Franky's TRIUMVIRATE Tactic for FM 17 (17.2) plug & play!!

This is my fifth tactic for FM 17 and I only make a tactic available for others to try if it's as good or better than the ones that came before. This one is a little different as it's the only one without wingers/inside forwards. It's a two striker tactic that is probably the highest scoring one of my five so lots of shots on target and clear cut chances. It's called TRIUMVIRATE because of the positional triangle created by the front three. 

FORMATION

formation.jpgjpg images

PLAYERS REQUIRED

Wing Backs – These guys are key players in the team as they provide a crossing option from out wide so decent crossing ability is still a must. High stamina, work rate and dribbling ability will also increase their effectiveness.

PPM to set (in order of importance)......... 1) gets forward whenever possible......... 2) hugs line.

Training focus - crossing or dribbling, whichever is lower.

Centre Backs - There's a regular centre back in both DCR and DCL positions. One must be quick so he can recover in case an attacker breaks the offside trap.

PPM to set......... 1) runs with ball rarely......... 2) plays short simple passes (if passing ability is poor).

NOTE: The default setting is 'Central Defender' but you need to change that to 'Ball Playing Defender' for any centre back who is better in that role. It's okay two have two BPD's if need be.

DMC – Sits in front of the back four and sweeps up a lot the opposition clearances, thus putting out fires before they start. His ability to win the ball in the middle of the park allows the the front 3 plus both wing backs plus the BBM to operate in a highly attacking manner. Also offers a passing option as he's always unmarked. When it's played to him, he's on the lookout to distribute to the APM or wing backs when they make their runs forward. Must have a high work rate as he'll be charging around, picking up all the loose balls and closing down attackers. A defensively sound, hard working player ...... Schneiderlin being perfect for this role.

PPM to set......... 1) stays back at all times........ 2) tries first time shots.

Training focus - 'passing' if less than 13, otherwise 'long shots'.

Box to Box Midfielder - Gets forward quickly to support the striker and provide a presence in the box for all the crosses coming in and defensively works hard to help the team win the ball back so a high work rate is very important. In order to make the tactic work, it's imperative that he has the PPM of 'gets into opposition area', without which the tactic is just not the same. He's going to be one of your main goalscorers so good finishing and composure are also very important. Decent long shot ability is a bonus, although not a must........ Once again, I cannot stress how important the 'gets into opposition area' PPM is. 

PPM to set......... 1) gets into opposition area...... 2) gets forward whenever possible. If he has a long shot attribute of 13+ then 'shoots from distance' and 'shoots with power' then 'tries first time shots'.

Training focus - finishing or composure, whichever is less.

Advanced Playmaker - There's not much to be said about this guy. He's the creative force of the team so anyone who fits the bill with decent passing and vision.

PPM to set......... 'tries killer balls often'.

Shadow Striker – Will support the strikers and get on the end of attacking plays so needs decent finishing and composure. Unlike with my GHOST tactic, does NOT need to be quick.

PPM to set........ 'places shots'.

NOTE: If your SS has less than 7/10 in the green suitability circle then you can use him as an Enganche if he fits that role better.

Deep Lying Forward – Creating chances for others is his main duty so must have good 'vision' and preferrably good passing ability. As with the Shadow Striker, does NOT need to be quick.

PPM to set......... 'tries killer balls often'.

NOTE: If your DLF has less than 7/10 in the green suitability circle for either of these two roles, you can use him as a False 9 if he fits that role better, although the tactic won't be quite as effective. There's not a lot in it but the strategical set up is more suited to a DLF.

Complete Forward - The main goalscorer of the team. Aside from decent finishing and composure required for all strikers, must be quick as he'll be played through on goal by those behind him and his pace will allow him to get free of his marker.

PPM to set......... 1) likes to try to beat offside trap...... 2) knocks ball past opponent........ 3) places shots.

NOTE: Your CF can also be used as an Advanced Forward. Just use him in whichever of these two roles he's best suited to.

TACTIC USAGE - wing backs are the key

The tactic is plug and play but for greater control during matches, your wing backs play a huge part. Their default role is to get forward relentlessly to provide a wide option and this works perfectly against teams that set up to defend. Such teams are unlikely to take advantage of the space left behind by your wing backs and that wide option proves extremely potent at breaking down teams that sit back and try to frustrate. However, against superior opposition who look to attack, that space behind the wing backs can be your downfall because firstly your opponent is actively looking to exploit it and secondly, they'll have the quality to do so. For this reason, follow the formula below to keep things tight at the back during the following match scenarios...................

