Secondary Colour in Titlebar

TCSSkin

You need to edit the 'header' xml file as well (found in the \skins\fm\panels\generic folder) as that controls the top part (you can see in your second screenshot the actionbar bit of roma is recoloured but not the top) locate this line near the top of the file:

<!--titlebars-->
  <container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" red_replacement="primary" blue_replacement="black" green_replacement="
white">

And change the green_replacement to secondary from white.

3 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

You need to edit the 'header' xml file as well (found in the \skins\fm\panels\generic folder) as that controls the top part (you can see in your second screenshot the actionbar bit of roma is recoloured but not the top) locate this line near the top of the file:

<!--titlebars-->
  <container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/titlebar/paper" red_replacement="primary" blue_replacement="black" green_replacement="
white">

And change the green_replacement to secondary from white.

Thats working, thanks!

Bit rusty with skinning, it's been a while :p

On 11/12/2017 at 03:37, bluestillidie00 said:

Hey, having an issue or two with my skin. So i have created a texture which should add a gradient to the titlebar, but no matter what I do, the overlay is white, rather than the secondary colour. Any help? I've attached my titlebar file, and my titlebar files as well.

fm_2017-11-12_03-32-53.thumb.png.72113fb596c9c768b51b4dbfdd98c060.pngfm_2017-11-12_03-32-49.thumb.png.75221eca08d2275ea9cbe8f519079669.png

titlebar.xml

paper.xml

paper.png

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get the sidebar to have the full colour for other teams?

Archived