Football manager for Nintendo switch ?

• 1 month later...

One thing to take note of is with regards to the touchscreen is that it will be used for U.I navigation only. Nintendo want to unify and make the experience the same regardless of where you play. If a game is reliant on the touch screen then when you dock it you won't be able to play it.

Secondly I think it would be suicide to release a game like football manager on a Nintendo platform as it really isn't an appropriate game for the sort of market Nintendo consoles sell to.

Even though many people cry out for good third party support, most developers (and publishers more importantly) see that they just don't sell well, especially in comparison to Nintendo's first party titles.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/01/2017 at 23:51, Lucas Weatherby said:

There's no plans to make games for consoles again.

That's unfortunate. This is quite a different beast to the Xbox versions that didn't work very well, and I fail to see why it couldn't run FM Touch.

• Administrators

If you want a portable tablet experience then it's available on many iOS and Android tablets. Nintendo Switch is more of a console and as I said, no plans to return to that arena. There are plenty of options already, SteamOS also if you want a more console-like desktop OS to play on your TV. Steam Link can also connect with your Steam client and TV. 

Archived