[FM19][WIP] Wales Lower Leagues - 2019-20 Update Released (No County Cups)

Secondly, I'm looking for as much help with getting information correct for teams as possible. Kit colours are something I can get out of the way quickly and help with graphics and whatnot. Below are the teams who I can't find any information for in terms of kits. Any help with providing the kit colours would be much appreciated.

Tier 7

Gors United - Both
Blaenymaes - Both
Godre'r Graig - Both
Pembroke Borough - Away
Hendy FC - Away
Mond FC - Away
Wern FC - Away
Swansea Bay - Away
Penllergaer FC - Away
Llanelli Park Rangers - Away
CPD Bancffosfelen - Away
CP Suburbs - Away
KRUF FC - Away
Carnetown - Away
West End United - Away
Crickhowell - Away
North End AFC - Away
Aberfan Social - Away
Carmarthen Town United FC - Away
Nantyglo AFC - Away
Cefn Fforest - Away
St. Josephs (Cardiff) - Away
St Albans - Away
Graig AFC - Away
Cwmgwrach FC - Away
Wales Tartan - Away
Coed Eva - Away
Tynte Rovers - Away
Harp Rovers - Away
Tranch AFC - Away
FC Carmarthen - Away
Llanrumney - Away

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work @grff

I've made a start on 3D kits for the Huws Gray Alliance and since sourcing sponsor logos can be a pain, would it be possible to get some of your resources? (I've done Rhyl, Ruthin, Buckley and Denbigh so far)

And the HGA kit pack seems to be missing Prestatyn's away kit, as the one you've included is the 3rd

PTFC-Away-Kit-Yellow-Sponsor-500x500.jpg

4 hours ago, Kiko_97 said:

Great work @grff

I've made a start on 3D kits for the Huws Gray Alliance and since sourcing sponsor logos can be a pain, would it be possible to get some of your resources? (I've done Rhyl, Ruthin, Buckley and Denbigh so far)

And the HGA kit pack seems to be missing Prestatyn's away kit, as the one you've included is the 3rd

PTFC-Away-Kit-Yellow-Sponsor-500x500.jpg

Unfortunately, I've deleted the sources that I've used for the leagues I've already done. However, most of the teams have either a twitter, facebook or club website (normally Pitchero) which have some kit pics on. I'm currently doing the Mid Wales Football League so can send you the web links.

prestatyn away.png

2 hours ago, grff said:

Unfortunately, I've deleted the sources that I've used for the leagues I've already done. However, most of the teams have either a twitter, facebook or club website (normally Pitchero) which have some kit pics on. I'm currently doing the Mid Wales Football League so can send you the web links.

prestatyn away.png

Thanks a lot mate, great work as always

3 hours ago, cel1234 said:

Are cups updated now 2 plz mate ?? Great work Grff as per usual !!!

I've updated the cups, I'm just waiting to add a bit more before I release the next update. I'll have something released either tomorrow or Sunday.

1 hour ago, ChicoPolska said:

JD Welsh cup updated ?

I'm working on adding all of the teams to it, but I doubt I could get it true to life, since there are regional qualifiers since get a bit complicated, and I don't want to use Advanced Rules due to the amount of stuff that can go wrong.

31 minutes ago, Rainbowz said:

Posted new update, details are in the OP. Still adding info for lower league teams, as always any help is appreciated as information for many teams barely exists.

PM me with what you need. I'm just finishing off the kits for Mid Wales Football League Div 1.

@Rainbowz

I've discovered some kit graphics won't display in game, which is due to no kit colours being set in the db. It's something that is missed by SI pretty much every year for minor leagues. The follow need colours setting (all away, except Cefni)....

Brymbo away
Corwen away
harwarden away
llanuwchllyn away
llay welfare away
rhos aelwyd away
rhostyllen
saltney away
llandudno albion away
llanrug away
llanrwst away
myndd away
penrhynd away
aberaeron away
berriew away
bow street away
builth wells away
churchstoke away
kerry away
llandrindod wells away
llanfair away
llanidloes away
llansantffraid away
radnor valley away
monmouth town away
swansea uni away
west end away
arriva bangor away
bodorgan away
bryngwran bulls away
cefni both
llandegfan away
llanfairpwll away
valley away

• 2 weeks later...

Added missing kits to the database. Don't suppose any fix has come up for that weird OP regen glitch that's happening on this DB? It's the one issue I can't seem to pin down.

19 hours ago, grff said:

Welsh Football League Division Three...

Welsh Football League Division Three.rar

All level 4 leagues are now done. I'm now off to actually play the game!

Added all of your packs to the OP. Thank you so much for your help in making this database better than it has any right to be. I'd say you've earned that playtime.

13 minutes ago, Rainbowz said:

Added missing kits to the database. Don't suppose any fix has come up for that weird OP regen glitch that's happening on this DB? It's the one issue I can't seem to pin down.

Added all of your packs to the OP. Thank you so much for your help in making this database better than it has any right to be. I'd say you've earned that playtime.

It might be worth linking to the below page for the kits as Hammer9 has collated them all together...

https://fm-view.net/forum/topic/18321-ss-download-area-for-domestic-league-kits-packs-1819/

On 01/11/2018 at 22:39, Rainbowz said:

170px-Football_Association_of_Wales_logo

NOTE: The current database is a Beta version and may contain bugs and inconsistencies. Please report any issues you find while playing.

