GzSkin 18.1.1

scotty1974

In my opinion one should at least pay the respect to the author and link to the originating page (fmgunzo.tistory.com) or the board where it was released (fmnation.net)... I think every skin creator in here would like it that way... not that I'm connected to Gunzo in any way, but he does great work and this should be reflected here I guess... :)

But nice to see that I'm not the only one here loving his work...

Regards

Daniel

The above mentioned Password is working for the 1.0 and 1.1 file of Gunzo's GzSkin18. 

But I have to mention that I'm having "crash-issues" while using his skin. Therefore I just extracted a few things for my own personal use and that works fine...

So question?  Is this a different topic from the one from one or two days ago (from time of writing) containing this same skin. The topic that didn't know the password, or has my previous post just been deleted. This was the post the contained the password.  So has my previous post been deleted just so the creator of the topic take credit for finding the password, when they couldn't fiqure it out before?

6 minutes ago, theapolloman said:

So question?  Is this a different topic from the one from one or two days ago (from time of writing) containing this same skin. The topic that didn't know the password, or has my previous post just been deleted. This was the post the contained the password.  So has my previous post been deleted just so the creator of the topic take credit for finding the password, when they couldn't fiqure it out before?

Pretty much yes.

Skin in pretty decent though, worth taking a few panels, liek the hidden attributes one (for other skins makers) from the player attributes panel in gunzo. (bottom right in pic)

5a3808b545fb6_MalangSarr_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.e122e884f97e28b358452d93ae583248.png

Just now, D_LO_ said:

Looking good... Have you seen if those detail/stat panels have been included in the player overview again yet? I've still not got around to doing it or having a proper look at this skin yet. 

The ones from last year? list table of game stats? yeah i think so. he has wwwwaaayyy tooo many custom files, but last years work just update the table code.

Hi there,

I'm a absolute none starter when it comes to designing skins or even just moving panels about but this skin is probably one of the best i've seen and have admiration to anyone who does do skins but my question is, Is there a way of putting  a Instant Result and Simulate Match button into this skin which would be for personal use only.

Any help would be most appreciated 

On 12/18/2017 at 21:29, wkdsoul said:

Pretty much yes.

Skin in pretty decent though, worth taking a few panels, liek the hidden attributes one (for other skins makers) from the player attributes panel in gunzo. (bottom right in pic)

5a3808b545fb6_MalangSarr_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.e122e884f97e28b358452d93ae583248.png

I'm a newbie about this thing but is it very hard to add "hidden attributes panel" to Wannachup Skin?

wkdsoul

Is that picture taken from the Gunzo skin?

I like the layout.

I have a little bit of an idea for must of the panel but how did you get the logos and player picture in the middle?

Would i just need to play around with a panel that has different info there?

Thanks

1 minute ago, el-chambo said:

wkdsoul

Is that picture taken from the Gunzo skin?

I like the layout.

I have a little bit of an idea for must of the panel but how did you get the logos and player picture in the middle?

Would i just need to play around with a panel that has different info there?

Thanks

No, thats my skin.

Read Mikes guides for skinning, very helpful.

Archived