1. Whenever your opponent is pre-match favourite (away or neutral venue) or odds-on favourite (home), start with both wing backs on support duty. They will still get forward but with a balanced approach, getting forward when necessary but without throwing caution to the wind and always being wary not to allow the opposition wide players in behind them.

2. Always analyze the match situation at half-time. If you are leading then it's likely that your opponents will adopt a more attacking approach to get back into the game. If playing at home and you're chasing goals against inferior opposition then keep your wing backs on attack but if you're not concerned about scoring more goals and just want to protect your lead then make sure to switch them to support duty.

3. Whenever you find yourself behind at half-time, make sure your wing backs are on attack duty at the beginning of the second half. If you go two goals down in the first half, then put them on attack immediately as you've nothing to lose. 

4. If playing away from home with wing backs on attack (because you are pre-match favourites) and you are leading at half-time, always switch them to support at this stage in order to minimize the chances of a comeback. Weaker teams can easily get back into the game when playing on their own patch.

5. In the second half of every match, set the wing back settings according to the match requirements so if you need to score then wing backs must be on attack and if the objective changes and you need to avoid conceding then have them on support and vice versa.

Generally whenever your opponents play an attacking style, wing backs on support duty can actually help you score more goals whilst simultaneously keeping things tighter at the back. Follow the 5 point instructions above to get the best out of the TRIUMVIRATE tactic.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS (2 options)

There are 2 options here and as with the tactic usage formula, hard to say which works best. Option 2 probably works best when playing against superior opponents. 

Option 1: Simply leave opposition instructions to the assistant manager.

Option 2: Use the assistant manager's opposition instructions and supplement them with the following...........

All strikers........... closing down - always

All wide players (DR/DL, WBR/WBL, MR/ML, AMR/AML)............ show onto foot - weaker foot

Make sure to monitor the opponent's formation so if they change, you can maintain the above OIs.

TEAM TALKS

I let the assistant manager deal with team talks as I'm playing the Touch version of the game where you can't do team talks yourself. Obviously, if you know what you're doing then would be better to do them yourself.  Just make sure to have a decent assistant manager who has high attributes for Tactical Knowledge, Judging Player Ability and Motivating.

FURTHER INFORMATION/ADVICE

The BBM and both CB's must NOT be on corner taking duty plus inswinging corners are preferable.

As soon as a player picks up a booking, manually set him to 'ease off tackles' in order to avoid a second yellow. Front 3 are set to this by default.

Do not buy a DMC, BBM or wing backs with poor work rate, they're not compatible with this tactic.

For your best free-kick takers, set their PPM to 'tries long range free kicks' as the default setting is to float the ball into the box, even when there's a clear scoring opportunity with a direct shot. Once this PPM is acquired, they won't waste such opportunities.

Every player that has less than 13 for long shots should be trained to 'refrain from taking long shots'. For the CF, this is a priority as he's most prone to wasting good passing opportunities by taking ridiculous shots from distance....... this PPM will help to minimize that.

Any player with a 'passing' and 'vision' combined total of 28+ in the top division, set his PPM to 'tries killer balls often' and 'tries long range passes'. Once acquired, these guys will more often look to play the ball over the top for the SS to run onto.

This is optional but will help. If your best long shooter has 'shoots from distance' as one of his PPMs, set him to 'lurk outside area' from attacking corners so just switch him with the BBM who is in that position by default.

FINAL WORD

The tactic is pretty much complete, although your feedback could help tweak it further........ thanks as always.

PS. I'm playing the Touch version of the game and that is still on 17.2 rather than 17.2.1 that the full game is running. Although not sure, I'm assuming the match engine is the same for both versions....... feel free to correct me if you know otherwise.

