Main game...wait for release or go with beta?

Main game: beta or in release?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Hi guys, I’m just wondering when you plan to start your ‘main game’

• Now with the beta
    • I’ll wait till the release
    • After the February update!!!

I always waited for the release in order to start the proper main save in order to get SI's last fixes/patches

Beta is for me only the way to get used to the new features, check some particular players and details before my main save and most of all to make the game the better if i can spot issues, too "frustrating" for me to carry on a save which doesn't have the most accurate features/fixes available

6 minutes ago, nico_france said:

I always waited for the release in order to start the proper main save in order to get SI's last fixes/patches

Beta is for me only the way to get used to the new features, check some particular players and details before my main save and most of all to make the game the better if i can spot issues, too "frustrating" for me to carry on a save which doesn't have the most accurate features/fixes available

Apart from last minute data being added/corrected (staff, players, fixtures etc), isn't it that all the fixes/changes from the release patch automatically apply to the 'beta save' game?

As far as i remember some major fixes (for example there is a french rule issue during this Beta for non EU player in Ligue 1) required to start over a new save in order to get fully implemented, 100% sure for this part

No problems for minor hotfixes generally

2 минуты назад, Andre75 сказал:

That’s an annoying bug. Wouldn’t the patch fax it for beta saves too?

As I understand its bug of Database and changes will appear in new save only.

I played a season at Bayern Munich, thenon;y time I start at the top division, to help me get to grips with the new features.  I am now close to finishing my second season at Billericay, again, getting to grips with the game.

When full game is released, I will start main saves, doing the dafuge Challenge, hopefully with Royston, plus a smaller league save.  Possibly Iceland.

Archived