Ridiculous Lower league pass backs

Has anyone seen the hopeless pass backs from the defenders in the North/South/National conference? The defenders either conceding a corner or passing into your own goal? It's annoyed me plenty of time until recently in the National league I've had about 2 opposition teams do the same which gave me so much joy!

I've seen way more than my fair share of it this year. I've reported it as a bug for the manner in which it occurs in certain instances, and for the frequency in which it occurs at lower levels. Its never been fixed.

1 hour ago, oulzac said:

I've reported it as a bug

I've seen it a few times at non-league level. I'm not sure it's a bug, though. Seems to me more a limitation of the graphics engine trying to show keepers with poor concentration; of the instances I've seen it's always been keepers turning away from the defender and just not seeing the pass.

Yeah I think its the limitations in the ME to be honest, LL players and weaker foots was always my thing, FBs being forced inside and passing to the GK with their weaker foot and conceding corners is most common for me.

Archived