January Transfer Update

• SI Staff
Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct thread, but I have found a bug, when you use the ingame editor for the club it removes certain aspects like the badge etc.

Ed

Hi, this is expected when editing the name but we're aware it's wrongly happening when editing other details as well - we're looking into it.

Yeah dont touch the name, just things like the kits, but I have tested it and it happens when you edit everything, tried saving and restarting in case it was a cache issue, could try recopying over the badge and see if that sorts the issue.

• SI Staff
Yeah dont touch the name, just things like the kits, but I have tested it and it happens when you edit everything, tried saving and restarting in case it was a cache issue, could try recopying over the badge and see if that sorts the issue.

A temporary workaround is to copy over a badge with a file name of the UID plus 100M.

Especially strange when once again there were no updates or improvements to the editor :(

Yeah I was a little disappointed that they never sorted the issue with stats changing when you edit players, thought as that was a bug rather than a new feature it would have bee sorted....

Archived