I gott huge problem with game, and i beg for hellp.

Now, friends i played with Liverpool for 2 seasons, and when i started third i got a game in SuperCup vs Monaco, everything is ok then there is a moment where match needs to start, u know lineups pre talk and thing like that. That is problem, when it shows starting lineups Monaco s team dont have 1 player, their right back is not there it just shows empty space, when i pres to start match and when all intro is over game just crash and show me this message and thats goes all over around and i dont know what to do. So pls hellp me, i would be really thankfull. Game is Football Manager 17.1616473236_Problem1.thumb.PNG.d53b15df073667701452fa0583842dcb.PNG5158831_Problem2.thumb.PNG.ec38135c1ff799083e0f5021dba21539.PNGProblem.PNG.7c0749abc460d90ca3d8696b8196b740.PNG

Log in to Steam, right-click on FM and choose 'Properties' (I think) then select 'Verify files'

I know it's a pain, but have you tried going on holiday until the day AFTER the match? 

Not an ideal solution, but sometimes works - as long as you do it before the match itself starts loading.

4 minutes ago, Snorks said:

Log in to Steam, right-click on FM and choose 'Properties' (I think) then select 'Verify files'

I know it's a pain, but have you tried going on holiday until the day AFTER the match? 

Not an ideal solution, but sometimes works - as long as you do it before the match itself starts loading.

Man i literally love u. That thing with vacation was succesfull. Thank u very much, i ll ask for hellp here if same problem start to repyt

14 minutes ago, MarkoK said:

Man i literally love u. 

SShhh - the wife will hear you!

Glad it helped, but it is only a temporary fix, whatever caused the issue is still there somewhere somewhere and may raise it's head again so take a few minutes to verify files as well when you get chance.

(Did you win BTW?)

As above.

Also, if you verify the files and this still happens. I'd recommend raising it in the bugs forum. If it does happen again, keep a save before the match kicks off to upload for the guys at SI to look into.

Archived