(FM 18) RSC Anderlecht - Make RSC Anderlecht great again

Daveincid

Decision Day! We need a draw to stay manager! Jupiler Pro League 19. Round:  Sporting Lokeren 1:2 RSC Anderlecht

Big pressure. CL-Final, World-Cup Final....nothing is as much intense as a game which decides to remain in your job or not....We did it! Now I can focus on the transfer market....updates soon!

5a64d1214a9b0_SportingLokerenvRSCAnderlecht_MatchReview.thumb.png.5b52da6f0f9b76e704a6c888dbd4634a.png

5a64d13150af8_CheickMassama_Inbox-3.thumb.png.cdc78b638b2ea8f0924424bcba69d2f6.png

Cheers

Daveincid

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transfer Update:

I already made some transfer fix during the first half of the season, Lukaku, Camara and Diatta join me on the 1. January 2018. Benyamina and Djahal will join RSC Anderlecht in Summer 2019.

- Jordan Lukaku

He was transfer listed from Lazio Rom. I was looking for a competitor for Ivan Obradovic as a left winger. 23yo Lukaku is from our own youth academy so he fits perfectly in our philosophy.

The following 4 players are talents for the future. They all have high determination. That was one of the reason why I bought them.

- Issiaga Camara

The 20yo central midfielder from guinea comes from Horoya AC from Guinea.  He fits in our philosophy of young african talents and will play for our U21 team

- Amine Benyamina

The 16yo algerian left winger comes directly from his former club WA Tlemcen. He will play in our U19 team. He fits in our philosophy of young african talents.

- Hocine Djahal

The 16yo algerian attacking midfielder comes from Paradou AC from Algeria. He will play in our U19 team. He fits in our philosophy of young african talents.

- Krépin Diatta

The 18yo Striker from Senegal  already made the step to Europe playing for the norwegian club Sarpsborg 08 FF. He fits in our philosophy of young african talents. I am unsure if I will let him play in my first team already or in my U21 team.

5a64d751d4879_RSCAnderlecht_TransferCentre.thumb.png.cd561acd8f10e7a682ee8bf19b306117.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Transfers and Rumours so far:

Transfers:

Sold:

- Uros Spajic for 5.25M to Al-Ittihad FC

I sold one of our best central defenders to Al-Ittihad FC from Saudi-Arabia. Spajic was complaning my way of coaching from time to time and he doesn't match in my philosophy. The offer from Al-Ittihad of a total of 5.25M was absolutely fair.

Bought:

- Eric Matoho for 500k from Kaizer Chiefs and Ricardo Coetzee for 1.6M from Ajax Cape Town

27yo Eric Matoho should close the gap which was because of the transfer from Uros Spajic. He fits our transfer-preferences for african players. I plan him as my number 2 defender together with Kara. My 2nd transfer is the 21yo Ricardo Coetzee from Ajax Cape Town. A young quality defender. He is planned as a rotation option.

- Phakamani Mahlambi for 1.4M from SC Al-Ahly

20yo south african attacking midfielder and right winger Phakamani Mahlambi is a big talent. I hope he can help us immediately. He fits in our transfer phiilosophy.

Rumours:

In:

-Yassin Ayoub from FC Utrecht

A 23yo central and defensive midfielder from morroco, currently plays for the dutch side FC Utrecht. His contract is running out but i doesn't want a free transfer in summer yet....we will see....

Out:

- Leander Dendoenker

Our star midfielder Leander Dendoenker is linked with several premier league top clubs....i hope we can keep him at least until summer...

- Josué

Our portugueses central defender had a bad season so far. He collected already 3 red cards in all competitions. He's linked with several clubs for a loan + future transfer fee of arround 8M.

-

Cheers

Daveincid

Croky Cup Semi Final Leg 1: Standard Lüttich 1:1 RSC Anderlecht

With 3 new starters Lukaku, Matoho and Mahlambi we were going for 3 points. a draw agains Lüttich is OK. I am really happy for the 20yo Mahlambi. First game, first goal. I hope he can continue this way.

5a650ca69b389_StandardLttichvRSCAnderlecht_MatchReview.thumb.png.0b2e70ac94e877be3167aebd30e99547.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League 20. Round: RSC Anderlecht 1:1 RFC Mouscron-Péruwelz

First league game after a long break. I decided to play with the same 11 players like in the last match vs Lüttich. In the end it was a draw again.

