Tianxia - All Under Heaven for 16.2

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What kind of goals do you mostly score? Given the wingbacks assists numbers, I'd say they are crosses to the far post.

Mixed, they are set to cross to far post but dont always do it. A few headers at near post as well.

Haven't posted on this forum in years! managed to make my own tactics in the last few but this year has been a real struggle... I took the 4-1-2-1-2 formation, made no changes to it and started a career with Oxford United. Here are my results..

First season in league 2 was a breeze

2dbp843.png

League 1 was a bit more of a struggle, couldn't get many decent players in but still managed to get a playoff place

2u7yiki.jpg

The Championship is where i couldn't believe it, well below average squad, lots of loans (mainly from City and Chelsea - my parent club), but I was predicted 24th place finish!

33nxdmu.jpg

This guy has been exceptional for the last 2 seasons, he also bagged 37 in 41 in league 1, will be looking for sign him permanently as he fits nicely into this formation.

1pdszq.png

My squad is very very basic, only that one stand out player, used the scout to find some good players, but due to the stature of the club I couldn't sign any so had to take what i could get but with the majority of my squad in the region of 110-120 CA, this tactic is amazing!

1498ro1.png

The premiership is going to be a completely different challenge, will definitely be looking to just stay up as the whole squad needs improving and with the link of chelsea gone i think loans will be a lot harder to come by. I will keep you up to date with how it goes, but I just wanted to say this is the first tactic i've used this season where I have gotten the results I wanted!

I haven't had to edit the tactic at all, i've just set my assistant to do my opposition instructions, so basically just plug and play!

Fantastic work Mr Rosler!

Is it worth trying this or is the Diamond formation better?

After being relegated to CFA - C league, I'm top of the table with 11 matches unbeaten. Got knocked out of the French cup (due to a weaker side) but we could have won. So far so good with the LLM tweaks

Archived