Download Link

Additional Downloads

Kits 

(Credit to grff on his incredible work on the kit packs below)

Tier 1 - 2

Tier 3 - 6

Features

• Over 6000 database changes, including over 50 new teams, new leagues and data updates
  • 6 new playable tiers, down to the Regional League level 3
  • Over 30 new league and county cups across all 7 levels
  • Correct team information (where available)

Changelog

30/12/18

• Added missing league cup competitions
  • Restructured the Welsh Cup so teams from all 7 tiers compete
  • Fixed a bug where teams relegated from the National Premier League would be relegated into an inactive division
  • Added correct stadium, kit and general information for many tier 7 teams
  • Added awards for every league on the pyramid
  • Various inconsistency fixes

9/11/18

• Replaced defunct Llanelli Steel with Killay FC in the Carmarthenshire Premier League

7/11/18

• Added missing league cup competitions

6/11/18

• Added the 7th tier, including missing teams and leagues
  • Added 32 new league and county cups
  • Fixed additional incorrect team placements in the 6th tier

2/11/18

• Added the 6th tier, including missing teams
  • Corrected incorrect team placements in the 4th and 5th tiers

Current Plans

• Add correct information for all teams (colours, kits, stadiums, etc.)
  • Add correct players and staff to clubs. (where available) 
  • Add correct kits to clubs. (where available)
  • Create a logo pack for lower league teams.
  • Create a kit pack for lower league teams. (where available)
  • Potentially add leagues down to the 11th tier, depending on timescale and difficulty

Known Bugs/Inconsistencies

• Teams with 2nd/3rd teams can end up playing in a lower league than their 2nd or 3rd team. Due to how relegations to inactive leagues work in multi-tiered databases, I don't have a fix for this at the moment. It should not affect gameplay, however.
  • 2nd/3rd teams can win cups that their first teams are part of. Adding exceptions for certain teams across 32 cups would be a huge task. However, I may look to fix this in a future update.
  • Starting a game with "Add players to playable teams" selected causes overpowered English regens to generate at low-level clubs. I'm looking to fix this, however, even after discussion with SI database staff, the cause for this issue has not been found.
  • The Team of the Month and Team of the Season awards don't trigger for certain leagues This is due to the lack of players in certain leagues and how regens are handled, this will be remedied once more players are added to the database.

Now that the database is in a workable BETA stage, I'll be focusing my efforts on increasing the information accuracy of the database. However, I'm starting a new job next week, so I'll have a lot less time to work on the DB.

The Tier 1-2 link takes you to 3-6

Hi Rainbowz, been playing the database with Afan Lido and I've come across an issue that I wasn't sure if it was to do with the DB or not - I've got them up to the Welsh Premier and been there for the last few seasons, but I've just noticed that the 2024/25 season for the JD Welsh Premier (and the Under 19's) just flat out hasn't started. All Cup competitions are working as normal (including invitation to the Irn-Bru Cup which I apparently earned this year) but no league games at all. Have you come across this yourself at all?

48 minutes ago, KarlW said:

Hi Rainbowz, been playing the database with Afan Lido and I've come across an issue that I wasn't sure if it was to do with the DB or not - I've got them up to the Welsh Premier and been there for the last few seasons, but I've just noticed that the 2024/25 season for the JD Welsh Premier (and the Under 19's) just flat out hasn't started. All Cup competitions are working as normal (including invitation to the Irn-Bru Cup which I apparently earned this year) but no league games at all. Have you come across this yourself at all?

That's really weird, I've never had anything like that in my simulations. Could you send me a copy of your save file so I can take a look and compare it to mine?

22 hours ago, KarlW said:

Sent you a PM with a link :)

Just responded. The issue is that for some reason, one of the promotion playoffs didn't trigger, so the game is stuck since the team can't promote, so the other teams can't relegate. I have no idea what caused this issue, since my DB looks totally fine on my end. Might be worth reporting in the bugs forum also, since it seems like an FM glitch and not a database glitch.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

Welsh National League (Wrexham Area) 1_ Overview Profile.png

Happened last year with my Welsh File Cymru Alliance. Maybe up the teams allowed per division. So then there is more places with teams getting promoted/relegated

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, grff said:

I've been able to get through to the 25/26 season by gradually deactivating the lower divisions after promotion. Currently running just the Welsh Prem...

image.thumb.png.1f9db3152ea69790b9f12705891cf766.png

I implemented a fix for the newer versions of the database, but it's still not foolproof, since the game really seems to struggle with large amounts of reserve and 3rd teams being in the same system. All it takes is for promotions and relegations to go a certain way before the game can't handle it. It sucks, but there's only so much I can do.

• 1 month later...

hey im kind new to all this, but just wondering if the vale of clwyd and conwy league is on this? ive seen that the cups have been mentioned but just wondering if the league with the teams were on it? thanks!

Also, just been reading through everything and it sounds great. just wondering will I have to download the link on the original post and then individual download the small updates added, or are they already included with the link on the original post?

On 21/01/2019 at 18:47, KarlW said:

I've had exactly this issue as well but i'm managing Llanrumney instead and have only just got promoted to the Welsh Premier League just this season. Anyone got any ideas how to resolve other than potentially skipping a whole season?

11 minutes ago, JakeePC said:

I've had exactly this issue as well but i'm managing Llanrumney instead and have only just got promoted to the Welsh Premier League just this season. Anyone got any ideas how to resolve other than potentially skipping a whole season?

You could possibly try and load the save before the fixtures are generated (around the 24/26 June, I think) and remove all the league below the Prem League. That's how I got around the bug in my save.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived