FIFA World League

sepp-blatter_2096522b.jpg

***STEAM DOWNLOAD***

Welcome to the 4th incarnation of the FIFA World League. In 2017, we have moved to the tiny landlocked nation state of Luxembourg. As usual, the league features the best teams in the world (sorted by reputation) plus one representative of every other nation not otherwise featured.

MAIN FEATURES

- *IMPORTANT* This league has a foreigner limit. You must field no more than 7 foreign players in the match squad (including subs). The reason for this is so that the different nationalities are slightly better preserved for each team in the league to make it more diverse.

*HOWEVER* I've found a way to make it much softer this year. Every nation in the world (except Luxembourg) has dual nationality and it takes 5 years to gain nationalities. This means that any foreign player who has spent at least 5 years with your club (or somewhere else in the country) no longer counts for the maximum foreign players rule. This means that it's a lot easier for big clubs like Chelsea to field something closer to their original line-ups.

Early in the game players should, where possible, adopt dual nationalities to help with their club's restrictions. It should say "awaiting paperwork" in the player's information tab.

For information on how to remove the foreign players rule, see Installation below.

- There are 512 teams in the main divisions (Premier - Division 6). These are sorted by reputation (with some necessary exceptions, see detailed changes below).

- There are 167 teams in World Pool representing every country in the world that is not represented in the main divisions.

- There are 2 cup competitions. One between all the main division teams and one between all the World Pool teams.

- The league should be well-balanced regarding finances. It is very difficult to get this right but I have simulated some long games (up to 2030) and there is a good distribution of finances.

- Many other features such as awards, tv matches, and more have been added for a more detailed, long-term experience. This is the most sophisticated version of the FIFA World League that I have created.

DETAILED CHANGES

- Every team has their original based nation (with some exceptions, see detailed changes below). This means that newgens will mostly come from the club's own country, and not Luxembourg.

- All international club competitions (e.g. Champions League) have been removed.

- Teams who play in another nation to the city where they are based have had their based nation set to their city's nation so newgens will be from the club's city's nation (e.g. Swansea and Cardiff in England/Wales, FC Vaduz in Switzerland/Lichtenstein, Puerto Rico FC in the US/Puerto Rico, DPMM in Singapore/Brunei, Wellington Phoenix in Australia/New Zealand).

- Teams with special rules about who they can/cannot hire (e.g. no players over 25 years old), academy teams, 'all star' teams or b-teams (barca b, castilla, etc.) are not included regardless of their reputation.

- Chivas (CD Guadalajara) are not in the league. They have a hard-coded rule that they cannot sign non-Mexican players which becomes a rule that they cannot sign Luxembourgish players when they are in the World League. This makes their task almost impossible and after a while they drop into the world pool from the second division. Atletico are still in since the coding retains the rule that they can only sign Basque players, which is how things are for them in the real world. - Barbados Defence Force Sports Programme changed to have reserves, not B team.

- Luxembourg has balanced template transfer fees, wages, etc. as fitting a league of this status.

- Reputations of the World League divisions are set to be high and other national competitions are lower.

- Every language from Afrikaans to Zulu is now spoken in luxembourg now so players should not experience difficulty adapting or feel homesick.

- 1 match per week in each division will be shown on satellite TV (moved to noon on Sunday)

- Added various awards such as player of the year for each division. These are awarded one day after the last day of the season.

- Removed last recorded division in club history (causes clubs to think they've dropped dramatically which may affect board confidence/expectations).

- There are various prize monies available, balanced to ensure a spread of finances depending on a club's success. This includes TV money, 'travel costs' reimbursed depending on wins, losses or draws, and prizes for finishing in non-relegation league spots.

- Regional reserves divisions and regional U18s division added.

- Mix age is 14 and full contracts can be awarded at 17. Bosman rule is in effect.

- Ban rules: 1 match for every 5 yellows. 2 matches for every red.

- Transfer preferences removed from Luxembourg nation.

- Small nations have received a boost to their youth intake. This should match the boost that would occur if such a league were created in real life. It also helps those clubs from smaller nations to compete.

- Clubs in the World Pool have also received a boost to their youth coaching, facilities, and recruitment.

INSTALLATION

- You must start a new game to play this database.

- Subscribe on Steam or download the database and make sure it is selected when choosing your new career game.

