How much Processor and Ram needed to run ALL leagues FM18

There is no definitive answer to this question because one of the main parameters is game speed.  If you want the game to run fast, then you will need the best processor/RAM combination that you can get.  Lower your game speed expectations and you can reduce the capability of the machine.

Tell me what you've currently got and i might be able to tell you what your best options on upgrading are to run all leagues.

For instance, i have an old amd phenom ii 965 processor (from 2010) and 8gb of ram which can run all leagues at a reasonable speed. Is there a guide on here to maximise your computers performance? There are a few tips that can improve any computer or laptop, such as updating all drivers, running disc clean up, defragment hard drive, remove all unused programs, run msconfig and remove all programs from start up that you don't use, make sure your power setting is on "high performance" or "gaming mode" etc.

I have an i5 -3750k with 16gb of ram

With all nations & selectable leagues enabled

- Creating the save-file takes a while, never timed it, sorry (but i'd guestimate 15-25 minutes).

- Events like 1st day of transfer windows opening can take 3-5 minutes or so to process

Its generally not that bad and fairly bearable when hitting end turn the rest of the time

There is no answer to the question that anyone else can give. 

This...

On 16/06/2018 at 23:02, FrazT said:

There is no definitive answer to this question because one of the main parameters is game speed.  If you want the game to run fast, then you will need the best processor/RAM combination that you can get.  Lower your game speed expectations and you can reduce the capability of the machine.

...is really the closest you'll get to an answer.  The rest is personal preference.  Some people will consider certain performance fine while others will hate it.  

Archived