5a650ff6ea749_RSCAnderlechtvRFCMouscron-Pruwelz_MatchReview.thumb.png.3d899889d4c1664aababa781e5f3c4c3.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Transfer Update:

-Josué

The central defender left us on loan to huddersfield with a future fee of 7.75M after 5 games played

-Yassin Ayoub 2M

After hard negotiation with FC Utrecht he finally joined us.

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League 22. Round: RSC Anderlecht 3:0 KV Mechelen

The next impressive victory! I am really happy how my rigt winger Phakamani Mahlambi performs. If he continues this way, he won't be with us for long. In generally my african players integrated perfectly into my squad.

5a65c329eb6d1_RSCAnderlechtvKVMechelen_MatchReview.thumb.png.6b2a9a24b56eef815c5aa0add1e0b75d.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League 24. Round: RSC Anderlecht 4:1 KRC Genk

Phakamani Mahlambi is on fire! He leads us to a important victory over KRC Genk. Our board is still not amused about our general management. Every loss can end up in getting fired!

5a65fff25e101_RSCAnderlechtvKRCGenk_MatchReview.thumb.png.c6d89f1221847da72355a3ae8a24f5ee.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Great thread, great read!

I have been a huge Anderlecht fan for many many years and I Always play them in every FM for (often) a long carreer.

I like that u are playing the youth card, they do have an incredible youth and it will be satisfying to play them!

vor 6 Minuten schrieb DarkSleeper:

Great thread, great read!

I have been a huge Anderlecht fan for many many years and I Always play them in every FM for (often) a long carreer.

I like that u are playing the youth card, they do have an incredible youth and it will be satisfying to play them!

Thank you for your feedback! I wasn't sure if everything is understandable so it's good to know:) I really enjoy playing with them too! their youth academy is amazing!

Have fun!

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League 26. Round: RSC Anderlecht 3:2 KV Oostende

:hammer: Phakamani Mahlambi again! He saved my a*** again! We dominated completely but they scored two lucky goals. I was so close to a heart attack!

5a6607f4b69aa_RSCAnderlechtvKVOostende_MatchReview.thumb.png.2ff07283a9f455000ccdd4ac4acb7522.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League 27. Round: VV St. Truiden 2:2 RSC Anderlecht

Not happy at all.....w were 2 in behind and we came back....thats the only good thing. We missed our 2 best strikers because of injuries. So the pressure was all on our new striker Krépin Diatta....too much for him in this game....board is still very insecure with our management....

5a66256333e04_VVSt.TruidenvRSCAnderlecht_MatchReview.thumb.png.59c14a5538a2969f80d9254e8e4dc6b4.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League 28. Round: RSC Anderlecht 3:2 Sporting Charleroi

No way! i have seen me already in holidays somewhere far far away from Belgium.....and then we've got this penalty....3 Points! Note: Because of our injury-problems in the Striker-Position I gave the 16yo Mathis Suray from our academy a chance to proofe himself as a option for being in my first squad for next season

5a662c6c36495_RSCAnderlechtvSportingCharleroi_MatchReview.thumb.png.bdcae0cb7a10cd365033594ec18a9822.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League 30. Round: SV Zulte Waregem 3:5 RSC Anderlecht

Goals galore in this game! I was really happy until we conceeded 2 goals in a few minutes. Before that i gave another youngster a chance in the defence 19yo Hannes Delcroix....he needs to learn a lot...but still a promising player.

5a663c9ac3143_SVZulteWaregemvRSCAnderlecht_MatchReview.thumb.png.b04cac226163f39431ef18daa0436fba.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Update Squad Management

4 promising youngsters from our youth teams will be permanently part of the first squad. They still will be able to play in the youth leagues if they need playtime.

- Antoine Colassin

5a666427c7212_AntoineColassin_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.293bb2e2afbeedc452e04890b7f0d11b.png

- Yari Verschaeren

5a6664347b323_YariVerschaeren_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.7023b560d5a56680bb800643e5869698.png

-Thierry Lutonda

5a6664445df1d_ThierryLutonda_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.233985f43de896c3e367791dae4a7582.png

-Hannes Delcroix

5a6664533ee9f_HannesDelcroix_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.9333cb4810ec08a46272e09c5fa3ede1.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League Championship Group Game 1: RSC Anderlecht 3:1 RFC Mouscron-Péruwelz

First game out of 10 for the run of the league title! We made it! it was a toough fight and we lost our star player Leander Dendoncker for arround 3 weeks. Yari Verschaeren made his professional debut.