- Select Luxembourg (it should be the only possible option) and choose which divisions you want to include.

- I recommend playing with a custom database that adds players from top clubs in each continent so that teams from lesser countries have a better pool of players to choose from.

- If you want to use with real names lnc files just open the Competitions lnc in a text editor, search for Luxembourg and delete those entries.

- The database should be compatible with other files that do not change club competitions (e.g. transfer updates) or do not otherwise clash with changes that this database makes.

- It might be fun to play this database with the FIFA World Championship [http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=796863535]

- If you want to remove the foreign player rules:

1. Load Editor Data in the pre-game editor (available for free on Steam under "tools".
2. Select Nation Rules - Luxembourg.
3. Select Divisions>FIFA World League Premier Division>Fixture Rules.
4. Remove the match squad rule.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for Division 1 to World Pool.

KNOWN ISSUES

- New Brexit feature can mess things up a bit. It seems to mean that English teams can get all their players to become naturalized so they do not need to obey the foreigner rule.

- Time to gain nationality doesn't work for every nation (e.g. seems to be shorter for Spain). Could be to do with hard-coded features.

- Players are given the option of learning Letzburgesch (a Luxembourg language) when they arrive. I'm yet to work out if the fact that they already speak one of the Luxembourg languages (as every language is included) affects their adapting.

CREDIT

This database is created solely by me (afilmforthefuture/chucklechuck). If you want to edit it and/or make it available to others, please credit me.

TO DO

Let me know if there are features you want included or if you spot any errors.

Thanks for your work, i've enjoyed your database last year and hopefully the same will happen this time. Btw can you disable the champions league, euro league, etc...? Because seeing barcelona playing in the group stage against como, strasburg and other random teams makes no sense at all.

Hi DMaster2, thanks, if it's possible to disable the euro cup competitions and keep the game stable, I'll do that (and any other similar competitions that teams might participate in). with previous versions, this wasn't possible to do (or at least I couldn't get it to work without destabilizing the database) but I'm looking into it for this one.

Similar to what you tried to do with the FM 14 version, is it possible to make the TOP 2 teams at the end of the season from each individual league (from Premier to Division 20 something) still play a knockout format? I know that it didn't work properly for the 2014 version but you might be able to get it to work this time (World Trophy)

For some reason, i loved it better than the World League Cup, coz it was usually a great side but still a smaller side (which is just great) and the fact that it was at the end of the season was a nice touch too.. It gave a relaxed kinda vibe. (The only downside was that sometimes when the international teams were preparing for a big tournament, the players would be forced to go and you'd be left underhanded). 

But i really loved this league, at least the FM 14 version. I can't even see myself going back to playing R. Sociedad and Murcia anymore (as FCBarcelona). It was just magnificent playing in such a competitive environment. 

Pls though, make sure that the financial side of the whole database is working as intended (from prize money to match-income)

Literally can't wait. (: 

Thanks! Yes, I'm planning for this to be the most stable in terms of finances. It's always been very difficult to balance this and there might not be a perfect solution but I'm at least aiming for most teams to be able to survive financially.

I didn't use the World Trophy format in the 15/16 versions because I wasn't sure it made sense. I mean, why have teams who finished high in their divisions last season (and are now probably somewhere near the bottom of the next division up) compete with each other. It also affected finances as most clubs missed out on this potential revenue. But I'm open to it. Perhaps if others can reply here and if it's a popular idea, I'll do it (or release a version that has that option).

I do want to have some kind of cup competition that includes (at least potentially) every/any team in the league, so I do think it would have that advantage.

Ok great, just don't forget the changes i told you i made in the database edit file on FM 14. At least, consider doing them and weigh them against alternative approaches.

1. I changed the "Min. Foreign players in Match Squad= 3 " rule  to " Min. No of HG players (trained by club) = 3" . This achieved a similar effect to what you originally wanted but had the added benefit that it was easier for clubs in the medium term and they didn't need to sell their stars at the start of the save just coz they were fgn.

2. I changed all fixture prize money across board to $455,000 / game for a Win; 255,000 / game for a Draw. This was much higher than your initial inputs but i still think it wasn't big enough for the TOP TOP clubs and was too much for the very very small clubs. It was good for the majority though.

3. I changed the number of league fixtures per season to accommodate for Home and Away for each team (playing each other twice). This was done to better balance the performance of the teams more fairly seeing as Away games are tougher and this effect is even more pronounced when playing teams of equal or near-equal carder. Also, it helped keep fitness problems off (if it was "each team plays each other once", you'd have problems keeping the players fit between matches as the interval between matches stretches to a month sometimes especially if you're knocked out of the other cup competition early).

4. I am FOR the world Trophy if it can be made to work as it should (only pitting the top 2 teams from each division). Maybe make it 3 teams.

5. I also noticed a curious thing in World Division 2 and 3 that those two leagues alone were wage capped. I don't know if you did that on purpose or not? Either way i just left it as it is as you so rightly put that sometimes changing those things would mean you'd have to switch to Advanced Rules on the editor and could break things that were okay in the first place.

Alright, that's all i can think of now off the top of my head.

Will investigate later to check if i missed out anything. Still can't wait

Sam

9 hours ago, samuelawachie said:

Ok great, just don't forget the changes i told you i made in the database edit file on FM 14. At least, consider doing them and weigh them against alternative approaches.

1. I changed the "Min. Foreign players in Match Squad= 3 " rule  to " Min. No of HG players (trained by club) = 3" . This achieved a similar effect to what you originally wanted but had the added benefit that it was easier for clubs in the medium term and they didn't need to sell their stars at the start of the save just coz they were fgn.

2. I changed all fixture prize money across board to $455,000 / game for a Win; 255,000 / game for a Draw. This was much higher than your initial inputs but i still think it wasn't big enough for the TOP TOP clubs and was too much for the very very small clubs. It was good for the majority though.

3. I changed the number of league fixtures per season to accommodate for Home and Away for each team (playing each other twice). This was done to better balance the performance of the teams more fairly seeing as Away games are tougher and this effect is even more pronounced when playing teams of equal or near-equal carder. Also, it helped keep fitness problems off (if it was "each team plays each other once", you'd have problems keeping the players fit between matches as the interval between matches stretches to a month sometimes especially if you're knocked out of the other cup competition early).

4. I am FOR the world Trophy if it can be made to work as it should (only pitting the top 2 teams from each division). Maybe make it 3 teams.

5. I also noticed a curious thing in World Division 2 and 3 that those two leagues alone were wage capped. I don't know if you did that on purpose or not? Either way i just left it as it is as you so rightly put that sometimes changing those things would mean you'd have to switch to Advanced Rules on the editor and could break things that were okay in the first place.

Alright, that's all i can think of now off the top of my head.

Will investigate later to check if i missed out anything. Still can't wait

Sam

Thanks a lot, Sam, this is really great info and thoughts.

1. Yeah, I'm experimenting with this atm. I tested an early version of the database yesterday and teams were not diverse enough. They were just keeping their star players until they gained a second nationality. So you end up with older teams and no real national coherence after 5-10 years. I'm now testing a version that prevents dual nationality for all nations. I tried to increase the length of time it takes to gain nationality to 100 years but it doesn't seem to work. I like your idea of using home-grown instead. I'll think about this more.

2. It's been really tricky to balance finances in every version. One big change is that in 2014, the way the game processed finances meant that clubs were spending a lot on travel costs. Then that was dramatically reduced in 2015 and now it seems to be quite high again (around 4-5m per season). But the game doesn't balance finances all that well in vanilla and there are so many variables that it's difficult to get a balance between "everyone at the bottom goes bankrupt" and "man united have 100 billion"

3. Yeah, this is all changed now. Teams play each other twice.

4. It doesn't look like I can get it to work. Maybe would require advanced editor which I'm reluctant to use as it has caused a lot of problems in the past.

5. That's not a problem any more. It was because I was using the English league and the wage caps were hard-coded. The league's based in Luxembourg this year and there are no wage caps.

If you think of anything else, let me know. Thanks again :)

10 minutes ago, Rhand said:

Only 1 Chinese club?

Maybe a stupid question, but will loading a game in the lowest division make sure all teams have all playable players in them, and for other divisions as well? As we're all in Luxembourg?

It's sorted by reputation so in the game only 1 Chinese team has a high enough rep. There is, however, one team also from Hong Kong, Macau, and Chinese Taipei!

I think it will, yes. For playable teams, they'll have all their players.