Franky's TRIUMVIRATE Tactic for FM 17 (17.2) plug & play!!_72C6E59B-CF0D-4F71-8229-ED6B7A41BEA8.fmf

3 minutes ago, Jurgen1975 said:

First impressions?

only a few games in with athletico madrid. good tactic...  ive not scored a ton yet but that's certainly not from quality scoring chances. ive won all 4 matches , carried the play and had many, many more quality chances then the other team. beat barca 2-1 but score is deceiving because I pretty much dominated play, just was unlucky finishing. for whatever reason my team is playing many more through balls. may just be the quality of my squad but seems to be a lot more then the other tactics.  all this and my best player (Griezmann) isn't playing that well yet so looking forward to getting into the season with this tactic some more . defense is sound, ive given up just the one goal to barca out of the 4 matches. averaging about 2 yellow cards per match.  as I go further into the season I will post my thoughts. its still early. I will post this video here of my first goal. my team seems to try these a lot , now if we could just finish more of them...

ended up playing 2/3rds of a season. its as I said before, very solid tactic and I actually scored more on this then I did on ghost.  I am now going to try it on a weaker team with a few additions. I moved leeds up to epl and gave myself 200 mill for transfers but kept the same rep for them. that way I can get some decent players but not anyone crazy. to see how they preform with not as good a squad but still decnt enough to not be a waste of time

7 minutes ago, Punt said:

I`m going to try it and we`ll see how it goes. What to do if there`s a red card?

Just remove the Shadow Striker.

2 minutes ago, Jimtom1982 said:

Any likeness the Fireman tactic from fmbase? I use Fireman  tactic on my main save, but have failed to find any tweaks that improve it.

Sorry, not sure what you mean..... can you clarify?

Ross and others trying the tactic, let us know how you get on..... thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Franky. said:

Just remove the Shadow Striker.

Sorry, not sure what you mean..... can you clarify?

Ross and others trying the tactic, let us know how you get on..... thanks. 

Sorry, not very clear. Is it anyway related to a tactic on fmbase called Fireman?? very similar look, had some good success with Fireman but struggle to find any ways of making it bit more stable.

9 minutes ago, Jimtom1982 said:

Sorry, not very clear. Is it anyway related to a tactic on fmbase called Fireman?? very similar look, had some good success with Fireman but struggle to find any ways of making it bit more stable.

No, this tactic has nothing to do with any other tactic out there.....it's more of a paramedic tactic than fireman :D

ive now used the tactic with Athletico madrid, Leeds, now using Benfica with it and its worked with every team ive used.  one thing I will say is you need the correct players, you aren't taking hull with the default squad and winning the EPL, just not going to happen. once you get the right type this tactic is very , very good. plus the PI's. I wanted to test them to see if they mattered so with the teams ive used I played some matches with what they had, then with in game editor I changed the pis to what he suggested in the OP. I cannot tell you how much a difference it made. It was huge

Trying it out towards the end of my season even without the required players and it seems to be doing a good job. I beat Steau Bucharest away in my CL group that includes Barca and Man Utd. I did lose 3-0 at home to Barca but the stats were encouraging, we had pretty much the same shots, I'm sure had a better goalkeeper and strikers for the positions it wouldnt have been so bad.

7 hours ago, Pogrebnik said:

how is this tactic going? does anyone have any updates?

In my Wycombe save, it's going brilliantly 4th season in the Premier League. It's better than any of my other plug and play tactics at breaking down 'park the bus' teams. Generally creates more chances than the other tactics as well. 24 league games into the season and with a media prediction of 6th, in a three way battle for the title with United and City. 13 home games played, won 12 and drawn one. Easily dismantling defensive teams, which was my only gripe with PHANTOMS and to a lesser extent GHOST.............. Only thing is, I need someone to confirm that the match engine on 17.2 (which is what I'm running on FM Touch) is the same as 17.2.1 (full game version)???

after_24_games.jpgimage upload no compression

home_record_after_24_league_games.jpgupload gif from url

I've just re-edited the wing back instructions in the 'players required' section of the original post . I had advised to set them to support duty if their crossing/dribbling ability was less than fantastic but having tested further, it appears that it works well against bigger teams but not so well against teams that park the bus. For that reason, I'm going back to the original instructions so do NOT set them to support duty, irrespective of their crossing/dribbling ability. The wide option they provide with the default attack duty is very helpful in stretching and thus penetrating teams that play defensively.

well my last test of the tactic is with hull, going to keep the default squad for 1st season . if any club is a good test its this one because its not very good.   picked to finish 20th I am 18 matches in and currently sit in 10th place in the EPL. as my guys are learning PI's we seem to be doing better. defense has been good but scoring was down due to not having the PI's and this team not being very good but doing much better.  I am actually more impressed with hull in 10th then I am when I used athletico and was in first. this team is mostly crap and the tactic still has me in most games

96dce702c5064af19f6f75274547e66e.png

Hi

I have tried this great tactic with Chelsea and it works like a charm. I agree with Ingersoll that it is very effective against teams playing in a low block. 

