Loan/Development Projector

Bigmonkey79

When receiving multiple loan offers to develop a player I don't just want to see wages,position and squad importance. Perhaps a star rating of the facilities, coaching, manager and league of the bidding club would help assess which offers to accept/refuse. The accuracy of the star rating could be down to your own personal attributes or those of DoF or scouts.

Great Idea. I think just training level and those stuffs is not enought. Know the staff level, what's the position of the club in the league, level of the league in relation to the player level for example would be good. A star rating helps but terms  like "excelent, suberb, impressive..." even being obvious, to me is a bit complicated when i don't have an excellent english, a graphic help would be good.

19 hours ago, David_H1997 said:

Why can't y'all just click on the club and go to their info page? 

because it's time consuming.

You've basically just asked "Why bother having all of the convenient useful information you need made readily available to you?"

I like it and would definitely benefit from it.

Especially the point about rating their coaching team too.  I always manually check their facilities, but unlike David I don't enjoy having to do it for each individual team.  And although you generally become familiar with what each team has, they do change!

That depends how many loan offers you're receiving.

10 minutes ago, borivoje213 said:

because it's time consuming.

If you're only getting a few loan offers here are there, it's just as easy to go to the club info page. I don't loan players out due to being a semi-pro club with a small squad of non-contract players, so whilst I've not experienced the struggles you're all going through, which is why I made the point.

4 minutes ago, David_H1997 said:

That depends how many loan offers you're receiving.

If you're only getting a few loan offers here are there, it's just as easy to go to the club info page. I don't loan players out due to being a semi-pro club with a small squad of non-contract players, so whilst I've not experienced the struggles you're all going through, which is why I made the point.

No problem :thup: I'm the type of manager that frequently gets accused of "stockpiling players" by the media.  So I definitely sympathise with the guy suggesting it! :lol:

• 1 year later...

Archived