11 minutes ago, chucklechuck said:

It's sorted by reputation so in the game only 1 Chinese team has a high enough rep. There is, however, one team also from Hong Kong, Macau, and Chinese Taipei!

I think it will, yes. For playable teams, they'll have all their players.

No Hulk, Pelle or Lavezzi then! Got it :)

2 minutes ago, chucklechuck said:

I should have been clearer. It just means that they won't *necessarily* be in the game. Those players are all in my game. It depends what kind of database you choose to load.

It was meant as a remark to the first part. As they all play with Chinese teams that are not featured in the league, they are "technically" not in the league (until somebody buys them of course). I understand going by reputation is easiest for creating leagues, but it's surprising that the top Chinese teams with their (B)-superstars and tons of money don't have higher reputations than Bohemians 1905, Melgar or Antwerp. All veritable nobodies.

1 minute ago, Rhand said:

It was meant as a remark to the first part. As they all play with Chinese teams that are not featured in the league, they are "technically" not in the league (until somebody buys them of course). I understand going by reputation is easiest for creating leagues, but it's surprising that the top Chinese teams with their (B)-superstars and tons of money don't have higher reputations than Bohemians 1905, Melgar or Antwerp. All veritable nobodies.

True. I used to use mostly reputation but also make some judgment calls but I find this is less controversial (or at least it pushes the blame to SI instead :p !)

Awesome work!!

I have noticed a bumps though, Italian an Spanish reserve teams do not participate to any reserve league for some reason.

Furthermore would it be possible to include squad numbers, and also limit squad registration to 25 players max, to avoid Man City ending up with over 30 players in its team?

Thanks

16 hours ago, GMC93 said:

Awesome work!!

I have noticed a bumps though, Italian an Spanish reserve teams do not participate to any reserve league for some reason.

Furthermore would it be possible to include squad numbers, and also limit squad registration to 25 players max, to avoid Man City ending up with over 30 players in its team?

Thanks

Thanks, GMC93. Can you tell me which Italian teams do not have teams in the reserve leagues as the ones I checked do on my save. The Spanish teams are a bit tricky as they have B teams which are registered in other leagues. Some are classed as separate teams (e.g. Barcelona and R. Madrid) so I can't easily add them to the World League. I'll look into this further though and see if I can come up with a solution (perhaps allow players to enable the spanish league?)

Squad numbers are a good idea, I'll do that for the next version. For squad registration can I just check, does that mean you cannot switch players between reserve and 1st team during the season?

15 hours ago, chucklechuck said:

Thanks, GMC93. Can you tell me which Italian teams do not have teams in the reserve leagues as the ones I checked do on my save. The Spanish teams are a bit tricky as they have B teams which are registered in other leagues. Some are classed as separate teams (e.g. Barcelona and R. Madrid) so I can't easily add them to the World League. I'll look into this further though and see if I can come up with a solution (perhaps allow players to enable the spanish league?)

Squad numbers are a good idea, I'll do that for the next version. For squad registration can I just check, does that mean you cannot switch players between reserve and 1st team during the season?

All the Italian/spanish teams have reserve teams, which however they are not registered to any reserve competition, try any of them. Usually on the editor when you create a reserve competition under the new created league it should create reserve teams for all teams by default (this in regards to spanish teams). I went through your work on the editor still I can't figure out how to make it work. (I've inserted a screen shot, as you can see you can't select the reserve championship when on the Juventus reserve team page)

For squad registration I intend a system similar to the champions league/premier/serie A where you can only register up to 25 players, yet under 21 do not need to be registered. I tried adding a rule similar to the Liga registration system on your DB, where you can only give numbers i.e. register up to 23 players in total. It is quite interesting what happens on the transfer market first season where overpopulated teams unload their players on the market. Lower leagues become more competitive due to good players from higher divisions downgrading to a lower division, with the higher division keeping only players with CA and PA around 155 and higher. 

@Shimera, the registration system would limit the amount of utilizable players not the actual squad size including players out on loan. I believe it makes the game more interesting when teams have a limited squad, rather than having teams with big financial capabilities filled up with great players and then using them just 5 times during the season (especially in this DB where the total number of matches per season between all competitions is much lower than in reality). This causes good players to decrease their abilities as they never play. As pointed above this causes a lot of turmoil in the transfer market in the first and second season, and gives a chance to weaker teams to buy better players. 

Thanks

Schermata 2016-12-02 alle 09.23.24.png

5 hours ago, shimera said:

Squad numbers are indeed a good idea. I wouldn't limit squad registration, though, since there's several clubs (especially from South America) that have inflated rosters full of loans by default.

Good to know, thanks. I'll stick to just squad numbers then for the next update.

1 hour ago, GMC93 said:

All the Italian/spanish teams have reserve teams, which however they are not registered to any reserve competition, try any of them. Usually on the editor when you create a reserve competition under the new created league it should create reserve teams for all teams by default (this in regards to spanish teams). I went through your work on the editor still I can't figure out how to make it work. (I've inserted a screen shot, as you can see you can't select the reserve championship when on the Juventus reserve team page)

For squad registration I intend a system similar to the champions league/premier/serie A where you can only register up to 25 players, yet under 21 do not need to be registered. I tried adding a rule similar to the Liga registration system on your DB, where you can only give numbers i.e. register up to 23 players in total. It is quite interesting what happens on the transfer market first season where overpopulated teams unload their players on the market. Lower leagues become more competitive due to good players from higher divisions downgrading to a lower division, with the higher division keeping only players with CA and PA around 155 and higher. 

@Shimera, the registration system would limit the amount of utilizable players not the actual squad size including players out on loan. I believe it makes the game more interesting when teams have a limited squad, rather than having teams with big financial capabilities filled up with great players and then using them just 5 times during the season (especially in this DB where the total number of matches per season between all competitions is much lower than in reality). This causes good players to decrease their abilities as they never play. As pointed above this causes a lot of turmoil in the transfer market in the first and second season, and gives a chance to weaker teams to buy better players. 

Thanks

Schermata 2016-12-02 alle 09.23.24.png

It's weird because when I go to Juventus on my save, their reserve team is in the reserve league. Spanish teams that don't have reserve teams are not. Good points about the squad registration. I'll have to give it more thought but I'm not against the idea of forcing teams to sell off players early on (e.g. the foreigner limit has this effect also) and I suppose that's even less of a problem if the player is only there on loan, perhaps, although I don't understand the structure of the South American teams very well.

Thanks for your thoughts, guys. More feedback is very welcome. I like to play as tiny teams from tiny nations (Tampines from Singapore at the moment) and so my knowledge of what's going on elsewhere is incomplete (although I do try to search around as much as possible it's never quite the same as a full play-through).

Juventus F.C. Reserves_ Players Reserve Squad.png

12 minutes ago, chucklechuck said:

It's weird because when I go to Juventus on my save, their reserve team is in the reserve league. Spanish teams that don't have reserve teams are not. Good points about the squad registration. I'll have to give it more thought but I'm not against the idea of forcing teams to sell off players early on (e.g. the foreigner limit has this effect also) and I suppose that's even less of a problem if the player is only there on loan, perhaps, although I don't understand the structure of the South American teams very well.

Thanks for your thoughts, guys. More feedback is very welcome. I like to play as tiny teams from tiny nations (Tampines from Singapore at the moment) and so my knowledge of what's going on elsewhere is incomplete (although I do try to search around as much as possible it's never quite the same as a full play-through).

Juventus F.C. Reserves_ Players Reserve Squad.png

I'm still on the first year on this current save, could be that the Italian reserve teams become active only in season 2. I will keep you posted on the issue. 

thanks

3 hours ago, GMC93 said:

I'm still on the first year on this current save, could be that the Italian reserve teams become active only in season 2. I will keep you posted on the issue. 

thanks

i tried starting a new game. it seems that, at least on my games, italian reserve teams do enter the reserve leagues. let me know how it goes for you.

In my save all the reserve team from all nation isn't in the reserve league league I don't know why.

Edit : Okay I think I Found why they aren't , so basically in the editor if you load the editor data and switch to advanced rule you need to test the rules (even if you don't change anything from there) in order to get it to work in game ( when you choose Luxembourg , the divisions dropdown is blank therefore cannot start the game ) . The thing is , in the editor for some reason the reserve and u18 league isn't in the list of rules to test and this probably why they are not created in the game , im not an expert I might be wrong but I tried the database without changing anything, the reserve/u18 leagues was created and worked but if I switch to advanced rules without changing anything afterward and tested the rules for the regular leagues, the reserve/u18 league wasn't created in the game.

