[FM19][WIP] Wales Lower Leagues - 2019-20 Update Released (No County Cups)

Hi guys, sorry for the enormous hiatus, I've had absolutely no time to work on the DB, and decided to leave it as it was nigh-on finished as far as I could see. 

Regarding the game-breaking bug that was found, I'm aware of it and think I've nailed down the cause, but I don't have the editor expertise to fix it. I believe it's caused due to the amount of reserve and 3rd teams in the league system. If a first team gets relegated into a league their reserve team's league, the reserve team gets relegated. Occassionally, a team gets relegated into their reserve team's league, but that league is at the bottom of the pyramid, and the team can't be relegated, so the game doesn't know what to do. If anyone can help, it'd be greatly appreciated.

However, aside from this issue, I've tested the game and it works on the newest patch.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/06/2019 at 22:51, Diggy97 said:

Sorry just checking that worked, I play for Llanfyllin in the Montgomeryshire amateur 1 league and used to play for Welshpool and llansantffraidnin the higher divisions, fancy adding me into the game 😂

Give me some basic info and I'd love to add you!

• 1 month later...
On 07/08/2019 at 12:03, NinjaPigeon88 said:

I just wanted to say, this database is incredible! Its made FM for me. Thanks so much for your efforts. Will you consider doing one for FM20?

Thank you! It's awesome to hear that. I've got something in the works for FM 20, definitely.

Archived