English and other UK lower league files

phnompenhandy

Just a quick query to Leo Messi and other heroes who make these files - anyone planning to release one pretty soon after Nov 2nd?

In previous years an English one down to Level 7 has been available quite quickly, then LM's L10 file a few months before DanBHTFC's Level 22 masterpiece.

I also enjoy Scottish ones providing they include a promotion pyramid from the lowest level to the top (not that I ever get anywhere near).

I was working on a level 11 Welsh DB for FM 18 which I could translate over to FM 19. I'm not great at advanced rules, but I could definitely make a workable close to real-life version. Could probably have something done by next week.

OK, here goes...

Before I start my career game I always use the editor to activate the English Feeder Leagues as well as the Welsh Step 2 (Cmyru Alliance/Welsh First Division).

I use this guide from years ago; https://fromthemarshes.com/2014/11/09/how-to-add-english-regional-leagues/

Have had to amend it a little this year due to the extra Step 3 League, so hopefully these will work!

England:

This only includes Step 3 - there is no relegation.

4 Divisional Champions promoted automatically, plus 2 of the 16 teams in the playoffs. That's the theory at least!

Wales;

Champions of Cmyru Alliance/Welsh First Division promoted. Dates amended as above too.

Feel free to download and try :) - I will leave all the advanced rules, cups etc to the pros, but this usually does the trick for me!

WalesStep2.fmf

EngStep3.fmf

im having trouble with it saying not enough teams promoted relegated between levels, just done couple of amendments now getting dates are outside current season yet have not tick or changed any dates. busy at work now for next 4 days so will be thursday evenibg or friday before get to look at it again for my level 8 db

Can someone report in when they've loaded up multiple lower league edited files.  In previous versions including FM18 I've been unable to load, for example, Dan's L22 file with a Scottish lower league one. What I really want to do is load up an English, Scottish, Welsh, Irishx2 and Gibraltan file for a UK journeyman career.

1 hour ago, tommy1992 said:

Is there any databases I can play at say level 10 I’ve downloaded one off workshop but it’s very inaccurate with vanarama clubs playing in the Vase , all cups are wrong any half decent databases 

Some of the editors go to great lengths to be as accurate as possible. Not surprisingly they take longer to get their files out. However, some are imminent, so if you just go through the threads in this forum you'll find one from you is days away.

Archived