[FM18][MOD] Match Review Screen Mods

michaeltmurrayuk

1 hour ago, kingjericho said:

These panels stopped working for me after the latest update (18.3.4), am I the only one?

Still working fine for me, if you have the skin cache on you might need to turn it off and reload your skin (or manually delete the cache files) as the patches will sometimes revert back to using the default cache files.

23 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Still working fine for me, if you have the skin cache on you might need to turn it off and reload your skin (or manually delete the cache files) as the patches will sometimes revert back to using the default cache files.

It stopped working for some reason. Can you please confirm which are the files used, so I can delete them and try again later from scratch? Will deleting these panels affect any other screens?

3 minutes ago, kingjericho said:

It stopped working for some reason. Can you please confirm which are the files used, so I can delete them and try again later from scratch? Will deleting these panels affect any other screens?

These are the files that are included:

capture_011_27062018_184201.thumb.jpg.f570b3f64d0dd48c9f9fa577bd610525.jpg

The only other screen they should affect is the Match IBH panel if you are using my version if not then it shouldn't affect anything else.

1 minute ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

These are the files that are included:

capture_011_27062018_184201.thumb.jpg.f570b3f64d0dd48c9f9fa577bd610525.jpg

The only other screen they should affect is the Match IBH panel if you are using my version if not then it shouldn't affect anything else.

Oh boy that's a lot of panels :lol: I'm using your IBH panels indeed, so I think I'll leave this alone for a while. It took me a while to configure all the IBH panels just like I wanted and I don't want to risk losing any of it.

Though if the IBH panel is working fine then you should just need to remove/replace these three files:

Half-Time Review Screen: 'match mid match review panel' xml file
Full-Time Review Screen: 'match full time review panel'xml file.
Post Match Review Screen: 'match in between highlights panel review' xml file.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using the Milla 2.2 skin, having installed "Match In-Between Highlights" and this mod in that order. Everything's working fine except the Post Match Review screen, which gives an application error.

Replacing 'match in between highlights panel review' file with the original one from "Milla" does solve the issue, but is there a workaround to make it work? Thank you

On 24/07/2018 at 14:13, asteris_ said:

I'm using the Milla 2.2 skin, having installed "Match In-Between Highlights" and this mod in that order. Everything's working fine except the Post Match Review screen, which gives an application error.

Replacing 'match in between highlights panel review' file with the original one from "Milla" does solve the issue, but is there a workaround to make it work? Thank you

Had a quick look here and it doesn't seem to be causing any problems for me, nor does their seem anything in the Milla that should be causing a conflict. Did you make sure you copied over all of the files and reloaded the skin after doing so. You can try manually deleting your cache files and updating your graphics card drivers to see if its a problem on your end.

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Yes they are on my list but not likely due until the full release (as take a bit of time and testing), though as stated the FM18 ones seem to work at the moment so you can use them in the meantime, just let me know if any of the screens are broken.

Nice one, great work! I'll look out for your FM19 version after release!