Just one question though: when playing against Arsenal and Man U away, would you lower the mentality or change something else? I feel that you would be very vulnerable away from home against top opposition.

thanks, Anders

8 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

well my last test of the tactic is with hull, going to keep the default squad for 1st season . if any club is a good test its this one because its not very good.   picked to finish 20th I am 18 matches in and currently sit in 10th place in the EPL. as my guys are learning PI's we seem to be doing better. defense has been good but scoring was down due to not having the PI's and this team not being very good but doing much better.  I am actually more impressed with hull in 10th then I am when I used athletico and was in first. this team is mostly crap and the tactic still has me in most games

96dce702c5064af19f6f75274547e66e.png

what OI's do you all use? I use weaker foot on all wide players and close down on attackers. but they keep having many CCC's againts me. 

7 hours ago, MrMourinho said:

Hi

I have tried this great tactic with Chelsea and it works like a charm. I agree with Ingersoll that it is very effective against teams playing in a low block. 

Just one question though: when playing against Arsenal and Man U away, would you lower the mentality or change something else? I feel that you would be very vulnerable away from home against top opposition.

thanks, Anders

You could try counter mentality in away matches against big teams. If you do, let us know how you get on.

5 hours ago, Pogrebnik said:

just wanted to give you heads up how your tactic went on MR L's test. 

http://forum.mrltactics.com/tactics

as you can see currently before you are only 3 striker formations and strikerless formations. but testing is not complete. 

anyway very good results. I think he will test your ghost tactic as well. 

That is interesting. Never knew there was someone out there testing tactics. Not sure how accurate the results are, though. You'd need to fulfill the specified player requirements in order to get a truly accurate picture.

4 hours ago, cammyd75 said:

Hi Franky, had great success with your total domination using instant result on fm touch pc. Would you say this would perform better using instant result then total domination? Thanks and hopefully more great tactics to come 

I don't know how the instant result feature works so can't say but this tactic is as good, if not better than TOTAL DOMINATION in my opinion.

36 minutes ago, martham said:

Hi, Would it matter if i changed DLF to left position and CF to right position? Cheers

You could but then you'd have to make several other changes as well. The BBM and AP would have to be swapped, as would their set-piece positions.

Ross, thanks for your feedback buddy. It's been invaluable and I think your results with Hull are nothing short of excellent :)

Pogrebnik, I leave OIs to the assistant manager. To cut down on CCCs conceded, you need defensively solid wing backs who are quick and have a high work rate. These guys determine how solid your defence is. They don't have the protection provided by winger/inside forwards so a skillful wide player could kill your team if they are lacking in quality. In my Wycombe save, this is a real problem for me. I can't get hold of decent wing backs and they are the weakest players in my team. Man United are my bogey team as they have really fast wingers and my wing backs aren't good enough to cope. 4th season in the Premier League (media prediction 6th) and we've finished 8 points behind  them in the league as well as being knocked out of the EFL Cup and FA cup by them. One game left in the season and it's the Champions League final and it's against guess who?

vs_Man_Utd.jpgscreengrab

Well about tactic testing it is far from 100% accurate but it gives us some clues of what is good and what isn't.

The thing ia they don't use instant results and already that is big plus. They made some software that plays all games like you do. As I sead it is far from perfect but who would try all this tactics manualy.

Me for one hate 3 striker formations and strikeless so always look for some diferent tactics and yours is curently first one.

Perfect would be 4-2-3-1 but there is no such thing.

They will write whole article about how they test so you can read on his web. That I sent there.

thanks frank, just using default rosters helped me really see because team isn't that good, got much better also after some learned pi's. I ended up 11th but was picked to finish 20th and only used this tactic. I would gather most my loses were in the first part of season, before tactic was fluid and before some pis were learnt.

