB work. The plan was to release a "mega-update", so to speak, adding many real stadiums, club information, staff and importantly players. However, due to the previously mentioned issues, progress was severely halted.

It's tremendous to see the work and interest around this DB despite my absence, and it's definitely re-fueled my desire to work on the database. I'll add the created content to the OP, and expect an update (albeit a small one) within the year.

Once again, sorry for the lack of updates, but I'm hoping what I've got planned will definitely make up for it.

Archived