5 minutes ago, sulo67 said:

No I only used 1 edited database at once , and what do you mean by the db folders , are you talking about the folder in the steam/steamapps/Fm/ ? If so yes I use Real name fix

I don't know why that's happening in your game. Have you tried starting a new game? Did you edit the real name fix so that the Luxembourg entries are removed? I really can't think of anything else. Maybe reinstall FM?

Ok I managed to create Custom league just for the reserves Team and configured so it get B team from divison 1/2/3 and so on, now im able to change/add custom rules , the only issue is that team like Barcelona/atletico madrid that have a B team that already play in a specific division ( in this case they play in spanish division obviously ) aren't in the newly created league , I probably can manually set Barcelona B to play in the newly created league but let say Barcelona first team fall to second division , the B team will still remain in the first reserve league so I don't know how im gonna deal with that yet , but eh not a Big issue tho

50 minutes ago, sulo67 said:

Ok I managed to create Custom league just for the reserves Team and configured so it get B team from divison 1/2/3 and so on, now im able to change/add custom rules , the only issue is that team like Barcelona/atletico madrid that have a B team that already play in a specific division ( in this case they play in spanish division obviously ) aren't in the newly created league , I probably can manually set Barcelona B to play in the newly created league but let say Barcelona first team fall to second division , the B team will still remain in the first reserve league so I don't know how im gonna deal with that yet , but eh not a Big issue tho

Sounds like a decent solution. Can you order leagues by region (as you can do with the automatic reserve leagues - that's how it's set up in the World League database)? That might be better than having the reserves play in a higher division.

the next step is to transfers all players from B team ( barcelona B , bayern II , Porto B and many more ) to their main team and delete/extinct the B team , The game automatically create the reserve team ( with the previously transferred young players ) and switch the u18 staff to reserve, leaving the u18 staff empty. I tried to transfer B team Staff to the main team as Reserve Coach but for some reason they are switch to first team coach  , So I guess its better to let them free and let the game recruit new u18 staff on its own

8 hours ago, sulo67 said:

the next step is to transfers all players from B team ( barcelona B , bayern II , Porto B and many more ) to their main team and delete/extinct the B team , The game automatically create the reserve team ( with the previously transferred young players ) and switch the u18 staff to reserve, leaving the u18 staff empty. I tried to transfer B team Staff to the main team as Reserve Coach but for some reason they are switch to first team coach  , So I guess its better to let them free and let the game recruit new u18 staff on its own

Yeah, that was my plan for the next version as well.

17 hours ago, samuelawachie said:

All great work.. Good to see this is all coming along nicely.

I'd be getting the game after the February patch, so i hope the updated version of the database edit is all ready by then.

To all the guys contributing and of course Mr Chuck himself, well done.

Hi!

Yes, I expect there will be another update by then.

So far ideas I will most likely include are:

- Small cup competition for each division (in addition to the current 2 competitions)

- Squad numbers

- Add some impressive national stadia to Luxembourg that can host cup finals, etc.

Other ideas welcome :)

Hey me again , so I found another way to create the reserve and u18 leagues easier and faster but miss some features like renaming the leagues ( which you could do the other way but takes much more time to setup ) . I also removed B team from every spanish , german and some others ( Zenit Sankt-Petersburg , south americans team like pumas and tigres ) took me alot of time to switch all the players to their main team , clearing the staff then extinct the team , I still need some stuff to polish and there is still the bug? where the italian teams reserve doesn't participate to the reserve league so to fill up the league the game automatically add teams from the lower division and even created one named "BDFSP B". As said before getting to year 2 in the game might fix this issue still waiting for someone to confirm.

once I finish this one , im gonna do the second way of creating reserves leagues ( gonna take alot of time ) because it doesn't have the problem with the italians reserve team not participating to the reserve league

1 hour ago, sulo67 said:

Hey me again , so I found another way to create the reserve and u18 leagues easier and faster but miss some features like renaming the leagues ( which you could do the other way but takes much more time to setup ) . I also removed B team from every spanish , german and some others ( Zenit Sankt-Petersburg , south americans team like pumas and tigres ) took me alot of time to switch all the players to their main team , clearing the staff then extinct the team , I still need some stuff to polish and there is still the bug? where the italian teams reserve doesn't participate to the reserve league so to fill up the league the game automatically add teams from the lower division and even created one named "BDFSP B". As said before getting to year 2 in the game might fix this issue still waiting for someone to confirm.

once I finish this one , im gonna do the second way of creating reserves leagues ( gonna take alot of time ) because it doesn't have the problem with the italians reserve team not participating to the reserve league

Would you be willing to upload your current update so I can add to that for the next version?