I am with you as far as that tactic testing thing, good idea but unless you are doing what your OP directs people to do I don't really think it can paint a accurate judge of it.  just my opinion of course

just to be clear, wasn't saying anything bad about that testing site however the tactic is is not nearly as impressive until you get the correct pis, etc. so one size fits all doesn't really apply to any tactics anymore, much less this one. if you don't have the right PI's and the right type of players  its not nearly as good as it is with them.

No I agree completly. But first this forum uses much less people at least for tactics. This way more people can an will use it. And second those people can test it and tell good and bad sides. 

The thing is on the other hand on that other forum problem is most people see there tactics that work (3 striker, strikerless) and then only develop those kind of tactics. And I hate those formations.

Franky I might try the counter as I'm up against Liverpool in the Europa League quarters. Got some strikers in and have spent the biggest amount I've ever spent 20 million in bringing in 3 players haha, probably the least anyone has spent here but the teams and agents are screwing me over big time! Plus I hate Brexit!!

2 hours ago, sparkysrovers said:

Franky I might try the counter as I'm up against Liverpool in the Europa League quarters. Got some strikers in and have spent the biggest amount I've ever spent 20 million in bringing in 3 players haha, probably the least anyone has spent here but the teams and agents are screwing me over big time! Plus I hate Brexit!!

Did a test on our first leg away to Liverpool. We performed slightly better stats-wise using counter but the end result was the same 4-0 which is slightly disappointing.

2 hours ago, sparkysrovers said:

too late now and wont work in touch if you use that but there is a data thing you can use so all brexits are soft

Wish I knew that before I started my save, will definitely try it on my next new save,

I did try one more time with counter and ended up scoring 2 goals but match ended up 5-2 - if I can win my home match 3-0 ill be happy. I did forget to change it back to Attacking and in my next match I beat the second placed team in the league 8-0 - with all 3 forwards scoring 2 goals each :D

TACTICAL UPDATE: After further usage and testing, I've added the following information to the original post to get the best out of the tactic......................

TACTIC USAGE - wing backs are the key

The tactic is plug and play but for greater control during matches, your wing backs play a huge part. Their default role is to get forward relentlessly to provide a wide option and this works perfectly against teams that set up to defend. Such teams are unlikely to take advantage of the space left behind by your wing backs and that wide option proves extremely potent at breaking down teams that sit back and try to frustrate. However, against superior opposition who look to attack, that space behind the wing backs can be your downfall because firstly your opponent is actively looking to exploit it and secondly, they'll have the quality to do so. For this reason, follow the formula below to keep things tight at the back during the following match scenarios...................

1. Whenever your opponent is pre-match favourite (away or neutral venue) or odds-on favourite (home), start with both wing backs on support duty. They will still get forward but with a balanced approach, getting forward when necessary but without throwing caution to the wind and always being wary not to allow the opposition wide players in behind them.

2. Always analyze the match situation at half-time. If you are leading then it's likely that your opponents will adopt a more attacking approach to get back into the game. If playing at home and you're chasing goals against inferior opposition then keep your wing backs on attack but if you're not concerned about scoring more goals and just want to protect your lead then make sure to switch them to support duty.

3. Whenever you find yourself behind at half-time, make sure your wing backs are on attack duty at the beginning of the second half. If you go two goals down in the first half, then put them on attack immediately as you've nothing to lose. 

4. If playing away from home with wing backs on attack (because you are pre-match favourites) and you are leading at half-time, always switch them to support at this stage in order to minimize the chances of a comeback. Weaker teams can easily get back into the game when playing on their own patch.

5. In the second half of every match, set the wing back settings according to the match requirements so if you need to score then wing backs must be on attack and if the objective changes and you need to avoid conceding then have them on support and vice versa.

Generally whenever your opponents play an attacking style, wing backs on support duty can actually help you score more goals whilst simultaneously keeping things tighter at the back. Follow the 5 point instructions above to get the best out of the TRIUMVIRATE tactic.

The formation is a lot of fun, I'm enjoying it. Managed to finished 2nd with QPR in my first season then 8th in my first season in the PL then 6th in my 2nd season in the PL. Impressive. 

My only gripe is how many goals I concede. And I mean, A LOT of goals. Between 50-60 goals in the league alone each season. I also score loads though. Fun tactic to use, but very leaky in defence. 

35 minutes ago, Glassy said:

The formation is a lot of fun, I'm enjoying it. Managed to finished 2nd with QPR in my first season then 8th in my first season in the PL then 6th in my 2nd season in the PL. Impressive. 

