Can't make transfer offer?!

I want to sign Max Clayton but for some reason the option of 'loan offer' is greyed out and I can't make a bid.. I want to make a cash offer not a loan bid but it won't let me even switch from loan offer.. Basically stuck on this screen?! It is the transfer window too I'm so frustrated! This is the screen that comes up when I go to 'transfer - make an offer' If I click reject offer in the bottom right it takes me out of the screen but then the same screen appears when I try to 'make an offer'

Any thoughts?

Max_Clayton_Transfer_Transfer_Offer.png

I want to sign Max Clayton but for some reason the option of 'loan offer' is greyed out and I can't make a bid.. I want to make a cash offer not a loan bid but it won't let me even switch from loan offer.. Basically stuck on this screen?! It is the transfer window too I'm so frustrated! This is the screen that comes up when I go to 'transfer - make an offer' If I click reject offer in the bottom right it takes me out of the screen but then the same screen appears when I try to 'make an offer'

Any thoughts?[/url]

Who are you playing as? You might be in the process of a board takeover and thus under a transfer embargo. Have a look on your Board menu and see.

click last negotiation, if not working then click reject offer and click continue, if not working go to your transfer center and cancel from there, then make a new offer, you can try adding player to DoF transfer list, if not working transfer offer will be canceled after transfer window is closed and you can try again in next transfer window.

Similar to this problem, how do you ask the board to negotiate a transfer for you?

I bid for Andre Gomes which was rejected and it said the normal "As this would be an important transfer for the club you can ask the board..." and so on. But there was no option anywhere to ask them to negotiate it for me?

Who are you playing as? You might be in the process of a board takeover and thus under a transfer embargo. Have a look on your Board menu and see.

He's playing as Crewe, I'm sure in 15 it took quite a few years for a takeover with them.

Archived