5a6672a766791_RSCAnderlechtvRFCMouscron-Pruwelz_MatchReview-2.thumb.png.e4291b86c095aa5d6047d4c78484ba50.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League Championship Group Game 2: FC Royal Antwerpen 0:1 RSC Anderlecht

A huge opportunity to take over 2nd position! More Drama isn't possible!  Sofiane Hanni missed a penalty, Rivaldo Coetzee was sent off, and we changed our tactic during game to contain and time wasting...it worked smooth:lol: So we currently lead the table but Lüttich is one game behind....5a66771069003_FCRoyalAntwerpenvRSCAnderlecht_MatchReview-2.thumb.png.a96b937328fd1aa62f42832f38967948.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League Championship Group Game 3: Sporting Charleroi 1:3 RSC Anderlecht

I never thought that I would say this after the first half of the season....we wanna win the title! a day before the game our first keeper get injured....

What a win! My tears were dropping when Sporting Charleroi scored the 1:0....Dodi Lukebakio scored....he's a loanee from RSC....if we would have lost this game...he could have looking for a new club immediately:lol: In the end I'm so proud of my team that they had the moral and class to win this game!

5a667d58f199b_RSCAnderlechtvSportingCharleroi_MatchReview-2.thumb.png.d0b180ed6f154d4ecbf17645927504fe.png

Cheers

Daveincid

vor 5 Minuten schrieb BoxToBox:

He looks like he could be amazing!

Pure talent! and thanks to Chipciu and Kums for improving his personality. At the end of the season i will make a comparison how the personality of my biggest talents have changend:)

Jupiler Pro League Championship Group Game 4: KV Kortrijk 1:3 RSC Anderlecht

Oh Boy Oh Boy......we won....Standard Lüttich lost vs Antwerpen....we currently lead by 2 points....next game is vs Lüttich at home...oh Boy Oh Boy.....

5a667fb399d3a_KVKortrijkvRSCAnderlecht_MatchReview-2.thumb.png.a3b099da3ab79265ba13d89a5821b9a6.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League Championship Group Game 5: RSC Anderlecht 2:2 Standard Lüttich

We lost our 2 league games vs Lüttich and semi final of the croky cup...so now would be the perfect moment for a revenge! What a head to head finish! After we were 2:1 in front i tried it again....defensive play, time wasting....bad poker this time....they made the equalizer....but we are still 2 points in front!

5a668415c5c8d_RSCAnderlechtvStandardLttich_MatchReview-3.thumb.png.c7126a7f61a5fc5d7c5ca4baeaedd319.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League Championship Group Game 6: RFC Mouscron-Péruwelz 0:0 RSC Anderlecht

Next step to the title? We need to hold Lüttich on distance!....that was the plan.....F.....why? WHYYYY? I have no explanation for this.....

5a66896e03659_RFCMouscron-PruwelzvRSCAnderlecht_MatchReview-2.thumb.png.9cf608213846f8b1d40e9e8f188b1071.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Ah the play-offs in Belgium... Where u only have to worry about making it into the top 6 and only then u have to start performing. Such a ridiculous and stupid system.

Still a good comback man! Anything can happen still, fingers crossed!

vor 3 Stunden schrieb DarkSleeper:

Ah the play-offs in Belgium... Where u only have to worry about making it into the top 6 and only then u have to start performing. Such a ridiculous and stupid system.

Still a good comback man! Anything can happen still, fingers crossed!

Tue story! Another covered try to bring more cash into the pockets of the clubs/owners....

Thank you!

Jupiler Pro League Championship Group Game 8: Sporting Charleroi 2:3 RSC Anderlecht

We are leading! We won in a close game vs Charleroi and Lüttich only had a draw....two games left....one at home vs Kortrjik...and the last game away vs.....Standard Lüttich....more drama isn't possible :idiot:

5a6713cf392f5_SportingCharleroivRSCAnderlecht_MatchReview-2.thumb.png.ae2dc578545b93375cf94d0674a278c8.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Jupiler Pro League Championship Group Game 9: RSC Anderlecht 5:1 KV Kortrjik

I would say we are ready for the big showdown vs Standard Lüttich! Everyone in my team is in a excellent form! I hope it will be enough to save at least a point vs Lüttich to save us the league title!

5a671951afc11_RSCAnderlechtvKVKortrijk_MatchReview-2.thumb.png.9c0ac2b58799fef42119a14c00281d6f.png

Cheers

Daveincid

Archived