My only gripe is how many goals I concede. And I mean, A LOT of goals. Between 50-60 goals in the league alone each season. I also score loads though. Fun tactic to use, but very leaky in defence. 

I'm working on the defence. The problem with narrow diamond formations is the lack of defensive support for the full backs/wing backs. I have advised to put them on support duty to shore up the defence as and when required, depending on the match scenario. However, I've a more permanent solution in the works and am testing it out at present. Things are looking very promising with a tweaked formation where the DMC is pushed up to provide a flat three across the middle in order for the two wide centre mids to provide defensive cover on the flanks, thus easing the burden on the full backs. I need to test half a season to ensure consistency and will then look to upload v2, which will be totally plug and play with no adjustments needed for the full backs, irrespective of scenario. The other thing I'm working on is to make the tactic slightly more possession orientated so a little more dominant but without sacrificing it's counter attacking nature. The net result should be more goals scored and less conceded.  

Going to try this on my Coventry save just promoted to Championship, Have very little budget so only frees or loans but need to fill the DM and WB's.

On your new version is it a set middle 3 or do you plan moving the outer 2 players into the WM slots?

32 minutes ago, Glassy said:

This sort of thing happens quite regularly. Smash someone good then get thumped by an average side. Anyone else experiencing this?

0a5487a0c3cf40a145ab686ed58a60cd.png

Personally, I've not experienced that extreme during the one and only season I used this tactic. The defensive side depends heavily on your wing backs. If they are solid then the whole defence will benefit but if they have weaknesses then the others will suffer as a result. In that Watford defeat, did you start the wing backs on support duty or did you leave them on the default (i.e. attack)?

Anyway, I'm going to release version 2 of this tactic but there are several changes to player requirements so the original write up won't suffice. Therefore, I think it's best to make a brand new thread for the updated version..... it's a better tactic overall in the testing I've done so far. Scores more and concedes less. In fact, I'm going to name it something entirely different as well because the tactic dynamics have changed significantly. Will be uploaded within the next hour or so.

There was a guy called franky used a Similer formation years and years ago!(probably 10+) He used 4 at the back a DMC and two MC's with side arrows, they had high work-rate and tackling strength physical types, an AMC and two Strikers, The foundation of the tactic was 3 hard working midfielder's moping up and the forwards players with the flair and movement. It was an unbeatable tactic for me. I would love it to be recreated again, but with the way the current match engine is that will be a long shot.

Maybe you can pack the middle again with some beast players see what happens!, Like you say you need something to cover the wings while the full back go fwd, or you need something to go wide if the full backs stay back, hard to implement in fm these days with all the instructions generalized.

17 minutes ago, Hulkster79 said:

There was a guy called franky used a Similer formation years and years ago!(probably 10+) He used 4 at the back a DMC and two MC's with side arrows, they had high work-rate and tackling strength physical types, an AMC and two Strikers, The foundation of the tactic was 3 hard working midfielder's moping up and the forwards players with the flair and movement. It was an unbeatable tactic for me. I would love it to be recreated again, but with the way the current match engine is that will be a long shot.

Maybe you can pack the middle again with some beast players see what happens!, Like you say you need something to cover the wings while the full back go fwd, or you need something to go wide if the full backs stay back, hard to implement in fm these days with all the instructions generalized.

Hulkster, you're reading my mind :D Three beast players is exactly what's needed so I've gone with a centre mid holding and two box to box midfielders either side with a high work rate who cover the flanks and get forward to score, assist and provide decoy runs........ oh, and I think the tactic you are referring to is my Blitz tactic that I developed for FM 09 and 11 if I remember correctly :) I stopped playing for a few years due to work and family commitments but started up again last year... unfortunately :( Still, saved a lot of money on restaurant bills as a result :D

26 minutes ago, Gavinwwe said:

Off topic but will you make a another 4231 ? loved them on last years game 

I'm finding in this years edition that a DMC is a real ball magnet who makes the defence very tight through the middle. However, for this new tactic, I'm going to push him up into the middle in order to push the midfielders either side of him a bit wider so they can provide defensive coverage on the flanks.............. still, might have a go at a 4231 at a later stage but will only upload it if it's at least as good as my other tactics, otherwise no point.

Archived