Ofc , Feel free to use it as a base for the next update and please tell me if something is wrong or miss. the substitution rules is 4 from 9 for the reserve/u18 ,League Start date is 1 August to 30 may , 15 June for the pool league since there is more team , still not sure about this need some testing , also I didn't decide match Day rule for both reserve and u18 , probably gonna use Thursday and Friday.

I probably gonna reduce Tv money/league Position and instead Up Prize Money for win/draw/defeat , I don't like the fact that during the season you keep loosing money and go negative even if you are top in league and suddenly at the end of the season you get 30 millions transfer budget with a small/medium team  , I prefer constant money flow depending on your league result ( might do that for cup too )

Note : it is in advanced rules so if you change something you need to test the rules

Google Drive

12 hours ago, sulo67 said:

Ofc , Feel free to use it as a base for the next update and please tell me if something is wrong or miss. the substitution rules is 4 from 9 for the reserve/u18 ,League Start date is 1 August to 30 may , 15 June for the pool league since there is more team , still not sure about this need some testing , also I didn't decide match Day rule for both reserve and u18 , probably gonna use Thursday and Friday.

I probably gonna reduce Tv money/league Position and instead Up Prize Money for win/draw/defeat , I don't like the fact that during the season you keep loosing money and go negative even if you are top in league and suddenly at the end of the season you get 30 millions transfer budget with a small/medium team  , I prefer constant money flow depending on your league result ( might do that for cup too )

Note : it is in advanced rules so if you change something you need to test the rules

Google Drive

Nice one! I'm wary about using the advanced rules as it has caused a lot of instability for me in the past so what I might do is take a look at your version and, if possible, create an "advanced" version of the world league and keep the "simple" version updated too.

I think you're right about TV money/league pos vs win/draw/defeat. I'll look into tweaking that for the next version.

Thanks!

I just realized I made a mistake on the database I linked , I didn't create enough reserve and u18 leagues , I forgot the fact that there was multiple groupe in division 2/3/4/5/6/pool , I only created 1 league for each division :lol: ,need 32 leagues not only 15 in total

also chucklechuck , keep working on your version as you said and I will work on mine and will release it here as an alternate version , still have tweaking to do but I progressed a lot , found and removed some C Team causing problems too , added u18 Cup , added reserve match prize money for win/draw ( not much , just a little bonus , will adjust once I can play and test how it goes )

On 08/12/2016 at 20:16, sulo67 said:

also chucklechuck , keep working on your version as you said and I will work on mine and will release it here as an alternate version , still have tweaking to do but I progressed a lot , found and removed some C Team causing problems too , added u18 Cup , added reserve match prize money for win/draw ( not much , just a little bonus , will adjust once I can play and test how it goes )

sounds great!

On 11/12/2016 at 22:44, sulo67 said:

found a way to delete the cup but I have to make the u18 leagues again from scratch... , uhh this is killing me slowly :seagull:

Yeah I noticed that cup as well. Pretty weird. Could it be to do with something hardcoded in Luxembourg?

On the last comment, yeah I feel ya, man.

it is because of the regular way of creating reserve/u18 leagues ( Might also be related to Luxembourg but I doubt it ) , what I first did is leave the u18 leagues created the regular way and I added reserves leagues manually , when I noticed the u18 cup I also removed the regular u18 leagues and It fixed the problem , so the fact that the u18 leagues is set as "regional division" also create a u18 cup which is kinda bugged since there is team missing from division 5A , Soooo the only way out of this is creating the u18 competitions the same way I created the reserves. Gonna take me some times , didn't start yet , I am lazy :D

Almost done , had to check every team in all divisions , detail tab , a bunch of team had u21/u19 instead of u18 so I couldn't get the leagues to work ( test rules was failing ) , need more testing still but I need to sleep :ackter:

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_7.png

Archived